Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dirty D's "Internet Invasion" - Ask Me Anything

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, what's up?

Dennis is back again after quite some time, and I want to start where I left: with my little corner for other boys, and men, to ask me about meeting women online.

If you're asking yourself "who the hell is this guy!?" right now, let me explain..

I'm a guy from the Netherlands who once was sick and tired of being single, of not being able to talk to women, and of failing with women over and over again. Lucky for me though, my dad was kind of a big shot in the IT sector here..so I turned on the computer..and have been meeting and dating women online ever since. I've been "doing my thing" on the web for more than 5 years now, I believe I'm at six somewhere in October..and during that time I've had profiles on Dutch social networks and dating sites such as Hyves, Netlog, Partypeeps, Partyflock, Sugababes, TMF ID & Relatieplanet..but also on more international sites such as MySpace, Facebook, Orkut & Friendster. And what a BLAST I had owning them and having fun with them!

If you would ask me how many women I've met online then I honestly can't give you a number because I've lost count..and it isn't about "keeping a score" for me anymore anyways, now it's all about the challenge for me. I've met and dated models, singers, dancers, actresses, Arabian women, latinas, black women uhm..a lawyer and even women from across my countries borders (UK, Germany, and even Brasil thanks to my good friends Mad Dance & Patrick..I owe you one guys!). Heck, I even developed routines for certain types of women because I tested everything I could think off to figure out how to meet women online..whatever it took.

I currently teach other men how to do it, recently interviewed Scot McKay (internet dating expert) and have had several students that I coached on a daily basis...and because I like challenges..I only have one thing to say left: start firing those questions at me already :box: what do you need help with? don't know what to say? in what area do you want to see improvement? Bring it on :rockon:

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
winkelen

u c this hot chick windowshopping
what do u say to her
wat zeg jij tegen haar?
veel dank

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol..dude..you do know that we're talking about meeting women online here right? Because it sure as hell sounds like you don't :p

But say she would only have such a photo on her profile, then I would say..

Heyyy..window shop junkie :p how are you?

I saw you were window shopping on your profile, and since you look like the type of girl who wants to stay current in the fashion department..I wonder..watching "Confessions Of A Shopaholic" with all your lady friends didn't help..not even for a SECOND..am I right you big spender you? :p

No wonder you're window shopping..because even shopaholics suffer from the financial crisis when they can't find themselves a sugar daddy, poor girl :p

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I don't see any replies, I'll just copy paste a conversation I had with a girl online..

About her profile: so you'll understand, this was a blonde 26 six year old cutie with kind of a skater look going on, but she only had photos of herself on her profile and THAT'S IT. Tough nut to crack? Nope...

My FIRST message
Subject:
====== Heyyy...miss SUPER blonde :p =======

Boy...you can sure tell that you're a BLONDE allright...
You're a member since October 2005 and you STILL haven't filled in your profile yet? Damn girl...even Pamela Anderson doesn't have **** on YOUR blondness :p

little kiss for misses extremely blonde :)

Her 1st Reply
I haven't had the time to fill in my profile yet, can you believe that? :p
Been so busy with my new job and all, working late shifts gets a girl tired you know...And okay, I admit...I don't do my thing with computers that well..

My 2nd Message
Yeah right! All I hear is blablabla I'm lazy and I'm blonde, so stop the excuses missy! :p

What kind of job do you currently have then?
Because if I put 2 and 2 together? I suspect you of being part of the underground skating scene where you battle on ramps and rails for cold hard cash and of dealing in illegal board accessories :p

Her 2nd Reply
Hahaha. I do NOT mister!

I just love boarding along the boulevard during summer days, it gives me a sense of freedom you know, to skate around at high speeds in the streets and I’ve been doing it for like 6 years now

My 3rd Message
Really? I love open minded women who like their taste of freedom!

But I can imagine when you’re out skating again with the wind blowing through your long hair, the burning sun on your skin while you’re skating at high speeds…that sometimes, maybe, a guy on a bike or a car crosses the road at the exact same moment you do…and sure those kneepads and helmets and all that are nice…but I’m curious..

Did you ever get into a minor accident because of your board, and hair color? (A) How many cuts and bruises, tell me...I want to know how blonde you REALLY are :p

Her 3rd Reply
Those bruises are not my hair’s fault honey :p it was the drivers fault! Yeah I’ve bumped into a few cars and bicycles allright, with some scars as a result. I was once launched into the air and dropped onto the hood of a car because I couldn’t brake with my board at the moment of truth, I literally flew through the air haha! It scared the crap out of me, but it was nothing serious though. And you probably would get a kick out of me telling you that I DID get seriously injured, wouldn’t you? :p

My 4th Message
Are you sure you weren’t launched into the AIR…because your totally blonde airhead makes it so easy for your body to fly? :p hihihi

You know what? I have to go now…but I had a lot of fun talking to you,
So let’s continue the fun later on skater girl, what’s your phone number?

Because I want to hear more about your crazy skating adventures, and who knows, maybe I’ll join you some time on the boulevard if you promise NOT to be a creepy stalker :p

Her 4th Message
Hahaah yeah I’m sure! My number: xxxxxxx (note: I removed it obviously)

And no I won’t stalk you hahaha, you’re so crazy!

The End

Total time between 1st message and phone number: 10 minutes

Any questions about online game? Hit me!

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this is all about meeting women online Bong, but don't get me wrong..when you meet a woman online and you can't move from messages to getting her number to going on a date with her? Then you still SUCK at meeting women online...wait for it...wait for it...successfully!

