"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Didn't call back

Speed Demon

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
H town
Iv'e been reading the boards for a while now and just thought i would post and let all of you know of my situation. This girl gave me her number without me even asking and told me to give her a call later that night. I called her and she said she had to babysit for a while and she would call me when she got off. Well she never ended up calling me that night so me and my buddies just drove around town all night bored and looking for something to do. What should I do from here???
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
So you called her the same night you got it ? Mistake right there : it showed you were desperate / too interested (which is basically the same to her). Next time, leave from 1 to 3 days of space between the moment you receive the number till you actually call.
 

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
Originally posted by Speed Demon
What should I do from here???
the first thing you should have done is to read the don juan Bible so you wouldn't be in this mess!
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
First of all, you are giving in to HER demands, when you want to be in control of the situation...I had this same scenario happen to me (didnt amount to anything because I thought she was ugly)....

Anyway she actually called me the next day, but I did not even call her back, I waited about 2-3 days, to call her to show that I'm in control and that if she wants my time she needs to work for it...Keep in mind this girl was probably interested in me...

Anyway....to sum it up, Don't give in to her demands and call her when you feel like it generally 2-3 days after you get her number.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
let's just regurgitate everything we've read on this site without having tested it ourselves.

there are plenty of instances where a guy called a girl the day he got her number and ended up dating her.

look, maybe you shouldn't have called her that night, but that wasn't the reason you don't have a date with her yet. If she was interested she would have called you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Re: Re: Didn't call back

Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
the first thing you should have done is to read the don juan Bible so you wouldn't be in this mess!
Please explain to me what the bible can show this.


Anyways man, what you gotta do is basically don't call her, wait for her to call you. Some stuff probably came up and didn't allow her to call you back, or maybe it was too late or something like that.

You really just never know with women man... so don't even worry; that's how women are.

Talk to her in school and stuff, and DON'T MENTION IT!!!! Bet you $100 that she apologizes when she sees you.

Keep us updated!
 

G-Star

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hey SpeedDemon, this happen to me too hey...well with my story...I called her 3 days after when I got the number. When I called, she didn't pick up, so I thought to myself...maybe call two days later. However, she called me back 1 hour later to ask me that if I called earlier before and was wondering what I called for. During the phone call, I tried to setup a date with her on Saturday, which was yesterday (got her number on Monday). She told me she is busy on Saturday and doesn't know if she will be free from Uni's work, and told me that she'll call me back later. I agreed and then we hang up.

So...it's Sunday now and she hasn't called me, I will see her tomorrow at Uni, I think I will act cool and not mention anything about it. What do you fellow DJ think? On how should I react towards her?

Yours faithfully,

G-Star
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Call me crazy but maybe there WASN'T a deep seeded motive for not calling you? JUST MAYBE she was tired and didn't feel like talking. Either way who gives a sh*t, give her a call in a few days.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
...You should've said....
" No how about i give you my number instead and try not to call me 10 times a day?"
if not that then wait acouple days before calling.
or maybe she didn't call back because she was tired?
Those are just a few ideas.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top