Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difference between self-respect and sensitive

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Appears the saying too sensitive is the *****'s response to man's intolerance for their behaviour.....so how does a dj go about dealing with this

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually a very good question because it can really take a turning point between you and who ever you're trying to game. I don't have the answer too because Im in the clouds about it. Anyone want to answer?

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea im suprised none of the dj masters have a response to this

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
and it was the turning point in the girl i was gamin...one night she called me at 1 am being rude and wanted to clarify somethin...next day i msn her i didnt appreciate her being rude over somethin so small...and she pulled the 'god ur too sensitive for me'....i was baffled and have not responded...clearly im not a wuss but i dont want her treatin me like a ***** either.... :$

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I see it, self respect when you feel uncomfortable by the way someone is acting. If they start going at you for nothing or repeatbly joke at your expense or try to force you to do something which is contrary to your values.

Being sensitive is when you are so insecure you start to bite back if they make an innocent joke just because you want to "enforce" respect even though respect is earned.

you're just showing lack of confidence by being too strict with the whole self respect thing. You wont get respect this way and people will probably go at you even more. Be leanient in general, be able to laugh at yourself but if they do cross the line, be firm.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reborn said:
As I see it, self respect when you feel uncomfortable by the way someone is acting. If they start going at you for nothing or repeatbly joke at your expense or try to force you to do something which is contrary to your values.

Being sensitive is when you are so insecure you start to bite back if they make an innocent joke just because you want to "enforce" respect even though respect is earned.

you're just showing lack of confidence by being too strict with the whole self respect thing. You wont get respect this way and people will probably go at you even more. Be leanient in general, be able to laugh at yourself but if they do cross the line, be firm.
Damn, that just brought back some bad memories. Good response.:up:

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sensitive:readily or excessively affected by external agencies or influences.
Self Respect: proper esteem or regard for the dignity of one's character.

Ive never been accusded of being too sensitive and if your confused as to why you would be called to sensitive when you think your just defending yourself because you deserve respect then your probably going about it wrong. She could have actually just been a ***** and doesnt understand giving respect to others and doesnt know when she takes things to far and is just being a huge ***** to everyone she meets. If your getting the comment from multiple people then its how you are dealing with the things other people say. A secure person brushes off rude comments and useless criticism. If you continually react as offended or hurt by these comments then it comes off as low self esteem and weakness. There is a line people can cross by going beyond criticism and being flat out offensive towards you or your friends, and you should avoid hanging out with these social *******s who have their own insecurity issues.

Self respect is a way you feel about yourself and if you have enough of it, nothing anyone ever says should be able to effect it. Therefore if you react offended to small things it just shows you are vulnerable and they say you are too sensitive to point that out.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming this question is about if a woman starts making fun of you, or starts throwing a hissy fit, and sees how you react. If you don't do anything, you have no self-respect, and if you get visibly bothered, you're too sensitive. I can't tell you the spot-on answer, but there's a way that you can kind of go in between those two extremes.

You have to maintain this playful vibe throughout the interaction. If she says something that's just straight up mean, (gawsh, i don't know how to describe it), you just shake your head disapprovingly and say something like "your mama must've been a sweeter lady than that, where are your manners young lady?" You just keep calling her out on that stuff with a playful vibe, so if she was joking, it works, and if she was really calling you out, you're bringing the interaction back to a playful vibe. It's a win/win way of doing things.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're trying to figure out why she's interpreting your behavior as being too sensitive, it's HOW you communicate your disapproval that makes the difference

self-respect = assertive communication (conveys composure, grounded reality)

on the other hand, if you're being all angry/aggressive, or whiny/acting like you gonna cry, it's easy for her to interpret this as a sensitivity issue because you're emotionally off balance

the spectrum goes passive -- assertive -- aggressive

you wanna be in the middle when you call her out on her crap