Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Direct DayGame Approach Journal For 2014 in NYC

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im back, my last thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213074 was for march. Which I failed but today is a new day and month. What I pasted below is the approaches I did a few weeks ago. Today and tom I will be approaching at malls etc since it will be nice outside. I will post what happens later on today etc.

To keep everyone up to speed:
Been a bit busy looking for jobs etc. Within a few weeks i'll be getting a good job soon for a few months etc. So with that money i'll be getting a new apartment soon like july. So I will have the financial and own place taken care of. Now I need to get my love life in order.

2 weeks ago on a thursday, I went to the mall alone. Nervous again, Walk around the mall for 15mins. See a girl in one store that works there but did not talk to her. Then when i was about to go up the escalator then I see another girl who works at another store in front of the store. So I walked up to her and said

Me: I just wanted to say that you look beautiful.

Her: thanks

Me: wats your name

Her: gives her name

Me: Are you single

Her: no

Me: Ok n leaves

Terrible approach but im glad I approached her.

Another girl who is doing perfumes, I talk and she shakes her head like no dont talk to me lol. Then I leave..

Hopefully I will do some approaches today but I def will do some this week.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard out here. Hard fighting your own self. I went sat afternoon to the mall before I played basketball. Walked around for 30 mins and did not have the courage to talk to anyone smh. I feel that rejection and failure to me is not doing anything. Sunday I said I would go out during the day but I didnt. It's even harder now cuz now that I dont fap it frustrates me more lol. Im not gonna lie I was close in doing that but luckily I fell asleep.

I thought the 90 day challenge etc would be easy but its not. It does take discipline and your mind cant be thinking about women all the time or you will fail and fap lol. But the thing I realize and what keeps me going is to enjoy the process. The pain, dissappointment in not going out and talking to women. Enjoy the process because its not what I am now but what will I become in a month etc.

I will be going out this week to approach girls during the day.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to the mall again, walked around for 25mins n didnt approach. Then I went to the top floor and stood at the rail for 10 mins just thinking this all over again. Then something in my head just said let the ego go and take my losses. I left that spot and walked for a min till i was at this sprint Store. I peeped her earlier when i was looking. Then my approach followed..

Hb 7..

Me: excuse me, I just had to say you are beautiful

Her: thanks n smiles

Me: So lets go out for coffee

Her: she doesnt like coffee,

Me: I then say well lets get something to eat one day, cuz i know you eat..

Her: she laughs and says yea she does, then their phone rang and she had to b on da phone for 3mins..

During this time she had to go to another store so i waited 5mins smh.. She came back and said wow u still here wat would have happened if she didnt come back she said.

Me: I was givin u 2 more mins then i was ghost

Her: she laughs and says ok..

Me: So wats your number so we can talk more cuz i know you r busy at work now..

Her: she only has a work phone and no contact to talk to her..

Me: no fb?

Her: yea but only can find her if im a friend of her friends etc smh..

Me: so there is no way to contact u..

Her: yea instagram and she gives it to me..

Me: ok and i give her my name..

Smh i know this will be a flake cuz I messaged her on Instagram thru direct message and she hasnt responded.. O well it felt good just trying..

So yall know what happens next.. I walk around and go downstairs. I see another girl worker. I say my line. She says thank you but she's not interested..

Now here was my best interaction smh..

Hb 7.5

I walk to the first floor.. She a girl outside the store.

Me: Say my line

Her: thank you and smiles

Me: Let me take you out for coffee

Her: says she wishes but shes at work now.

Me: how about a later time

Her: I guess, then she's walking back to her store

Me: let me get your number then

Her: Come back Later

So I leave for 5 minutes and went to another floor to talk to a girl in a store. She says thank you but that she is good. So I leave, I say to myself I have to go back to the store and try and get her number before I go back home.. I go back to the store.. She is at the cashier with another lady. The other lady says Do I want something. And i say no. Then I redirect my attention to the girl. I say what is your number.. She says later on not now.