So this is MOSTLY about how to meet girls online, but also about face to face because it's the phase afterwards man :)

Anyone else have a question for me? Tell me!

DonChino

Don Juan
Reaction score
So Dirty D question for you. I don't even have a profile on any of those sites but and it would be better for me to just go out and cold approach. But if one was to have a profile and wanted to talk to girls don't you need like a good amount of friends on your friends list for them to even bother talking to you really? If so do you just send out random invites to as many people possible, whats the best way to build a healthy amount of people on your friends list?

If I was to hop on the internet social networking sites like that I would have no one I would know to send invites to. I think it would definitely hurt my image when even trying to talk to a random girl.

Dispassionate

Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a couple years...

Is it now an accepted form of getting laid here at SS? Before my absence it seemed like it was frowned upon here. Granted, if you can't approach a chick anywhere you see one, then the internet is certainly a crutch, but hey, it always worked for me.

I was gaming chicks over the internet starting from about 1996 on. Back then it wasn't mainstream at all. The chicks in the office would say "but there's nothing wrong with you, why aren't you hooking up at bars?" and I'd show up to pick up my dates and I'd get "hi, are you the internet stalker that's going to kill my sister?"

My buddies would hound me too, but my reply was always "how is getting laid any less getting laid because of how I meet them?"

So absolutely it's about face-to-face. It's all about the end result baby.

So my question about internet dating is this: How acceptable is it now versus hunting clubs/book stores/whatever both to modern culture and the community here at SS?

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonChino said:
So Dirty D question for you. I don't even have a profile on any of those sites but and it would be better for me to just go out and cold approach. But if one was to have a profile and wanted to talk to girls don't you need like a good amount of friends on your friends list for them to even bother talking to you really? If so do you just send out random invites to as many people possible, whats the best way to build a healthy amount of people on your friends list?

If I was to hop on the internet social networking sites like that I would have no one I would know to send invites to. I think it would definitely hurt my image when even trying to talk to a random girl.
Why? Do you need her approval for how many online friends you have? Or do you fear to be criticized by people with 1000+ friends who do nothing but spend their entire day on MySpace...

In other words: the number of friends you have is IRRELEVANT. In fact, most of the women I met, got a phone number from and dated..I met when I had like 12 online friends..which is about one tenth of what the average person has.

Do not even be bothered by it..and if they ask, tell them you prefer hanging out with friends in real life like "normal" people do..and you?

Which always gets a laugh out of them.

BUT..

Having women as friends on your profile does have a unique advantage that moves things forward very quickly with whomever you're messaging: JEALOUSY. If a woman sees you have one or sveral hot girls as friends on your profile, then she knows she has competition..and that she will gonna have to chase YOU.

Am i contradicting myself by saying this? Nope...because you can start out with 0 friends and send any girl you message and get the phone number from a friend request afterwards..and there you go..your friends list will build itself.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dispassionate said:
Haven't posted here in a couple years...

Is it now an accepted form of getting laid here at SS? Before my absence it seemed like it was frowned upon here. Granted, if you can't approach a chick anywhere you see one, then the internet is certainly a crutch, but hey, it always worked for me.

I was gaming chicks over the internet starting from about 1996 on. Back then it wasn't mainstream at all. The chicks in the office would say "but there's nothing wrong with you, why aren't you hooking up at bars?" and I'd show up to pick up my dates and I'd get "hi, are you the internet stalker that's going to kill my sister?"

My buddies would hound me too, but my reply was always "how is getting laid any less getting laid because of how I meet them?"

So absolutely it's about face-to-face. It's all about the end result baby.

So my question about internet dating is this: How acceptable is it now versus hunting clubs/book stores/whatever both to modern culture and the community here at SS?
Hmm..I always love talking to the "veterans" of all the sites out there, but dude..aren't you contradicting yourself now? Because you were totally right about what you said to your buddies: it ain't about the way, but about IF you get laid.

And right after saying that, you ask if the So Suave community accepts meeting women online now..but who cares? With all due respect, but any douchebag that says it's not acceptable should meet the # of contacts in my phone thanks to the internet, and all the presents I got from women who I met online. I seriously don't care, in fact, anyone saying it's not a good idea gets a laughter out of me..because he can go to the bar in NYC or wherever he lives and meet women..sure...but meanwhile, Im meeting women from Amsterdam, Brasil and Rotterdam (another big city in the netherlands) all at the same time. So if he thinks a club is better, whatever..because I can't cut myself in 3 pieces and send one to A, one to B and one to R and live to tell about it.

About how accepted it is in modern culture: hundreds of millions of people have a Facebook profile, MySpace also has millions, and in my own country live about 16 million people..and our biggest social network (Hyves) has 5 million members and rising..so about 1/3 of the population uses it these days.

I think online game should be a part of ANYONE'S game..if only to be able to quickly talk to the women you've met in a bar at the same time so you still have time left to watch the sports games man.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirty D said:
Im meeting women from Amsterdam, Brasil and Rotterdam all at the same time.
I dont´t really understand what you are talking about. How can you "meet" women online? Can you touch them? Can you kiss their neck? Can you take them home if you attract them? I´m pretty sure, you can´t. Look, if you want to meet some international women but you don´t know where to go to do it IRL than you are not the right person here for giving advices. I don´t want to sound mean, but this thread looks like some mental masturbation. (You answer to your own posts...)