Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did you have any big red pill awakenings?

Reaction score
Any particular moments or things you witnessed/experienced?

Your gf cheated on you with 5 guys at a party or something like that?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two times...

1. I can't really define when it happened. It was probably when my dad died in 2011. I always had this feeling that I am far better than the woman I married. She made good money, is fairly good overall, but highly manipulative, unattractive, and just not a good fit for me. She treated me terribly, and eventually I chose to walk away. I knew I am a man that deserves an attractive woman who isn't a manipulative cvnt.

2. The second occurred in my first relationship about 4 months post separation. The woman was a younger single mom, very attractive, good family, etc. However, I put her on a pedestal. I was like "crap, I haven't had a woman this hot in a long fvcking time". Long story short, I went beta, she got distant, so I started Googling for answers. I landed here, but it was about 4 months too late. I learned that basically everything I was doing was WRONG! Everything I had done with every woman prior to this was WRONG!

I used that knowledge to date about 30 women over the course of 6 months and land in my current LTR. It just sort of happened. She love bombs me daily, fvcks me like an animal 2-3 times a day, wants to see me all the time, and treats me like a king. Do I still make mistakes? Hell yes! But I have only been "in the know" for 13 months of my 35 year life. That is an immense amount of reconditioning that is needed....

Every man here should be constantly analyzing everything about their relations with women. You can always get better at everything; sex, money, power, control, emotional intelligence, the list goes on and on...

Reaction score
Two times...

1. I can't really define when it happened. It was probably when my dad died in 2011. I always had this feeling that I am far better than the woman I married. She made good money, is fairly good overall, but highly manipulative, unattractive, and just not a good fit for me. She treated me terribly, and eventually I chose to walk away. I knew I am a man that deserves an attractive woman who isn't a manipulative cvnt.

2. The second occurred in my first relationship about 4 months post separation. The woman was a younger single mom, very attractive, good family, etc. However, I put her on a pedestal. I was like "crap, I haven't had a woman this hot in a long fvcking time". Long story short, I went beta, she got distant, so I started Googling for answers. I landed here, but it was about 4 months too late. I learned that basically everything I was doing was WRONG! Everything I had done with every woman prior to this was WRONG!

I used that knowledge to date about 30 women over the course of 6 months and land in my current LTR. It just sort of happened. She love bombs me daily, fvcks me like an animal 2-3 times a day, wants to see me all the time, and treats me like a king. Do I still make mistakes? Hell yes! But I have only been "in the know" for 13 months of my 35 year life. That is an immense amount of reconditioning that is needed....

Every man here should be constantly analyzing everything about their relations with women. You can always get better at everything; sex, money, power, control, emotional intelligence, the list goes on and on...
How can you honestly date 30 females in 6 months? That's a new girl every 6 days. How could you really have gotten to know them?

Better question, how did you get 30 dates in 6 months? OLD?

I still don't get the realization you came to. That you deserved respect?

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you honestly date 30 females in 6 months? That's a new girl every 6 days. How could you really have gotten to know them?

It's really simple actually. Just make dates and go! I would chat and setup dates on days I have my boys, and date almost every day when I didn't. It was about 2-3 dates a week, sometimes 2 a day. I did 3 once, but was exhausted by the 3rd, so no go. If two, it would usually be two first dates or a first date, then a second date. I would say 20 of them were first dates only. They weren't attractive enough or I didn't like their personality. I kissed 29 of the 30 at the end of the first date, and I don't do first date sex.

I would say about 90% OLD, then just random encounters.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got married and marriage essentially fell apart within 2 months after the wedding, and the legal divorce took place in the anniversary of the wedding.
The reason for the divorce is because of reasons of vanity (i.e. not because of any adultery or abuse). The depiction of love prior to the wedding was totally and absolutely betrayed and the red-pill idea is that without money, independent living arrangements as a couple, and having a stable job, could collapse a whole marriage apart and pure love and loyalty is not enough.

Therefore, it's not a good idea to marry if you have a tonne of debt. Red-pill moment.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About 2 years after divorce I fell in love with a meth head. All of my goals stopped and I didn't know about the meth. A good friend noticed that my life would kinda stop and become overwhelmed with problems during relationships and he threw a book at me - The Rational Male.

