Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Direct openers, in a non-sleazy way?

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've shyed away from cold approaches too long but I see so many pretty girls walking down the street, sometimes even smiling at me, it would be a shame to not talk to any!

For daygame atleast I want to try being completely honest and straight-up. So I'd like to open with something like "Excuse me but I thought you have a really pretty face/smile/whatever so I'd really like to know your name" and then go from there. I'll probably get shot down alot but the ones that stay should be really interested right?

What would be good openers that you can tell to nice girls (don't care about total b1tches)? I want to state my intent clearly but not be creepy. Don't want to talk about weather or ask for cats and dogs...

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On second thought it sounds kinda desperate. I'm just fed up with all the back&forth playing games. There has to be an easy, direct way. I'm confident in my looks, so coming off a little strong at the beginning is not gonna kill my value if I deliver it nicely, is it?

I just don't want to have nice conversations about random stuff anymore, where the girl probably wonders "why is he talking to me".

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's alot to it, but in a nutshell what's important is a strong frame and supreme confidence in it. You have to approach like you're a King and you're simply fulfulling your masculine role by giving the objects of your desire the opportunity to get on board. Start approach girls like this, it may take a while until you get good at it, but soon enough you'll start getting some positive reactions to it and that will give you first hand confirmation to what works and thus increase your confidence further and so on putting you in a upward spiral.

The stronger your frame becomes, the less you'll have to think about what to say, as the right things will just come to you naturally and even if you say the wrong thing. You're confidence will be so high it doesn't matter. You'll literally start almost believing you ARE a king. You won't have to tell yourself you're a king anymore, you'll just feel like one. And yes that line you gave is terrible.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Direct opener sparks emotions in her immediately, and this is why it’s so powerful and why a lot of people like it so much!
It can be either a very simple compliment like “You are so beautiful” or as witty as “You are even more beautiful from the front than you are from the back”, the key here is to say what you REALLY FEEL.

The formula for creating a direct opener that will be a bit more special is:
1. Notice what you caught your eye about her.
2. Think how can you say it in a way that will fit the situation.
3. Deliver

for eg: “I love the way you walk, it’s so feminine, it’s like your body is dancing to your rhythm”
“Your mane is driving me crazy” (in case she has a curly hair)
Just try to use as many emotions in your words, don’t go for “cool” or “pretty” or “nice”, use adjectives or references that will spark her emotions!

Clint Eaztwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've shyed away from cold approaches too long but I see so many pretty girls walking down the street, sometimes even smiling at me, it would be a shame to not talk to any!

For daygame atleast I want to try being completely honest and straight-up. So I'd like to open with something like "Excuse me but I thought you have a really pretty face/smile/whatever so I'd really like to know your name" and then go from there. I'll probably get shot down alot but the ones that stay should be really interested right?

What would be good openers that you can tell to nice girls (don't care about total b1tches)? I want to state my intent clearly but not be creepy. Don't want to talk about weather or ask for cats and dogs...
Don’t start with “beautiful” or “gorgeous” or anything like that. It leaves nowhere to go. Leave those words for later.

Start with “i thought you looked nice and wanted to say hi”

then say

“what I noticed about you was…(whatever you noticed)”

some good ones “I noticed you looked very peaceful, like you’d just come from a yoga class”

“I noticed your big shopping bags, I’m guessing you bought 10 new pairs of jimmy choos”

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with “i thought you looked nice and wanted to say hi”

then say

“what I noticed about you was…(whatever you noticed)”

some good ones “I noticed you looked very peaceful, like you’d just come from a yoga class”

“I noticed your big shopping bags, I’m guessing you bought 10 new pairs of jimmy choos”
These kinds of bullshyt lines sound so fvcking cringey...

If you are gonna cold approach then just say what the hell you REALLY want to say that SHE KNOWS YOU ARE REALLY THINKING.. "hi, i like you" or "hi", wait for her to say hi back, then say "i like you".

Last edited:

Clint Eaztwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
These kinds of bullshyt lines sound so fvcking cringey...

If you are gonna cold approach then just say what the hell you REALLY want to say that SHE KNOWS YOU ARE REALLY THINKING.. "hi, i like you" or "hi", wait for her to say hi back, then say "i like you".
Maybe to a dude on a forum. But when they are delivered properly to a girl in the day they work perfectly.

and you don’t just stop at “I thought you looked nice” you have to immediately move the conversation forward with an observation.

Clint Eaztwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
“i thought you looked nice and wanted to say hi”
I would avoid that too it's the same thing as giving a compliment, there are other ways to formulate your interest without telling her shes nice or looks cool, etc.
Especially for new guys they need to practice with this kind of directness as they are coming from a life of passiveness and indirectness. “You look nice” is a simple way to convey to the girl you reason for being there. I’ve seen dudes start having a random chat to a girl, and she thought the guy was gay, because they were too passive, afraid of showing interest at all.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't worry about being creepy. If a girl likes you, she won't think you're creepy.

Serenity

Reaction score
Complimenting looks is the oldest and most bland way to open, it's boring and every unimaginative guy out there does it. Tells them you either lack courage or you're just as boring as the last 100 dudes who did it.

The random conversation isn't bad, but most guys are too nervous or concerned about "doing it right" to show any passion. Without passion there is no connection, there is no spark. If you're REALLY into the conversation talking about something she's also REALLY into and you keep reinforcing the positives then I don't see how you can fail as long as you also escalate physically. If you can't then and there, then that's when you cut the conversation short when excitement peaks, get her contact info and set up a time and place to continue.

The first sentence that comes out of your mouth could be anything between the heaven and earth, it's not that important as long as you don't try pulling the oldest lines in existence. How you lead the conversation will make all the difference if she's at least a little bit interested and open. Get creative, maybe even go a bit crazy, see how far outside the box you can go with it. Have some fun with it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Complimenting looks is the oldest and most bland way to open, it's boring and every unimaginative guy out there does it. Tells them you either lack courage or you're just as boring as the last 100 dudes who did it.

The random conversation isn't bad, but most guys are too nervous or concerned about "doing it right" to show any passion. Without passion there is no connection, there is no spark. If you're REALLY into the conversation talking about something she's also REALLY into and you keep reinforcing the positives then I don't see how you can fail as long as you also escalate physically. If you can't then and there, then that's when you cut the conversation short when excitement peaks, get her contact info and set up a time and place to continue.

The first sentence that comes out of your mouth could be anything between the heaven and earth, it's not that important as long as you don't try pulling the oldest lines in existence. How you lead the conversation will make all the difference if she's at least a little bit interested and open. Get creative, maybe even go a bit crazy, see how far outside the box you can go with it. Have some fun with it.
Indirect game is more advanced, a lot of guys just starting off should stick with a direct complaint and turn that into conversation.

Most guys can't escalate when they go indirect, it takes a while to develop good conversation skills.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she gets the courage to approach you. Reward that.
Don't try to be sneaky and have small talk unless she needs to be put at ease. If you see she is nervous sometimes going ultra direct just blows her mind.
I think some guys think a Shock and Awe direct approach overwhelms her rational mind and bypasses objections. I think it makes more women shut down than convert.
Give her reasons to tell herself she likes you. Listen. Use open body language, make eye contact, offer kino. If you have created a good situation she will crawl in your lap and purr like a kitten. Consider it verbal foreplay...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've done that has worked for me in multiple instances is to approach right away. See woman, approach woman. It allows you to not overthink, shows extreme confidence in yourself, and you'll come off as a no BS type of man. She should also be flattered you approached as quick as you did.