Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ding a Ling Peekers......

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chic Im laying the salted pickle to is so infatuated with me and my healthy buddy in my trows she asked me if I would show it to her mother and older sister......Is this an invitation to a boning of her immediate family or what? I would love to sleep with her mom and sis or all three at the same time....She's from Holland and told me its common for things like this to occur.....Im already thinking of boning all three of them after a cool night of drinking and the such.....Dutch girls are very sweet indeed.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b_elusive_eyes
This chic Im laying the salted pickle to is so infatuated with me and my healthy buddy in my trows she asked me if I would show it to her mother and older sister......Is this an invitation to a boning of her immediate family or what? I would love to sleep with her mom and sis or all three at the same time....She's from Holland and told me its common for things like this to occur.....Im already thinking of boning all three of them after a cool night of drinking and the such.....Dutch girls are very sweet indeed.
Do you REALLY ever have anything useful to say on here?

I swear if you'd spend more time actually using learning and using the stuff on this site and others instead of making up stuff to place on here for kicks, this board would instead be named after you.

Also what's with all these comments/infatuations with your wang? Penis envy, or just plain insecure about the size?

Nevermind replying we all know the REAL truth here :D.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading after he called his d1ck a "salted pickle".

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

The score is 5-0 now (including me). I wonder what he's gonna say now.... probably something about Hondas, rice and small dikks... again. :D

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobodies keeping scores here.....can't I have a sense of humor regarding my special friend down there....as you know with girls when it rains... it pours....I've had dry spells also....mostly due to my own insecurities and the such...Now somebody give me advice with this Dutch chic and her family..Please?