Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ding dong the witch is dead rip queen elizabeth

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:p never cared for her but she made a lasting impression on a lot of people what are your thoughts on the witch?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't know Queen Elizabeth personally so hard to say. I always like to treat people with respect, even if I don't agree with them. Woman or not, Queen or not, a human being has died so we should at the very minimum call her by their name.

But if you must know, I am not keen on monarchies or the like, so does not affect me other than being compassionate as a fellow human being and I believe that is the general feeling in the UK. I am in the US so hard to gauge her as a Queen but would be curious to hear SS members from the UK how they feel about her passing and think of her.

Modern Man Advice

Billtx49

Reaction score
As an American I did not always see the purpose of the monarchy in modern times, but my views have done a 180 on that subject.

Elizabeth II was the heart and soul of her country for seven decades, an achievement I will never see again in my lifetime. Historians will discuss her generations from now.
Quite a life achievement for a woman.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its common social decency to NOT speak ill of the dead. Bagging on someone after they're gone is cheesy unless
It's a verified scumbag much like the Dik released early from prison to kill the school teacher days ago.

OP, why is she a Witch? Very curious.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone educate me on any of Elizabeth Windsor's accomplishments? Genuine question from an American.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you agree or disregard with the monarchy, I have nothing but love and respect for someone who spends 70 years in public service.
Will never be seen again with the new generation and there sense of entitlements.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is good to see a king occupying the throne for a change. A man in charge rather than a woman.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck monarchies. People crying that they can't be ruled over is uber cringe.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Whether you agree or disregard with the monarchy, I have nothing but love and respect for someone who spends 70 years in public service.
Will never be seen again with the new generation and there sense of entitlements.
Public service? What service did she render her fellow man, and how did it benefit them and their lives?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished season 3 of Crown (2019). Proceeding to Season 4 of Crown.

Season 3 review: This was a great Tv-Season. It is like watching an origin story movie of King Charles III, his first romance with Camilia, the ceremony in Wales, and his strong desire to want to be king and free from his mothers shadow.

King Charles III looks like a beta-male guy that allot of guys can identify with, especially if you have a strict mother (like I do) and have a sheltered life (like I do). In allot of ways he is relatable (ie based on the TV-show, but of course, it may be casting him in a favorable light). I've made bad decision in the past with women, but justified them because of love, and in a sense, I feel these people are making the same sort of mistakes. He is really taking after his uncle, King Edward VIII, whom he felt that he pursued true love.

Personally, I broke up with an ex-gf that was a divorcee and I choose honor over true love when the time came to choose. But I respect his decision as when you really click with someone, it may be the only true-love connection you have, and you have to experience this to really know that. But we all have a choice to make in that regard.

With respect to the TV-Show, It is always a question between following your heart, and respecting the ideals of faith, duty and honor. Will give it a five-start rating for now. It's very well presented. Great direction, talent, casting, etc... has the works for a TV-program.

I'm going to start watching season 4 and hopefully get caught up with it soon as all of the TV-show is becoming more real with each passing moment as we see King Charles III start his figurehead reign. Looking forward to this next season.

They have a 5th season they are planning to release in November.

It is worth noting, I have looked at other critical content about the monarchs and treatment of black/brown people in other countries during her reign. Nevertheless, the TV-show masterfully focuses on the intrigue, coming-of-age, and love-stories and presents a very glossy rendering. When you make a Soap-Opera out of what could be a framed to be a set of horrendous facts, you can't lose, so they did create a great story out of the program.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watched most of the funeral. Looking at the current Royal family, and seeing King Charles, Camilia and Princess Anna had a new meaning to me after watching season 3 of Crown. It feels like I'm really familiar with their faces and their intimate dramas of their pasts that they sort of feel like people you know. It was a good decision to complete Season 3 of Crown, in advance of this funeral, just for that effect.

My eyes also zeroed into Harry and Meghan Markle, because I feel particularly anchored to them given how Meghan was treated within the family. I saw Megan's facial expressions and she looked genuinely moved. Overall, I'm glad I watched Crown before the funeral as I felt primed to take in more of this and probably wouldn't have cared as much had I not finished the last season before today.

Now that king Charles III is really moving forward as king, I will see if I'm still motivated to complete season 4, of if this is a passing phase as it was last year when I completed Season 2 at the passing of Prince Philip.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princess Anna really caught my attention. She had a steamy hot episode in the Crown where she seduced Camilia's lover (before she was with Charles III), and the way she was, didn't know she was so hot when she was younger and sex crazed. Looking at her currently really stood out knowing she was such a forward girl before. She has a very similar face, nose and everything to the younger actress who portrayed her in Crown.

Be careful of calling Meghan Markle a gold-digger. She is Harry's wife and it's disrespect to him to be insulting his wife like that. Most of her behaviour to date has been reactive to people attacking her. She did not instigate any of it and they could have been more patient with her to educate her in proper Royal etiquette. He knows why he choose her and I respect his choice. There is always a conflict between pursuing a love-interest and duty. It's an issue with King Edward VIII, King Charles III and his love interests, and even Andrew has some stains on his name with Jeffrey Epstein. In comparison to that, a gold-digger accusation is rather light. Everybody has some stains in that family and she should not be singled out as nobody is perfect.