Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Differences in cultures / upbringing

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igot a friend. who is dating this girl, let's call her J. J is half southern ute indian and half white. she's a dime. he's 35, she's 27. my friend, is like the only black friend I have (i'm black for those who don't know).

She's a good girl. She works, she is independent and does her best to taked care of herself. I like her.

he is hefad over heels in love with this girl. and I can see why. she brings a lot of **** to the table,l and she's very, very beautiful.

There is one problem. they aruge, auite often.

From what I can tell, their problems. cultural differences. upbringing . expevations.

case in point, last night, we were all at my house watching sports / eationg dinner. Niether my wife or myself care for brown liquor so I don't keep it in the house and all J drinks is Paul Masson. So my friend runs to the store to go get some for her

Now, my friend doesn't drink at all and she knows this. So she drinks some she asks miy wife does she want a glass, and my wife being a good host says yes.

she never bothers to ask my friend does she want any

now ,y friend, being raised like me.... if I buy you something like a pizza or alcohol;l, even if you know I don't want any, it's proper eddiqute to ask me if I want any even if yiou iknow I am going to say no.

so he ends up kinda getting in his feelings thinking "he feels invisable to her" and now she, tipsy.. and we had been smoking alittle weed honestly lol, high as uck lol, tells him to shut the **** up lol and grow a ****. if you wanted some come over here and get the ****ing bottle and stop acting like a *****. lol god I love her lol

now, he did call her name and I heard him, but the TV was kinda lioud and not everyone has my hearing, especially high and drunk asnd she was further away. he tired too ask her. but she didn't hear him, legit didn't hear him, and his thing was, I shouldn't have to ask for something I bought for my GF, how do you ask this man's wife if she wants some and not even think to ask if I want some and I bought it lol? I know I don't want any, but **** I might want some.

then she is like how are you going to get mad at me, for not offering you some alcohol,l I know already you don't want lol. and I mean, I get that argument as well.

this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

it comes back to how both were raised. she literally, comes from a difficult cuture. she was raise by her mom an indian. on an indian reservation in Colorado. maybe this **** wasn't covered in Indian eddiqute

I fear that, his upbringing and expectations of certain eddiqutes to be met, will be their downfall if there is one. neither is really wrong. though I tend to side with her more than anything. I bet his point though cause that's exactly how I was raise

igt shows the importance of traveling. not everyone was raised to think like you think

I don't know what they are going to do, but I hope it works out because she cares about him and he cares about her and other than that,

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend is an AFC for getting mad about that, I mean she essentially called him a b*tch. Nothing cultural about it.

You still can't type.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its not cultural, its your friend being a attencion *****, serious I find more annoying when people keep asking for the same sh!t knowing I don't want, If I wanted I would be sure to get it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl probably wishes an attractive guy would come her way. Till then, dissapointment.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah she's very much into him as well. she is kinda alpha femalish and wears the pants in the relationship but let him go a half day without calling her and she's going AWOL she loves him very much

he is kinda of an attention ***** at times lol. sometimes he picks at **** just to be picing at ****

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah she's very much into him as well. she is kinda alpha femalish and wears the pants in the relationship but let him go a half day without calling her and she's going AWOL she loves him very much

he is kinda of an attention ***** at times lol. sometimes he picks at **** just to be picing at ****
sounds dysfunctional. ...passo_O

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Definitely sounds like the type of people you attract.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so he ends up kinda getting in his feelings thinking "he feels invisable to her"
tells him to shut the **** up lol and grow a ****. if you wanted some come over here and get the ****ing bottle and stop acting like a *****.
she has his balls and he has no self esteem