Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

didn't think it was possible

mathphysguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went home last weekend and went out partying with a buddy. Anyways I kept telling him just how easy it is to get phone numbers and he did not believe me, so I set out to prove it to him, I kid you not in the span of 20 minutes I got phone numbers from 3 different girls, granted I had been working on 2 of them for some of the night but still it was something I had never done before. The girls were by no means great in my mind, all in the 6-7 range, but it was enough to convince him how easy it is. Anyways I was glad to have done it because for some reason I had lost my nerve for a couple of weeks.

I will go through the rundown on how I worked the girls.
1) The first was a japanese girl who saw my buddy had beads and asked for them, after he just gave them to her I pulled mine out of my pocket and told her it was not going to be that easy to get mine. After about 10 minutes of her trying to get me to give her the beads she finally flashed us so that I would give her the beads. Later on I got her number.
2) Some dude was dancing salsa to the not salsa music they were playing so I went up to him and started talking, I told him if they played some good salsa music I would show him what was up. This romanian girl overheard and said she wanted to dance with me if they played good salsa music. So when they did(sort of) I started dancing with girl (1) and then this girl cuts in(I had promised her) So I kept my promise. Anyways we danced a bit and on her way out she came by to say goodbye at which point I just said what is your number.
3) Two girls and one guy come out of the bar after we do and the one girl says "I want to talk to you" In spanish to her friend, I look back and she says(in english) not you, her. So I start responding asking her why she does not want to talk to me(in spanish). So we start talking I find out where they are from and they ask the same about me, after a while they ask for my phone number and then give me their's.
All in all an ok night clubbing, of course I am after more than this but with time all good things come.
------------------
The first step to becoming who you want to become is accepting responsibility for who you are.

success breeds more success.

[This message has been edited by mathphysguy (edited 02-19-2002).]