Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Different Mindset

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have sort of stopped actively going after girls. When I mean actively, I mean it doesn't seem like I spend that much time thinking about it.

For a long time after coming to this site and realizing the truth it contains, I was amazed, and thought about getting girls constantly. It was a new and uncharted world for me, so I found it very interesting and devoted a lot of time to it.

Now all I think about is how I can do things for me, what do I need to do in order to get my career started, for example.

I will still chat up girls, ask them out and go from there, but I am not preoccupied with it anymore. I have much bigger fish to fry now.

I was wondering if any others experienced this or something like it, and what your thoughts on it are.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focusing on women exclusively seems like a waste of time when comparing it with things that are more easily achievable. However, heaven forbid that you start dedicating time to yourself and your chosen passion.

At the given moment that you feel that you are in stride, here comes a dame, HARD. And then there's another, and another... It's as if they are falling from the sky, what gives, what's changed?

You! You've become more substantial. You're focused, determined, confident in your passions (hobbies). That is readily noticeable by women and is everything that they are attracted to, especially since you hadn't noticed them.

So what does this mean? It means be selfish, work on yourself, your personal dreams and goals. With your success, your confidence will grow and thus your attractiveness to women.

They will seemingly be at your every turn. Why? Because your mind is on other things, more important things. They will pop up without you noticing them and because they weren't noticed, they will come to you even stronger.

So drink it up, walk your own road but every once in a while slow your roll. ;)

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnGalt
Recently I have sort of stopped actively going after girls. When I mean actively, I mean it doesn't seem like I spend that much time thinking about it.

For a long time after coming to this site and realizing the truth it contains, I was amazed, and thought about getting girls constantly. It was a new and uncharted world for me, so I found it very interesting and devoted a lot of time to it.

Now all I think about is how I can do things for me, what do I need to do in order to get my career started, for example.

I will still chat up girls, ask them out and go from there, but I am not preoccupied with it anymore. I have much bigger fish to fry now.

I was wondering if any others experienced this or something like it, and what your thoughts on it are.
Wow, amazing. You just described my current mindset as well!

I share the same experience as you. I came here and spent MONTHS learning about this stuff and did manage to get rid of the AFCness. I managed to do few approaches, and learned a lot of the theory and stuff. I still wasn't happy and still got depressed at times. I did manage to improve my confidence and get a lot of great experiences within that time, though!!

Now lately, I havn't even thought of girls either. They're not my primary focus. I first came here to learn about how to get women. Afterwards I got into self-improvement from this site. Now I'm just into self-improvement. I only visit this site and visit Anything Else and Health & Fitness. I've been REALLY involved with Tony Robbins and his stuff and it's GREAT. The past month has been the best month of my life by listening to his stuff. He has changed my life. I feel more confident... and most importantly... HAPPY. It has given me so much more energy and motivation to do anything I want to do. I just quit my job the other day! People think I'm an idiot but I'm extremely happy about my decision.

Anyways, I'm on the same page as you bro. I now realize the problem that I had before and the reason why I couldn't apply most of this stuff. I wasn't motivated and happy. A month or two from now when I get my life on track and continue improving myself, I will then get into the tips and the pickup game. Until then, my top priority is improving myself.

Good luck!

Reaction score
is this by any chance an excuse because u were actually unsuccesful in all your searches for women?

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
is this by any chance an excuse because u were actually unsuccesful in all your searches for women?
Actually, this is in spite of my success with women.
In the past few months I have had the most success with women in my life; I have still decided that ultimately I have a lot I want to accomplish for myself, and being so focused on girls isn't necessary or productive.

Before I was so focused on getting girls I wasn't really living up to my full potential (in college, planning for a career) and I realized that wasted potential is one of the saddest things in this world.

Basically I wasn't living a true life for me, I was just thinking about how to get girls all the time.

True happiness must come from within.

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like many of you, I initially came here and spent MONTHS pouring over all the material. C&F, Kino, EC, drilling all of it into my mind.

But then I learned something really interesting.....

If you spend more time improving your life, you'll naturally improve your game about 1000x fold.

Rather than spending months or years learning "game", spend that time turning your life into a masterpiece. Go to seminars, read books, join groups, eliminate your debt, work smarter instead of harder, turn your life into something you're really proud of.

