Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ding dong the witch is dead!

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
1600527558528.png
Thank the lord that this white hating woman who did everything she could to cause as much damage to the average middle class Americans possible is gone. (((berg))). Hopefully someone even remotely similar will NEVER AGAIN be appointed.

Also this is about the judicial branch of the government, they're not politicians therefore this is not related to politics.

1599619308568.png

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Yes someone else will come along and do the same thing. But there's forces at work preventing it from happening at certain times for a reason. It may eventually come through for a time period but will be stopped before it gets out of hand. Enough is enough.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to make light of someone's death, even though I don't agree with her politically. Obviously she led a very accomplished life, and I'm sure it's a big loss for her friends and family. I have to admit that video of the lady driving is pretty funny though. Clearly she's not thinking about her as a person but the political ramifications - "You just had to make it to 2021".

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to make light of someone's death, even though I don't agree with her politically. Obviously she led a very accomplished life, and I'm sure it's a big loss for her friends and family. I have to admit that video of the lady driving is pretty funny though. Clearly she's not thinking about her as a person but the political ramifications - "You just had to make it to 2021".
I celebrate her death and hope it was painful. She spent years defending abortion and other bs. Ding dong the witch is dead!

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I have no emotion about her dying whatsoever. She had a negative influence on this country regardless. If there is a heaven or hell she's going to hell.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's a good thing to celebrate her death and be glad she's going to hell if she is going to hell

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I think it is a good thing
Logically it is a good thing. I don't feel good about her death, I feel nothing about it, but logically I know this is good because things I think will change for the better of we get another right leaning judge on board. Someone who's only guided by the constitution and doesn't pervert it to pander towards emotionally manipulated leftists.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst case scenario is they block any nomination and the election is so messed up it goes to the supreme court and they're split 4-4 on what to do.

Then you'd REALLY see some screaming tiktok meltdowns.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She and Antonin Scalia were great friends even though they were political opposites.

Plebes get emotionally invested in politicians and court rulings...meanwhile these people go to concerts and golf courses together and have a blast. Joke's on you for caring.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in positions of authority, is a bad idea.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
She and Antonin Scalia were great friends even though they were political opposites.

Plebes get emotionally invested in politicians and court rulings...meanwhile these people go to concerts and golf courses together and have a blast. Joke's on you for caring.
I can be friends with people who hate trump because I absolutely do not give a fvck about their political opinions anymore. They are wrong and that's their problem. So it absolutely does matter what these judges do. They heavily influence American culture.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Is she even in America? Steering wheel is on the right side.
Plus just look at her. She's exactly the type of person that would own an iPhone even though Samsung is superior. I bet you anything @EyeBRollin uses and IPhone.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can be friends with people who hate trump because I absolutely do not give a fvck about their political opinions anymore. They are wrong and that's their problem. So it absolutely does matter what these judges do. They heavily influence American culture.
I hear you. Well, I'm not culture, I'm me...so it doesn't personally affect me.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I hear you. Well, I'm not culture, I'm me...so it doesn't personally affect me.
But you have to live in it and it affects your life. You also have to have some consideration for the future and future generations. Look at Hollywood, it was founded by eastern European juice and is still controlled by their mongrel spawn, look at the amount of degeneracy and cancer it's introduced and the majority of well off leftists pushing for multiculturalism, anti Christian and anti white sentiments are of Jewish descent even if atheist. The majority of influential and well off feminists are of Jewish decent. You can't deny what's been going on for a long time. I'm not saying all Jews are bad or leftists, but I believe the majority of orthodox rabbis have publicly pledged support for blm, likely only because blm is inherently anti white and anti Christian.

Is amazing how in western societies is not only socially acceptable, but even popular to be anti white, but to be antisemitic is like a cardinal sin. Fvck all of that. Many stereotypes exist because they are true. Of course there's always exceptions, but exceptions are ultimately irrelevant and you have to crack some eggs to make an omelette. One of the biggest tragedies in the west is how so many alleged Christians believe its their duty to be allies to Israel. The fact the US supports Israel is insanity to me because all Jewish Americans have duel citizenship (this should be illegal) so if they destroy the US they can always go to Israel. Do you think Israelis give a damn about Americans? They couldn't care less if our country failed, collapsed and burned because they got what they wanted out of us and will discard us when no longer useful. 1600541562252.jpg