Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Different BOOTCAMP -must read-

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 1st of July this bootcamp will start!

============== DESCRIPTION ================

Having trouble meeting women? Do you feel like you lack confidence? This bootcamp will change all this 100% guaranteed! You will get better confidence than you have ever had and your life will seem a little easier. Women will look at you alot more and will be willing to talk to you. The best thing is you do not have to do anything scary. If you do not believe this is true then read this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41533 before
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103718 after

I got called ugly constantly, had no confidence or nothing. Now women hit on me and they check me out all the time. Women who used to reject me for beign ugly are all over me and I reject THEM forbeing too ugly. I had tried every technique out there without success, but lifting changed my life. Drop all techniques for a while and follow me through these eight weeks. This is for people who are not satisfied with their body and want to change. This is for people who doesn't get looked at by women. This is for people who want to change their life! Together we can make it and support each other. All you need to do is to give this 100% commitment.

I've seen alot of guys over at the lifting section who have changed their life. TheTrader, adone, silverwex, gav, and many more. Try it and see. I will help as best as I can.

============== IN THIS BOOTCAMP ===============

Missions to do every week:

WEEK 1 = GETTING YOUR GYM MEMBERSHIP, READING SOME THEORY, FIRST TIME IN GYM
WEEK 2-3 = GETTING YOU USED TO THE WEIGHT/LEARNING MOVEMENT/DIET
WEEK 4-8 = TRAINING + SHARING EXPERIENCE + TROUBLESHOOTING

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I am in this bootcamp. My journal is in the Health and Fitness section. I am in weeks 2-3 right now because I took a month off vacation with my family.