Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did you know you're the boss?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

had an interesting analogy pop into my head that i think might help a lot of guys out.

you know, there's a basic law in the universe. the submissive always tries to please to dominant.

for those of you who work, think about it, you're concerned about what your boss thinks about you - and you should be! if you're boss considers you useless then odds are you aren't going to go very far in your career.

BUT, think about this also. bosses who don't embrace their dominance, don't stay bosses very long.

being the boss is a tough job, you rarely get a pat on the back, everyone is always b*tching about this or that, you're employees act like idiots sometimes and you have to put them in line. it's a thankless, lonely job sometimes. the only reward in it though is that you have dominance.

now think of those bosses who don't embrace their dominance. their employees run right over them. they sherk their responsibilities, screw everything up and when its time to hold someone accountable actually blame their boss for not "managing" them.

ok, take that paradigm and apply it to women. women are the submissive, you are the dominant. whether you like it or not you are the boss. they want you to be the boss as well.

so what kind of boss are you going to be?
are you going to beg your employees to do their job?
or are you going to hold them accountable. when they do a bad job you ignore them for a while to let them know you are displeased. if they keep doing a bad job you fire them. employees who do a good job you reward them and they move closer to your inner circle of trust.

you know, a lot of guys are looking for equality with a woman. i don't believe it exists. women aren't looking for a "partnership" really, they are looking for a boss. someone with whom the buck stops.

now a lot of guys out there might start to think 'ok, ill just start acting like my boss at work'. haha. not that simple.

you have to become a "good" boss. which means you're always cool under pressure, when you call the shots you don't let others overturn you. You're a high judge of character, and you reward the good employees and take care of the bad ones. You don't whine and complain to your employees about you're problems (find other bosses to do that with). And perhaps most importantly of all, you listen to employees opinions and views, but at the end of the day YOU MAKE THE CALL.

being the boss is tough, and it takes a long time to master. In this regard this is a big reason a lot of guys have such a tough time in life. I mean, it's not like they ever get to really be "the boss". Unless they were the quarterback ont he highschool football team they are use to just being part of the herd.
this is also why men successful in their careers tend to also be successful with women, because they've learned how to be a good boss.

and being the boss with women doesn't mean telling them to do this or that on command. bosses who order their employees around at work all the time are hated. good bosses help their employees become better workers, but when those employees get out of line, they remind them who'se the boss.

once you realize that women WANT to be submissive life gets easier. but you might say "if they want to be submissive, why are they a pain in my *ss? why don't they just do what i say."

employees rarely listen to the boss right off the bat. 95% of people in teh world think they know everything. It's not until the boss, through constant reinforcement through action, makes it very clear that they ARE submissive and that he is DOMINANT that the employee then falls in line and begins to work his butt off to please his boss.

women are the same way. she ain't going to work her butt of to please you until she is sure that you are the boss. if she isn't confident in your ability to be the boss, she'll start looking for another boss to work for - hehe.

learn to be a good boss and life's rewards will come to you.

and if you can, always try to fire someone before they quit on you. haha.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be in the Tips section as well. Excellent post!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and just like any other good boss, if she doesn't show up for work and make excuses then she gets the boot and someone new will get hired for her position.

Work Perfromance is also a key. The more she puts into the job and the better her performance becomes, it is less likely that you will need a replacement. If she is productive and makes the company better then she desereves a raise :D.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To Be The Boss

When the body was first created, all the parts wanted to be Boss.
The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control all of the body's

responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss since we carry the brain about and get

him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn

all the money."

Finally, the a**hole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the

a**hole being the Boss. So, the a**hole went on strike, blocked itself up

and refused to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet

twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic, and the brain fevered.

Eventually, they all decided that the a**hole should be the Boss, so the

motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss

just sat and passed out the s**t!

Moral Of The Story: You don't need brains to be a Boss - any a**hole will

do.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
edmond said:
To Be The Boss

When the body was first created, all the parts wanted to be Boss.
The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control all of the body's

responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss since we carry the brain about and get

him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn

all the money."

Finally, the a**hole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the

a**hole being the Boss. So, the a**hole went on strike, blocked itself up

and refused to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet

twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic, and the brain fevered.

Eventually, they all decided that the a**hole should be the Boss, so the

motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss

just sat and passed out the s**t!

Moral Of The Story: You don't need brains to be a Boss - any a**hole will

do.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: