Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dinner tactic

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you really want to have a great time and show your girl out a nice evening, i think this is pretty smooth...

before you go out for this "special occasion".. pick the upscale restaurant.

call ahead they day before or morning. tell the owner/manager that you have your ccard number and you want him to keep it on file. you may have to fax a copy to them.

tell them you can authorize it for x amount of dollars and set up a 15 or 20 percent gratuity on the overall bill. make sure you have the restaurant know to send you the copy of the check to your address and not give it to you at the restaurant since its already authorized for x amount

tell them what your girls name is and make sure the server calls her by her name when you two sit down at your "designated" table. i nice touch is to have flowers or something and card already present.

at the end of dinner and ****tails get up and leave. the bill is already being mailed to you

it is a something really simple to do, but it also comes off so smooth and well thought out.

...any one do anything like this before. IMO it is money!:up:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm, maybe if you've been with a chic a long time and she's already established herself as being worthy of such attention.

otherwise it sounds like a lot of work and i can't see it really impacting what she thinks of you.

the reality is that on first, second or third dates she's goign to be in to you based on how physically attracted she is to you and how you handle yourself in conversation.

in my opinion its so bloody easy to get a woman interested in you via conversation over dinner that putting in all that extra work seems unnecessary.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. You know how we say "keep things from getting stale" in a long relationship? This would be one way to spice it up. Not so good for getting to know someone.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do this for a rare, great girl.
Definitely not just because I wanted to get laid.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought it would be a given not to assume it would be for a second third date kinda thing.

this idea is geared towards the LTRs. sometimes things get stale and repetitious. after you have been to dinner 6,789 times trying something like this is a bit different.

i would never do something like this to "impress" a girl i just met for the obvious reasons. to be honest, i dont think i would even be doing a dinner date with a girl i just met. i think there are so many other ideas and ways to get to know each other then just chatting over dinner.

however, for you all in LTRs or who have been in one, i think this is a great idea to do something different. i am always looking for great ideas.