Things I learned cannot be unlearned and I haven't been the same since. I love it. Even my ex wife is like wtf. She put on weight, I leaned out considerably and pass every **** test she throws at me. I can confidently say that if I wanted her, I could have her easy, and she is remarried.

Lately, Ive been banging an ex. Shes a ton of fun in bed. That's all she has to offer me so that is all I have to offer her. She gets upset about it a lot because I am very upfront that I will only bang her. Shes mad at me right now and I just no contact her until she says she misses me or something like that and I tell her to come over and I bang the sht out of her again. Shes very pretty and has some of the most perfect skin I have ever seen with a rack to boot.

Company party is coming up. Girls in the office are already planning to make a move. I have my eye on one of them only because shes an easy target. I love this life. Even if I don't score, I wouldn't trade this red pill life for anything

Reaction score
About 2 years after divorce I fell in love with a meth head. All of my goals stopped and I didn't know about the meth. A good friend noticed that my life would kinda stop and become overwhelmed with problems during relationships and he threw a book at me - The Rational Male.

Things I learned cannot be unlearned and I haven't been the same since. I love it. Even my ex wife is like wtf. She put on weight, I leaned out considerably and pass every **** test she throws at me. I can confidently say that if I wanted her, I could have her easy, and she is remarried.

Lately, Ive been banging an ex. Shes a ton of fun in bed. That's all she has to offer me so that is all I have to offer her. She gets upset about it a lot because I am very upfront that I will only bang her. Shes mad at me right now and I just no contact her until she says she misses me or something like that and I tell her to come over and I bang the sht out of her again. Shes very pretty and has some of the most perfect skin I have ever seen with a rack to boot.

Company party is coming up. Girls in the office are already planning to make a move. I have my eye on one of them only because shes an easy target. I love this life. Even if I don't score, I wouldn't trade this red pill life for anything
What do you think about guys like Duke Skywalker?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three things for me really.
1. the heartbreak and utter confusion I experienced in my teens.

2. the other side of the coin when I started having a-lot of casual sex with women, their behavior always shocked me. The deceptive nature of how they behave with men, whether you're the guy she's sleeping with or playing on the side, and then when you catch feelings with one how quickly then can move on.

3. All the stories I've read online about other guys and their dealings with women which pretty much confirms that women will usually behave similarly in this regard.

Those three things together have given me my full blown red pill awakening. I'm now at the acceptance stage or at least at a point in my life where I'm coming to terms with how things are, although there are days it still bothers me. But for the most part, I've accepted it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two year relationship with a hot chick, who I SERIOUSLY fell for, who then treated me like complete chit..

My own fault for getting so seriously involved emotionally with a female.. Took me just over a year to get over her...

Realised the truth, ALL woman are pretty much the same.. There is NO good one..

If you get too emotionally involved, if you depend on her, if you let her get away with disrespecting you, they will ALL treat you like crap.

My most recent EX was my final wake up call.. RED PILL for life now!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I still don't get the realization you came to. That you deserved respect?
That is a bit high, but I've gone through periods where I gone out with a new chick every week, you hit these highs and lows. I recently had a string of God awful luck with chicks, and just like that sh!t turned around. I've never really though about it but it is possible. NO idea what my numbers are... really I have no idea, but I'm guessing I average about 2 dates a week.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've always understood the nature of chicks. But about 2 years ago I gained some local notoriety, what it is I will keep secret otherwise I would lose my anonymity. But I had an endless parade of married chicks wanting me... it was sick. Tonight I just got back for a party a local non-profit was throwing at a Bar, and two married chicks made passes at me.

The reason this happens is I have gotten in the habit of treating all women the same. Married chicks are so used to men not flirting with them that when they find one that does... it freaking drives them NUTS. They crave attention so much that when you give it to them, they will do ANYTHING to keep it going.

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in a 1 year friendship, 2 year relationship, 1 year postbreakup beg to get over the same girl. Turned redpill and instantly started getting the better side of life.