Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Didn't go over for Christmas.. Yeah I think we're done...

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I created a thread on losing my virginity to this girl and in it, I explained how I would drop her if I didn't come over and meet her family for Christmas, like we had planned.

Well its a day after Christmas and turns out, I didn't. Few days ago I texted her that I needed to know If I was coming for Christmas. THE NEXT DAY, all she texted back was, "We will talk about it later". Haven't heard from her since; which really annoys me.

Previously she has really been distant and practically ignoring me; blaming it on her depression and the fact she has to work day shifts. ( don't know how day shifts keep her from speaking to me) What really got me was the fact that her attitude changed at the snap of a finger.

A while ago we had a bit of a pregnancy scare. Don't know If that had a correlation, but she seemed to act different after that. You can read about it here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210434
Its a pretty short thread.

So, I was thinking of texting her about this. But I'm not sure that's a good idea. Should I text her or should I just say, "Fvck it" and forget about it?

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NC mate. Don't reward her bad behaviour with your attention. A txt will just make things worse. Calm down and NC until she contacts you.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Do NOT contact her. She's acting like a cvnt, so treat her like one. Get on with living and improving yourself.
If she contacts you, stay cool and don't buy into any drama.
If she doesn't contact you, we'll congratulations! You've just cut another undesirable female from your awesome life.
And remember, a woman should be pushing to meet her parents and any other significant moments in a relationship.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You already lost when you cared about meeting her family. Shows how you want to seal the relationship with the hermetic seal of meeting family and making it "official". Move on. You probably won't listen judging from your post and your inability to detect rejection without applying to an online forum but that is what you need to do. She isn't interested and it's clear to see why, you are a desperate lonely man with no value. Go build yourself man.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to build a relationship with a woman is to invite her into your world. You're doing the complete opposite.

Why do you care so much about meeting her folks at Christmas? That should be HER request, not yours. You're practically pushing yourself into her life, and nothing will make a woman run faster than forcing yourself into her world.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
joker79 said:
NC mate. Don't reward her bad behaviour with your attention. A txt will just make things worse. Calm down and NC until she contacts you.
Yeah I won't be texting her, I'm pretty much done with this crap anyway.

Greasy Pig said:
Agreed. Do NOT contact her. She's acting like a cvnt, so treat her like one. Get on with living and improving yourself.
If she contacts you, stay cool and don't buy into any drama.
If she doesn't contact you, we'll congratulations! You've just cut another undesirable female from your awesome life.
And remember, a woman should be pushing to meet her parents and any other significant moments in a relationship.
Definitely won't contact her. Probably for the best if I never hear from her again. I definitely need to improve myself. Physically I'm great but financially I'm at the bottom of the barrel.

Kbomb said:
You already lost when you cared about meeting her family. Shows how you want to seal the relationship with the hermetic seal of meeting family and making it "official". Move on. You probably won't listen judging from your post and your inability to detect rejection without applying to an online forum but that is what you need to do. She isn't interested and it's clear to see why, you are a desperate lonely man with no value. Go build yourself man.
Man..that was a hell of a kick in the balls, but one that I needed. You pretty much summed me up in a few sentences. I think the key to my problems are self improvement. Definitely do not doubt that.