Different Scenarios (how would you handle each situation)?

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
GOAL:

Get a date.

PROBLEMS:

You have less than 10 minutes to talk with girl.

SCENARIO #1:

You're driving down the street and see a fine ass chick walking alone. What would you say to get her attention AND a date?

SCENARIO #2:

You're waiting for the number 100 bus. Sitting next to you is a hot chick and she's waiting for number 50 bus. The 50 bus comes before the 100 so you only have 10 minutes to make fluff talk and get a date. How would you do it?

SCENARIO #3:

You buy a pack of gum at a store. Standing at the register is a HB8. You have nothing to lose. How would you lead the conversation into getting her phone # or a date?

In each of these scenarios, the possibility of seeing these girls again is 1/1000000. So you only have one chance to get with them.

Discuss.

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ?????

Originally posted by cave dweller
Let's go back to square one.
How old are you?

Cave dweller
Why does it matter?

Why can't these simple questions be answered?

No offense.

EDIT: I'm 20 if it does matter.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raziel Kayne
GOAL:

Get a date.

PROBLEMS:

You have less than 10 minutes to talk with girl.

SCENARIO #1:

You're driving down the street and see a fine ass chick walking alone. What would you say to get her attention AND a date?

SCENARIO #2:

You're waiting for the number 100 bus. Sitting next to you is a hot chick and she's waiting for number 50 bus. The 50 bus comes before the 100 so you only have 10 minutes to make fluff talk and get a date. How would you do it?

SCENARIO #3:

You buy a pack of gum at a store. Standing at the register is a HB8. You have nothing to lose. How would you lead the conversation into getting her phone # or a date?

In each of these scenarios, the possibility of seeing these girls again is 1/1000000. So you only have one chance to get with them.

Discuss.
Scenario #1 - Nothing. Too much effort involved in trying to pick her up. I generally don't go out of my way that much.

Scenario #2 - I would have to see what she was doing. If she was reading a magazine or talking to someone on a cell phone.

Scenario #3 - I would say "Hi, how are you?" with some like talk and then say "i'll tell you what... if you give me this gum for free i'll give you a big kiss on the cheek... so we both win!" Depending on her response I would number close or not.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Park your car, walk upto her and start talking to her, do some fast stuff, make sure she is attracted, say you have to run, say it would be cool to meet again sometime since she seems like a cool nonpsycho *****, get number, eject.

Same as above, just run fast game on her and be curteous when her bus comes around "Oh your bus is coming, nice meeting you have a good one" then either have gotten nr before that or get it there (that would be harder cause she is pressed to get on the bus)

Fluff, bust on her workskills, have fun, fast fluff about something say you have to leave and that you should do something someday, get nr, eject.