Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dinner with her friend

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we sit down to dinner with her friend and her new hubby recently. She's over 40, prolly pushing 200 lbs too. Not real attractive ya know. Super bubbly personality though, never a dull moment. She starts talking about how good the new hubby is with her kids and how he is trying to ADOPT her kids. Guy hasn't even been with her for a year and he's married and trying to adopt her kids. I'm trying to keep a straight face when talking to.the guy but all the while thinking wtf are you doing to yourself man.

It gets worse with this woman. The ex husband comes up in conversation. Mostly about how he's so far behind in child support and now has a warrant because of it. Even though she just got done bragging she is rewarding her daughter with a stretch hummer limo for her birthday....she still cackle with glee over her Exes dire straits. Amazing. Then. She adds in , get this.....all while laughing,.what's funny is I also got him for alimony too even after all this child support, me and the divorce lawyer concocted this scheme to see if we could get it and it worked! If you leave ME you'd be lucky to leave with the clothes on your back! Its gonna hurt if you leave ME!!!

My eyes bugged out after hearing that. Immidiately I locked eyes with the new hubby and he gave me the same wide eyed look. We both had a laugh but.....he knows what he's getting into. I don't get it. Plus, she makes real good money and he does too....the new guy.

I didnt cause a scene. My girl and I have had similar discussions about how I feel about situations where mothers are well off after a split but yet will continue to try to make a man's life hell. My girls ex hasn't paid her anything over the years and I don't think he would....and jail wouldn't be a deterrent either.....so I told her look, why jail him when he gets your sun for half the summer, and a few holidays and keeps at least a relationship going with your son. All that stops if you lean on this type of guy anymore.

Never thought I'd see something like this so in my face.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine stock piled clothing and other goodies as she was preparing to leave.
She not only wanted out, but leave me bleeding in the street.

Went from sex three times a week and a seemingly loving wife to cut my throat out and kill me in a three week span.

My lawyer did very well weeding through the BS though.
My son came home to me.
Agreed to no child support from her and no alimony from me.

She ended up marrying the guy she left me for (18 month affair).
He's now unemployed living off his divorce settlements and her dime.

Some women/people are scum.
Some get what they deserve :kick: !

SH

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every once in a while, life gives us a little glimpse of our future. Right there, in our face, undeniably clear. This IS this guy's future. He saw it, you saw it, but no doubt he went home thinking: Nah, not to ME. That happened to the other guy because he is [insert his wife's twisted logic as to why her ex was a d-bag].

Gentleman, these are the moments you need to open your ears and realize that this is YOUR future, don't say you weren't warned. People love to tell you who they really are, the challenge is to believe them over your own imagination of who you want them to be.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if woman keep pushing guys like this, more guys will snap and start to kill exes, also lately when I see any news saying, guy girl ex, I start to think, what that ***** did to him?

I alwayws said not exist guiltless victims, but these kind of woman really make ask, how the hell she still can find a guy?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There needs to be alimony/child support insurance. The man can purchase it privately. Then when a woman shoots her mouth off about scamming the system, she'll be caught and thrown in jail. Only when greater interests are at stake will there be pushback against this kind of behavior. Perhaps men need to pay into a nonprofit insurance system, pool their resources. There's a reason health insurers hire private investigators.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Threads like THESE ones are the reason I come here.
Young men should be more concerned with these topics than "should I text her back in 10 minutes or 15 minutes"
...and it's threads like these that make me feel almost relieved that I haven't found my "The One" yet, :crackup: , because apparently I'm not missing out on anything.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke with a 71 year old woman today, a friend of the family. Asks me if I'm married, to which I replied no.

She said "good!"

Ole gal knew something.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I spoke with a 71 year old woman today, a friend of the family. Asks me if I'm married, to which I replied no.

She said "good!"

Ole gal knew something.
Or she was making a play for you, :crackup: .

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yyc12 said:
Or she was making a play for you, :crackup: .

Gumjobs all day, boyeeee! FTW!!