Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difficult girl on tinder

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've learned from OLD to never take these girls seriously and not worry about them anymore. They're flaky on OLD. Stop worrying about it.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.. when are you guys gonna stop chasing the p*ssy and let the p*ssy chase you? Ive said it countless of times.. focus on YOU! Build yourself up to be what you have always wanted to be. Then you stop gaming the girls and the girls start gaming YOU.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.. when are you guys gonna stop chasing the p*ssy and let the p*ssy chase you? Ive said it countless of times.. focus on YOU! Build yourself up to be what you have always wanted to be. Then you stop gaming the girls and the girls start gaming YOU.
exactly , travelling to the chics house , then to a party and youve never met................talk about submissive

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
I'd like to be invited to a girl's party :p.

So she wanted you to meet her friends, you might have met someone new you liked.
If you don't go you'll never know what it will be like, why set an expectation of what something is gonna be before it happens. Just enjoy the uncertainty and have fun.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this...If I was George Clooney, would she have gone out with me or gone to her party?

And its highly likely she could have gone out on a date with you before her party!

Girls with low interest always behave this way.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP could have went for a few drinks, tried to bang her and then decided whether or not to go to the part with her. At that point, he would have and another lay after the party.

Or he could have decided to just reschedule the date if he felt she was wasting his time. We dont know what his gut feeling was, so its best to revert back to Rule #1 which is:

Do what YOU want to do.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Ask yourself this...If I was George Clooney, would she have gone out with me or gone to her party?

And its highly likely she could have gone out on a date with you before her party!

Girls with low interest always behave this way.
if you were George Clooney, that might be a bigger reason to invite you to the party. So all your friends could see what you had. Don't you want to show off a beautiful girl to your friends too (if you trust them ;))?

I can understand being frustrated that she is not following, but for all you know she might have made a more fun plan than the one you had?

Now could it have gone bad if you went? Yes. Could it have been fun? yes. If you want a plan and stick to it, then it's your right and I also respect that. If you feel slighted to not be alone with her from the start I can also respect that.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates:

Texted the girl to come for some drinks on the monday. We went out Tuesday night.

I get her to sit next to me, and we start flirting. She bought me a round of drinks so that was nice.

She asks me what I am looking for. I say I'm just dating around. She says she is doing the same. She says she is happy to see eachother casually.

I walk her outside, tell her to stand against the wall and start making out with her. I tell her I'd like to continue this at her place where we don't need to pay for drinks and have some wine. She makes the excuse saying her place is messy and she needs to wake up early next day.

But she says I can come over for a party on Friday, then come back to her place afterwards. I agree.

She gets me a taxi. I get home and she's texted me how she had a good time and hopes to see me again.

I text her back saying I had a good time too and that I'll see her Friday.

But she ignores and doesn't even read my text. Friday passes and she still didn't text me back. I put one final bid in on Saturday asking if she's down to hang out. She takes 6 hours to reply saying she is really sorry that she is busy going to a dinner party. I haven't replied to her since.

I'm going to ignore this chick. What u guys saying?

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates:

Texted the girl to come for some drinks on the monday. We went out Tuesday night.

I get her to sit next to me, and we start flirting. She bought me a round of drinks so that was nice.

She asks me what I am looking for. I say I'm just dating around. She says she is doing the same. She says she is happy to see eachother casually.

I walk her outside, tell her to stand against the wall and start making out with her. I tell her I'd like to continue this at her place where we don't need to pay for drinks and have some wine. She makes the excuse saying her place is messy and she needs to wake up early next day.

But she says I can come over for a party on Friday, then come back to her place afterwards. I agree.

She gets me a taxi. I get home and she's texted me how she had a good time and hopes to see me again.

I text her back saying I had a good time too and that I'll see her Friday.

But she ignores and doesn't even read my text. Friday passes and she still didn't text me back. I put one final bid in on Saturday asking if she's down to hang out. She takes 6 hours to reply saying she is really sorry that she is busy going to a dinner party. I haven't replied to her since.

I'm going to ignore this chick. What u guys saying?
Pass on this one. I’m my experience, once a flake always a flake.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dealt with what seemed to be a timewaster. Here's the summary:

Matched with girl yesterday and she messages me first.

We texted back and fourth a few times until I told her I would prefer to have her come out with me for some drinks. She agreed and proposed Friday night for our date. I told her where and what time we should meet, she agreed. We swapped numbers and she said she will see me Friday.

