Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dinner Date Revamped

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its been mentioned and Im not creating a brand new breakthrough date option...but I feel its important to put my two cents on the idea.

Being college aged...Im completely fine with the classic dinner and a movie date. The novelty hasnt worn off yet. But be prepared to spend some good money. The dinner date AT HOME is the new and cool dinner date. Key points:

1.)Not effective as a first date unless you already ONS the girl in question

2.)Perfect segue into having sex with a girl for the first time

3.)CHEAP

Alrighty, to elaborate...

1.) Its a lot more intimate to meet a girl at your bachelor love shack instead of a public place. Shes only going to agree to meet you if she feels comfortable enough....and 95% of the time....she will be uncomfortable about meeting you for dinner at your house for the first date. Thats fine. Save this little gem for date 3.

2.) So lets say you have been escalating...Date 1 = Kiss close, Date 2 = Maekout(maybe feeling up), and now your planning Date 3 and your trying to think of ways to have sex with her.....well....invite her over for dinner. Its my "go to" date when Ive felt enough comfort has been built and it time to lay the pipe. Its an easy transition from dinner in my kitchen....to movie on the couch....to sex on the couch. At this point....you know shes agreed to COME TO YOUR HOUSE...shes not stupid....she knows what that means. Its up to you to grab your balls and go for it. Period.

3.) Oh....so you dont miss that 50$ tab from the local brewery? Well good because its just going to cost me....NOTHING. I make dinner from the food I already have at home. Pasta + Chicken is my go to. Simple and easy. I tell the girl to bring the bottle of wine and we are set. Remember......dont start cooking UNTIL SHE SHOWS.

Ive got one planned for this evening. Its the first date with a ONS, so escalating shouldnt be a problem. Its all about having fun and living in the moment.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty much all I do.

I don't even include the dinner part; it's often just them coming over my place for drinks.

I even take it a step further:

I put my kitchen table in my bedroom!

And I have a routine that goes with it:

Girl: Why is your kitchen table in your bedroom?

I'll tell them, "come with me..."

Lead them back to my kitchen... Walk them to the window and say look out... Then I'll tell them what they see...

"There's a road; a few houses... A front lawn..."

Then I'll lead them back to my bedroom and have them do the same out the window my kitchen table is by...

"There's a stream, a hill leading down into some woods; flowers... etc"

"Now.. which view would you rather see when you're eating dinner?"

Once had a girl grin and say, "well played sir".

I appreciate when my game is appreciated.

Of course I don't sit at the kitchen table... EVER! Unless there's a woman at the other side of it... But... She doesn't know that...

---

However, I would like to say, it's harder to get a woman to agree to come over your house for a date than it is to get them to meet you out... It normally takes some convicing, so I'm not sure this is newbie friendly.

I could see the "almost virgin" me from many years ago not being able to pull this off.

But, it is a good IOI... Girls who bulk at the idea - probably aren't that into you yet.... Girls who agree - probably are already DTF.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't emphasize how true this is. I learned it a few years ago by observing my old roommate, he did well with women and he was always cooking them food. I started doing the same and the number of same-night first-time bangs has been insane.

I think it has something to do with the fact that you are "providing" for them. Really turns them on.

I have two go-tos, and they both have the same purpose: they make it look like you're doing a lot of prep and being an impressive cook, but really they're incredibly simple.

1) Quesadilla: Lots of chopping of vegetables, but all you're really doing is tossing them in a tortilla shell and cooking.

2) Linguine with roasted peppers and cherry tomatoes, tossed in a sundried tomato-parmesan sauce with some feta (yes, I say ALL of that when the girl walks in and asks what we're having). Again, it sounds impressive and you'll be slicing peppers, bouncing around the kitchen a lot - but really, all you're doing is combining a bunch of things into a pot.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an easy one.

Get a few oranges
red tomatoes
mango
avocado

(red onions are optional but not for kissing)

chopping them up and you've got a tapanade.

Marinate chicken in a bowl with soy yay overnight.

Green vegetable (string beans)

Rice/Couscous from a box

The tapandae is key because it's colorful. Cooking symbolizes character.

Presentation is also important. Don't make it sloppy.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that a great dinner date will make girls see you as a high status individual.

There's a place in town (college town) where all the couples and "couples" go to eat and see and be seen. Roll up there dressed sharply with a hottie in your arm and you fvcking rule. The girls at the nearby tables will be eye fvcking the sh1t out of you, wishing that they were gnawing on your schlong instead of that greek salad that they're having.

Going into a dinner date showing her your intentions but portraying you could care less about the outcome will make her extremely wet.