Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dinner with girl and her friend...

harpomarx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, haven't posted here in a long time but have made a lot of progress with approaches, etc, since my earlier posts. I've had a dating situation come up tho that I'd love some advice on...

I've been out with this one girl 3 times in the last couple of weeks. I felt it was going really well until the last date when - sparing details - things didn't go so well and I felt she was less enthusiastic about going out again than she had been before. Anyway, we were supposed to go out again on Friday (tomorrow) but today she texts me and asks if I'll go out to dinner and some show with her and her friend instead.

I haven't responded definitively yet, but I see a few problems with this right away: (1) it doesn't give us any alone time, (2) it seems like a bit of distancing after the last date, and (3) well... it could be awkward if it's mainly just the 2 of them talking amongst themselves. On the other hand, maybe it's a chance for me to be fun and sociable, show her another side of me, and maybe get her friend on my side as well.

Right now I'm leaning towards telling her to just go out with her friend and we'll get together some other time... However, I'd love to some advice from people who have been on this sort of date before, whether there's any advantage at all in me going... Please respond ASAP!

Thanks...

dj_jazzybrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely go. Build some rapport with her friends, show her the fun side of you, just be outgoing, etc. You can always get alone with her on the next date if this one goes well... And her friend might be hot too haha

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go man get her friends to love you, so then they'll be like to her later the next day "He's awesome you really got to keep him......ect ect" because girls do this from 10 to 100 and she will listen to her friends, peer pressure is a powerful tool in game.

It is a great chance to show you fun and sociable and her friend will take away a lot of awkwardness if **** happens like a wing women just make sure to get her friend on your side or your screwed.

Other then that listen to likethewind

good luck

Devon

Banned
Reaction score
You should of hit that by now.

You must make yourself a rarity. You must be like a delicacy that she looks forward to having.

Let her go with her friend or you will come across as desperate.