So Friday comes (today) and she messages me saying if we are still cool to meet up. I say yes. She then texts me back saying she can't make it because she is going to a party with her friends, but would be happy for me to come over to her place for some wine before she leaves for the party.

I say no thanks it seems you are busy. I said that I prefer to rearrange for another night when you know you are free.

She told me I can even come to the party she's going to if I want.

I said that I'll pass on the offer but I appreciate it.

She replied saying no worries.

I also looked at her whattsapp profile pic, and she doesn't look as attractive as on her tinder pics. That, along with her flaky behaviour has kind of made me lose interest...

I feel like ignoring her if she gets back in contact with me tbh

What you guys think?
A girl from Tinder invited you over to her place to drink wine and you said no? You should have just gone over there and escalated on her. Maybe you would have ended up banging.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
We texted back and fourth a few times until I told her I would prefer to have her come out with me for some drinks. She agreed and proposed Friday night for our date. I told her where and what time we should meet, she agreed. We swapped numbers and she said she will see me Friday.
It’s an availability trap. Sht test man. You failed. If sht goes this route and girl tells you when show some value, be inavailable. Otherwise you should propose timesand be aware of this sht test.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s an availability trap. Sht test man. You failed. If sht goes this route and girl tells you when show some value, be inavailable. Otherwise you should propose timesand be aware of this sht test.
But surely a girl inviting you over to her place is a good thing? Isn't that an improvement over taking her out? Maybe she just wanted to bang. A flake is when a girl blows you off completely or wants to bring along a bunch of ****blockers, not when she says "why not just come over to my place?".

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
But surely a girl inviting you over to her place is a good thing?
Availability and being invited is two different things. Let's hang out tomorrow at 6 pm, sure let's do, oh I can't at 6, let's hang out at 8, sure thing I have nothing else to do, oh wait I can't today, let's do it next week, sure sure, I am free all week, whenever you ready baby. He been too available by agreeing to time and date right off the bat. Too easy. Sure there is time and place to be easy, but not with a person you never met. Because women sht test all the time, especially online.

Boys, I said it before, and I'll say it again, if woman is not providing sex for money on OLD then there is something wrong with her. Maybe one tittie is bigger than the other, or she used to be fat, or she has kids. Ask yourselves, what would force a beautiful girl online?

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But surely a girl inviting you over to her place is a good thing? Isn't that an improvement over taking her out? Maybe she just wanted to bang. A flake is when a girl blows you off completely or wants to bring along a bunch of ****blockers, not when she says "why not just come over to my place?".
This thread is very old, but I'll explain anyways.

The girl invited me to her place which she said was full of her friends. She later told me it was their idea to cancel the date and make me come there for their convenience. I'm glad I declined the offer.

I made her come out with me for some drinks the following Tuesday so it doesn't even matter.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Availability and being invited is two different things. Let's hang out tomorrow at 6 pm, sure let's do, oh I can't at 6, let's hang out at 8, sure thing I have nothing else to do, oh wait I can't today, let's do it next week, sure sure, I am free all week, whenever you ready baby. He been too available by agreeing to time and date right off the bat. Too easy. Sure there is time and place to be easy, but not with a person you never met. Because women sht test all the time, especially online.

Boys, I said it before, and I'll say it again, if woman is not providing sex for money on OLD then there is something wrong with her. Maybe one tittie is bigger than the other, or she used to be fat, or she has kids. Ask yourselves, what would force a beautiful girl online?

If i happen to be free on a particular day I will agree to a date, If I'm not I won't. In either scenario I'm putting myself first. Why would I decline an offer to hang out with a girl when otherwise I will be sat on my couch doing nothing? Just to not look too "available"? That is already coming from the wrong frame. I never met her so why would I care so much what she thinks of me?

Just last week a girl from OLD messaged me out of the blue, asking if I'm free the same day. I said I was. Went to her place and banged her that night, despite me being too "available". Nothing wrong with her either, had a great body in fact.

Overall my experience with OLD has been a mixed bag. I've met girls who were decent, and I've also met the girls you say have something wrong with them. But I definitely don't regret using it. To me it's a good tool to have access to 100s of women a week. You simply can't get that volume of exposure with real life interactions. A fair number of decent quality girls are on there too because they can see that benefit. The thing is that your profile needs to be on point to get their attention.