Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

digits!!! :)

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
yey i got a phone number... it's been a while since i got the last phone number ... anyways went to a cafe, there was a cute girl working behind the counter, and there wasn't alotta ppl in the cafe, anyways i went up couple times to buy stuff, and did EC for a while and smile.... and when there was no ppl at the counter (so she wasn't busy) i walked up to her, and this is how it went

wonder (me) : excuse me. can i ask u a question?
her: yes ( turns around and comes up 2 me)
wonder: do i have to buy something else to talk to you?
her: (blushes, turns red lol) no...
wonder: good cuz i'm running out of cash here...
her:(still blushing)
wonder: GOD! you already started blushing, i think i should just walk away, and let you get some air...
her: (laughs) ....
and we start talking for about 5-10 minutes about her family, and the boring town that we live in and so on... and then my friend called me out of the cafe and told me to hurry up, anyways i said i had to run and left the cafe running, anyways i walked away from the cafe about 5 min to look at something that my friend wanted to show me... and then i went back to the cafe and i said:

her: hey
me: u know i wouldn't walk back down here, if u weren't this cute..
her: (blushes)
me: well i gotta run, but we should hang out in this "boring" town and maybe u can have some fun. do u have an email?
her: yes(and starts to write it down and while she's writing it down, i tell her to put down the phone # { thnx to david for this tip, always works}) anyways and i walk away

i wrote this guys, cuz after a while i have my confidence back, i've been away from DJing since school started but i'm feeling good again

and any comments or suggestions to improve my game?

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
congratulations on getting the number, but i cant help but see that you left, and then came back. now i know that it was for a genuine reason, but to her it might seem like you were a little scared to ask and your friend convinced you to ask or something.

Also, asking for an email address, to me seems a little insecure and a bit of a cop out, as apposed to simply asking for her number right out.

but this is me, and im not pro with the ladies. you got the number, thats all that matters at the moment, but dont get hooked on her, get other numbers, get dating as many women as you can.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe you handled that well, in your own unique way... you deserve credit for that. well done mate!

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you guys... well jason , yes i left for a reason but i had to go out, and also you are rite on the email thing but i dunno i've been using it for a while, but i guess i can ask ppl for numbers directly...
also thanks jakeyboy for ur comment

i have started reading the bible and the high school bible, i'm not even half way thru but it's already helping... lol

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if it works, dont change what you're doing.