Then the lady which I find out is the manager there says that she cant talk now. I say but I just want to get her number then I will leave. She then says she cant because she is at work. Then i say what is the job number. The lady says why? i say so I can talk to her lol.. she says no because she is at work.

She then says unless I can offer her a job then i shouldnt be distracting her loI Then I ask the girl what time do you get off work. She says 7pm. I ask can I take you out to eat when you get off. She then thinks and says idk then the lady says she has a boyfriend lol..

Then I ask the lady what is your name. She gives her name. I say im being nice to yall and i just wanted to take her out later on. They both say no. So I leave lol.

I know i handled that wrong but idk how I could have played that off better. Im guessing I could have got the number etc if her manager wasnt there but how would i know etc..

The most important thing I got from that interaction was crazy. The funny thing was when I was walking home i was just laughing like I needed that experience. And whats even crazier was that everyone is right on here. Take your losses but some will suprise you when you least expect it. I swear once I said let me take you out for coffee i thought she was gonna say no like da others did. But when she said i guess etc then that suprised me lol.

I will continue tom but im done with that mall. Most likely forest hills and then next week i will do manhattan.. Any advice would help alot. And the opener i got from and will keep using is from sasha new video on youtube. It does work lol

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I went to forest hills for an hour. Walked inside Barnes and Noble for a few mins and saw no one. When I was on my way back home, saw a girl working at some store.

Hb 7
Me: Excuse me but I just saw you from outside and had to say you look beautiful.

Her: thank you

Me: Lets go out for coffee or to get something to eat one day.

Her: I cant, im married

Me: ok, nice to meet u

Her: likewise

After that I saw another girl about to cross the street but I didnt approach.. Also another one I saw that was gorgeous but I didnt approach either smh..

For me right now im approaching alot of girls who are working with no problem. I now need to approach regular girls outside on the street etc.

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
good effort but stop telling girls they are beautiful, makes you seem like a noob. dont be so quick to ask to take them out of for their number, chat them up a bit first for a few mins, then if u ask for their number do not keep asking for other things like fb, instagram etc makes you seem needy, just say ok then no worries and next.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Potna, The Game is Linear

In order to have sex with a woman, you must first successfully complete a series of steps. If you think back to every time you've gotten to know a chick carnally, you have successfully completed those steps. The Game is kinda doing long division, you don't immediately go to the subtraction part, you have to find out how many times "x," number goes into "y," number before you get your answer.

The same principle applies to hollerin' at a chick. You have to build up rapport, trust, and comfort before you number close Let's do a quick analysis of your field reports.

YoungSir4sho said:
Then when i was about to go up the escalator then I see another girl who works at another store in front of the store. So I walked up to her and said

Me: I just wanted to say that you look beautiful
I notice when you say this, it gets a smile from the chicks, but keep this in mind. You're in New York City, (the thirst capital of the United States of America,) when you give a woman an unwarranted compliment you have just done the following things.

1) Immediately thrown yourself into the group of the fifteen other thirsty dudes that gave her an unwarranted compliment that day.

2) Telegraphed to her that you found her attractive and you want to have sex with her.

3) Gave her an unwarranted ego boast.

This isn't to say that you shouldn't tell a woman she's beautiful, but it HAS to be followed with some sort of neg. I strongly recommend against giving women unwarranted compliments, that sort of attention from you has to be earned, but should you use that line, don't open with it and say she's beautiful like "a nicely rolled blunt," an overcast and cold day, or when she doesn't return the compliment playfully accuse her of being rude and the reason you said she was beautiful is because you're trying to overcome introvertism and her arrogance has caused you to become even more of an introvert and destroyed your faith in humanity. Of course, when you say this, you're being overly dramatic, sarcastic, and playful.

