Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Different Type Of Advice...

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys - listen up:

Tired of these bytchez giving you the runaround? Tired of getting used & abused? Tired of feeling like a doormat?

Here's what you gotta do -

1) Realize there's a million women out there. Hey - if one don't work out, it's NOT THE END OF THE WORLD - there's other fish out there!

2) Realize that 90% of the women out there are selfish little snakes that love toying with a guy's emotions. Yep - it's true - you'd better watch yer a$$!

3) Keep things simple and basic. Hey - the bottom line is, if they're truly interested in you, then they will SHOW it. Any flaky stuff should raise a red flag in your head.

4) Listen to your gut. He's the best friend you'll ever have! Next time you get that 'niggly' feeling, stop, sit down and THINK about the situation.

5) Deal with reality. Stop wondering if 'Does she like me???' - don't sit and WONDER so damn much. Take it for what it is, and go with that. No more 'What if's'!!

6) Don't put up with their bullsh!t. This is VERY important! Hey - if you don't like what she's doing, then CALL HER ON IT and don't let her get away with it! And NO APOLOGIES!!!!!!!!!!

7) Hold them accountable for their actions. What did she just tell you? What, that she just wants to be friends? Okay, fair is fair. Tell her you don't want to be friends, and you're going to date someone else, and goodbye! DO NOT HANG ONTO THEM!
MAKE THEM PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKES - SAY 'GOODBYE'!!! I can't tell you how important this is - most women are so spoiled and always get their way!!! Let them experience the consequences of their stupid decisions!!! How else are they gonna learn???!!!

8) Take what women say with a grain of salt. Talk is SH!T. Any questions?

9) Don't EVER give up your ground. Stand up for what you believe in - I don't care if she's a 9 or a 10!!! Does that make them anymore special than you? HELL NO!!!

10) Just say "No Ma'am" to losers. Drop them IMMEDIATELY.

11) MOST IMPORTANTLY: There's a few good ones out there. Don't EVER forget this!!!

Guys, remember this - when push comes to shove, they need us more than we need them. Don't believe me? Here's proof: How many girls do you know that have a boyfriend? Now, how many guys do you know that have a girlfriend? 'Nuff said.

F' em - they're no better than us. So stop treating them like they are! Only when she has proven to you time and again that she is truly a diamond among fly sh!t should we lavish our attention upon her!!!

DJRAZR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS HOW I SEE IT C-MAN. THAT'S THE MENTALITY, AND THATS HOW YOU DO IT. IM 1000% BEHIND ALL THAT!!!!!! YOU SAID IT!!!!!!!

PROPS TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TESTIFY!

THE NEXT TIME I FEEL LIKE SURRENDERING TO DEEP D!CKING/INFATUATION IMPULSES WHILE MY GUT FEELING SAYS "GET OUTTA HERE", I PROMISE I WILL READ THIS POST TEN TIMES IN A ROW.

You are right, there's a million women out there.

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the realest sh!t I've read all day!

I agree, concur, and testify to that.

That is the truth!

------------------
"Even though we suffer losses, I count the victories." - Talib Kweli

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wake up this morning decided to check the board and what do I see?

THE BEST post around for weeks!

THANK YOU THANK YOU CYNICAL MAN!

I've been needin advice like this since I came back.

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

XCMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have to poke a hole in the bubble. If 90% of women are heartless and all that, then there is a short supply? Do we have to share or what?

later.

------------------
"I must not fear. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration..." Dune

steve198765432

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to share its survival of the fittest get them while their hot so to speak. C-man i don't agree with some things you say but i agree with this and although i don't like to follow the crowd i am on this one. GREAT POST AND SO SO TRUE

HotRod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. But, you seem like such an angry person from this and other posts.

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn straight!!!

The world is a very very big place full of oppurtunity,

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"TESTIFY!" LMAO!
Well said!
It's my opinion that many of the guys on this board suffer from "The NiceGuy/Doormat" syndrome. Until we EXPECT RESPECT, we will not be appreciated...

------------------
“Patience is a virtue I do not have time for.”

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I'm angry! Why do you think I got this red scowly face???

LOL

I'm the Grumpy Old Man, cuz I'm tired of seeing these women get away with murder.

No self-respecting guy out there WOULDN'T be pissed! What's the matter with being angry? Hey - I play fair. But only as long as THEY play fair! And you know damn well that most don't!

So, for me, they play fair, otherwise - they can ki$$ my @$$!

p.s. "Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe
me? - Jack Handey"

LMAO!!! SNL - Jack Handey - 'Deep Thoughts'

Here's one:

"One rainy day, a little child came up to me and asked me why it was raining. I told him, 'Because God is crying.'. When the little child asked me why, I told him, 'Probably because of something you did.'
Jack Handey

LOL - yeah, I know - sick sick sick...

[This message has been edited by The Cynical Man (edited 05-14-2001).]

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm starting to turn into Walter Matthau in "Grumpy Old Men."

Cynical you're definitely Jack Lemon...

You're right though. Women have been getting the upperhand on us since the damn Garden of Eden! Hell I think it's time that we start making them chase us for awhile...

[This message has been edited by Rico (edited 05-14-2001).]

Scarface

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome post

romio3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel my confidence level rejuevenated.

great post, it'll really help me out not just for girls, but for life with this mentality.

romio3000

RonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Props

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CHALENGE GUY:
TESTIFY!
Can I get a witness?!?

CobraGT