That should always come first. The tactics of SS are just icing on the cake.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JB101
Like many of you, I initially came here and spent MONTHS pouring over all the material. C&F, Kino, EC, drilling all of it into my mind.

If you spend more time improving your life, you'll naturally improve your game about 1000x fold.

Rather than spending months or years learning "game", spend that time turning your life into a masterpiece. Go to seminars, read books, join groups, eliminate your debt, work smarter instead of harder, turn your life into something you're really proud of.

That should always come first. The tactics of SS are just icing on the cake.
its 2 bad many people on this forum are incapable of going after women and living their life, this is sadder than that thread about a kid living in one-itis over 1 chick
lol.

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you understand anything, huge guy... after you get better with women they become less of a driving factor, and more of an additional hobby.

Life isn't just about getting laid, though it is one of the nicer diversions.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was suposed to be a 100 PU journal guys, plz keep off topic.

I have to say to you guys who say women aren't the priority that you are wrong.
We are animals, and our goals since pre-ages is to have the best female's with us, and achieve social status.
Has this changed? Never. You are just pointing out you think you had enough success with one of the areas that you can focus on the other.

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
This was suposed to be a 100 PU journal guys, plz keep off topic.

I have to say to you guys who say women aren't the priority that you are wrong.
We are animals, and our goals since pre-ages is to have the best female's with us, and achieve social status.
Has this changed? Never. You are just pointing out you think you had enough success with one of the areas that you can focus on the other.
I have no idea what you are talking about "this was supposed to be a 100 pu journal"?

I just want to get different people's takes on what I had to say.

To say we are animals is such a cop-out. Although we may be grounded in our biology, humans can ascend to greatness and should live not just to reproduce and die.

Now that I have proven to myself that I can "get girls" I realized that it need not be the focus of my life; I still pursue girls when I want though.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Women are a desire that's become a diversion. Similar to eating. People NEED to eat to survive, but once they've eaten so much, anything else is just recreation or excess.

You've simply gotten full. take a break and do somethign worthwhile until you feel hungry again. If you eat when you're not really hungry, you'll get fat.

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just one of those post that never actually needed to be posted. You didn't really say anything except "I used to get women, now I do other stuff." It just so happens that your other stuff is a career. What if you had no career? Then what would you be saying... "I used to get women, but now I don't know what's wrong with me..."

Sooner or later, you'll start PU'ing again due to the previously stated fact that you are a human male and desire human females... unless you become gay... which I doubt will happen since you got this whole women thing down so well.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JB101

The most important thing I have learned on this site, bar none.....I can't stress what he just said enough

Reaction score
Originally posted by Anaxibios
I don't think you understand anything, huge guy... after you get better with women they become less of a driving factor, and more of an additional hobby.

Life isn't just about getting laid, though it is one of the nicer diversions.
most of these posts mention how they dont go after women at all, wtf is that?
do u understand me at all ?:)

Reaction score
Originally posted by FlawlessBadBoy
This is just one of those post that never actually needed to be posted. You didn't really say anything except "I used to get women, now I do other stuff." It just so happens that your other stuff is a career. What if you had no career? Then what would you be saying... "I used to get women, but now I don't know what's wrong with me..."

Sooner or later, you'll start PU'ing again due to the previously stated fact that you are a human male and desire human females... unless you become gay... which I doubt will happen since you got this whole women thing down so well.
bump.

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlawlessBadBoy

Although this may seem like this is what I am saying, it is not like that at all. Perhaps I did not make it clear enough, that my mindset has changed from getting girls being the focus of my life to being simply a side thing. This change has been gradual over the past few months, and has been liberating.

It is not me saying “I used to get women, now I do other stuff.” It is me saying, I used to mainly focus on how to get girls, only cared about that, and actually wasn’t living up to my full potential in life . Also, I would never say “I used to get women, but now I don’t know what’s wrong with me” because I am the one that chose to use my full potential for more than just macking it to chicks.

For me this phase marks the end of an era where I was so caught up in whether or not I had a girl (or two) that I wasn’t working hard enough in other areas of my life. Although I was achieving short term happiness, I had not been working on any of my long term goals nearly enough.

When I say this attitude is liberating, I really mean it. Now I understand how you can achieve the attitude of not caring when talking to the ridiculously good looking chick! I have so much other stuff going on that it doesn’t phase me at all what she thinks.

The girls will come and go, but what you build on for your life remains with you forever.