The chick is going to be like, "No I'm not. Blah, blah, blah." You continue with the thread a little bit longer and say, "No you're just mean, cruel, and use men as instruments to boast your already overly inflated ego." She'll deny the accusations again. From here, you ratchet it back, do a 180, get serious and say, "Naw, I'm just effin with you. What is beautiful about is that fact that you felt the need to prove to a complete stranger that you aren't rude, arrogant, and you use men as instruments to boast you're already overly inflated ego.

There you might compliment her outfit, (and the care she's put into putting it together,) going to Louis and Copeland's "How to Succeed with Women," ask her the story behind a tat, some ear rings, what have you. The goal is to get the chick talking and what's a women's favorite topic. HERSELF.[/COLOR][/I]

YoungSir4sho said:
This comes from Neil Strauss' "The Game, Penetrating the Secret Society of Pick Up Artists (and I can tell you from experience that this works.) Stop asking for a chick's name for the following reasons,

1) She could be lying.

2) If a chick volunteers her name during the conversation it's an indicator of interest.

However, if you want to ask her what her name is pepper it with a neg at the high point of the conversation, do this.

YoungSir4sho: I'm enjoying you and the conversation, but you're hella rude.

Chick: Huh? :confused:

YoungSir4sho: You're a rude chick.

Chick: How so?

YoungSir4sho: You haven't told me your name.

Chick gives her name.

YoungSir4sho Okay, you're cool. Give me hug. Hold your arms out for a hug.

From here, you should have build enough rapport and comfort with the chick where as you can bounce her to a Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Stone Cold, Subway, etc.

YoungSir4sho Second Approach

YoungSir4sho said:

Me: Are you single
:nono: :kick:

YoungSir4sho said:
Me: excuse me, I just had to say you are beautiful
Again, use some sort of neg with this. For example, if you're speaking to a black chick, say, I just wanted to you're beautiful. Ole girl will :D, then you, I really like you weave. However, your weave would look better if it was down, (if her weave down say it would look better up in a pony tail and ask her why she didn't wear in the opposite hairstyle.

YoungSir4sho said:
Me: So lets go out for coffee
Again, the game is linear. Approach, Open, Build Rapport, Build Comfort, Build Trust, bounce to another location, or number close.

YoungSir4sho said:
Her: she doesnt like coffee,
Indicator of Disinterest, she was trying to get rid of you.

YoungSir4sho said:
Me: I then say well lets get something to eat one day, cuz i know you eat..
Remix that line to, "Come with me to go get something to eat." It's more authoritative and firm. Also, if she comes, she's starting to trust you.

YoungSir4sho said:
Her: she laughs and says yea she does, then their phone rang and she had to b on da phone for 3mins..

During this time she had to go to another store so i waited 5mins smh.. She came back and said wow u still here wat would have happened if she didnt come back she said.

Me: I was givin u 2 more mins then i was ghost.
:nono: :kick:

Her: she laughs and says ok..

YoungSirr4sho said:
Me: So wats your number so we can talk more cuz i know you r busy at work now..

Her: she only has a work phone and no contact to talk to her..
Good attempt at the number close, though Rex would have said, "Give me your number, or handed her my phone and said, Put in your number and take a selfie of yourself so I know who you are.

The reason why she didn't give you her number was you came off as thirsty and you displayed stalker tendencies when you were loitering around while she was on the phone and when she went to another job. Her going to "another job," might have been an attempt on her part to shake you and I sincerely hope you don't believe that sh*t about her only having a "work phone."

YoungSir4sho said:
Me: no fb?

Her: yea but only can find her if im a friend of her friends etc smh..

Me: so there is no way to contact u..

Her: yea instagram and she gives it to me..
:nono: :cuss: :cuss:

Unless you've seen a chick naked, DO NOT BECOME ONE IN HER LEGION OF FOLLOWERS, ESPECIALLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA! This not help you achieve your mission objective and only serves to put you in that group of orbitors that she keeps around her. As a matter of fact, I would advise you to delete everybody from your social media that you don't correspond with on a regular basis. I have a question, why are asking chicks about whether or not if they have a boyfriend?

