Difference between game(girls) in Middle School and High school

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while since I last posted. Anyways I am trying to wonder, what is the difference in getting girls in middle school(6-8, for some 7-8) and getting girls in high school(9-12). Anyone mind shedding some light on the question? Also, what do you think is the right time to start gaming(as it is called on this forum). I've been touching alot lately and also trying to give more eye contact. I am trying to get used to these subtle changes. Thanks and good day to all DJ's.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never went to middle school myself, as in norway we have 1-7, then 8-10 grade.

In high school, social value is more important. I think looks is more important. Girls are still easy to get, but it's not like you can usually just ask them to be your gf (thats my impression of middle school at least).

Also, 'Gaming' is constant, it's not a mode you switch on. You'll get used to it.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, gaming is something that you do all the time. It becomes part of your personality. It's just the way you are. You always smile at people, you always flirt, you always touch people and make their day.

As for high school, it's the same exact thing as midddle school except with more people. I'd say the key is social value while being comfortable with who you naturally are. People can smell when you're TRYING to be something you're not from a mile away. So stay you, but make sure you mix in with some good people.