First of all YoungSir4sho, Rex has to give you props on two points.

1) Doing it hard way and the way it was meant to be done, cold approach pick up.

2) Doing cold approach pick up in perhaps the hardest city to do cold approach pick up, New York City. Dude, I'm telling you, if you pull in New York, you'll be able to pull anywhere. Keep at it. Also, consider Macy's Herald Square and while you're in these stores, ask chicks what there opinions are on certain outfits. Good Luck.

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, well done going out and putting yourself on the line. That's the first part of the whole thing. You saw it didn't work out just yet. Now learn, improve, rinse and repeat.

Do some reading here, DJ Bible, Posts by Senor Fingers etc.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who commented so far. Everyone advice is much appreciated and would like more lol.

To MaxiimusRex and N52. I understand and used to think complimenting girls at first was noobish also. But check this video out from Sasha daygame latest video I seen. Go to the 41 minute mark..

http://youtu.be/-kNWAXmemYM

He basically says to go up to the girl and say you are gorgeous or sexy and then ask them for coffee. So that is the reason y i have been experimenting this line. Also to me it makes sense because it avoids all of the bs time wasted. If she is interested she will say yes. Kind of like that interaction i put on here earlier with the girl who said she guess so. I just ruined it when I came back to the store 10mins later and her manager was there lol.

And my preference for girls are latinas, asian girls(went to the philippines last year and all I have to say is it is great lol) and white girls. And Im black and had black girls before but idk just havent been into them that much for a few years.

I think I will try out the opener from sasha for 1 more week and then will follow yall advice. I watch Justin wayne videos also and I understand i need rapport first. Which brings me to my other point. I also want to experiment the apoc opener. Let me know what you guys think.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, im glad you're on the nofap challenge. I did it for 6 months straight so if you need any advice let me know.

Direct game has a very low success rate because the girls have to not only like you but be in the mood to be courted and have to have the time. They also dont want to appear too eager and they dont know if you're some psycho. So all these factors translate into some bogus excuse to keep on walking. Nevertheless, I think you should continue doing direct approaches. Heres why:

1. You are new and dont have a well formed strategy. This means go with the default.

2. Direct game internalizes that vibe of directness and of displaying your intentions, which is incredibly useful for when you are going indirect.

3. Your journal is called "direct daygame approach journal" so you want to stick to what you started. Dont ever change your goals because others tell you its a bad idea to go direct, change them because YOU found out it wasnt a good idea through your own experience. But trust me, while you might not get women to sleep with you from this, you will learn a lot.

I recommend you watch Justin Wayne's videos on youtube. He's the best at daygame right now, that im aware of.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Thanks to everyone who commented so far. Everyone advice is much appreciated and would like more lol.

To MaxiimusRex and N52. I understand and used to think complimenting girls at first was noobish also. But check this video out from Sasha daygame latest video I seen. Go to the 41 minute mark..

http://youtu.be/-kNWAXmemYM

He basically says to go up to the girl and say you are gorgeous or sexy and then ask them for coffee. So that is the reason y i have been experimenting this line. Also to me it makes sense because it avoids all of the bs time wasted. If she is interested she will say yes. Kind of like that interaction i put on here earlier with the girl who said she guess so. I just ruined it when I came back to the store 10mins later and her manager was there lol.
What Sasha is advocating is to say that line after a few minutes into the interaction and not as an opener. Good line tho, I'm actually going to use that now.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ thanks for the advice and yea advice for the no fap would be great. I cant lie i gave in to fapping early monday morning. I was just frustrated with myself at that time. Then i felt bad after doing that lol so I wont do it again, tho it is kind of hard.

Im now 4 days clean of that. I hope others who is following my journal are also doing that challenge and cold approaching women. If it doesnt rain later on today then I will walk to forest hills and approach some more women today. I realize tho that after this week I will start to travel to manhattan and approach there.. Seems to be alot more classy women etc in manhattan. Most likely will go to union square, times square, central park, the 34th mall. If anyone wants to be my wingman let me know!! Justin wayne is a great daygame coach also used to always watch his videos..

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Importance of Building Rapport

4sho, I watched the proportion of the clip with Sasha Day Game you recommended, and I admire your tenacity, but quoting Charm the Pimp from the great and classic documentary America Pimp, you're on the right track, but the wrong train and I agree with N00B Pimp, you're taking what Sasha Day Game said out of context.

First of all you have to take into two factors, you're approaching complete strangers and as much as I hate to say it, you're black and when we (as black men,) approach women, (especially women of different races,) have a different set of obstacles to overcome and immediately have to establish to the woman in question that we mean her no harm.

You have to understand that a women's biggest fear in life is that of being raped and or assaulted (sexually or otherwise,) and unfortunately in American, (not to take the conversation in this direction, Rex is just pointing out fact,) black men (either rightly or wrongly,) are often portrayed as the perpetrators of violent crime.

With that in mind, you immediately have to establish that you "come in peace," and in addition to giving her something in your initial approach that she's never seen before. That's why establishing a good rapport, building comfort, and gaining her trust are so critical.

YoungSir4sho said:
I think I will try out the opener from sasha for 1 more week and then will follow yall advice.
I know that this is going to sound contradictory, but I feel in other to see if a particular line, method, style, or approach works, you'll have at a minimum try it for at least three to six months in other to make an accurate assessment to the validity of that particular strategy.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Thanks, so is it good to compliment them first by saying excuse me but i had to say that you look beautiful. Then just say that they have this artistic vibe about them what do you do. Then ask name etc for rapport and with kino. Then ask them lets go for coffee now.

I think I will try this then, it just sucks to have to do all of that for like 10mins then they say they have a boyfriend or dont want to go. I rather just ask them within a minute if they want to go out for coffee. Looks like I will be going out next week to approach so a good strategy is what I need to use and stick with for a few months. Advice from everyone would be very much appreciated!!

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a good strategy is half the battle. If you know how things might play out, you will then have the ability to be flexible in the moment.

Also don't forget to use a smile. People almost always smile if you smile at them first and this creates warmth.

For a compliment, I usually try 'the voice'. You have a good voice for radio. They then say, what's wrong with my face Yada Yada... Keeps it light not too much admiration. But others have given some great advice already. Good luck!

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So early this morning I prayed etc, I told myself for a few weeks now that this summer will be special.

I went to practice on the court early in the morning. While im playing I see a girl go to the handball court.. Looked like a Hb8. I told myself I will start off by talking to her this morning. I continued to play ball while she was doing her thing. Once she went to the benches where she was at I then stopped playing ball and went over to her.

Me: Excuse me, I just saw you and you look beautiful.
When i went closer she turn out to be a hb7 but that is still good..

Hb7: Smiles Thanks.

Me: I smile back.

Her: Bends down to do some stretches

Me: My name is then I put my hand out what is yours

Her: Laura(Brazilian) and she shakes my hand

Me: So you play handball

Her: Yea and tennis. Then she talks about how she played since she was younger

Me: O thats good, you play any other sports

Her: No then laughs

Me: So what you doing later on

Her: Work

Me: Lets go out for coffee one day this week

Her: Thinks about it for a few seconds then says she cant cuz she has a boyfriend

Me: I say oh thats great you have a boyfriend

I then say can I get your number

Her: No she cant because then they would get into a fight

Me: I say ok, then I say well I'll see you around in the mornings etc.

Her: Nice to meet me

Im just gonna say I could have done much better in this interaction but im happy that I tried regardless. I rather have tried then to regret.

Later On today I will go out to the mall etc to sarge by myself.