Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Did you delete me off FB again??"

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I bumped into the oneitis on Saturday night. I hadn't seen her in like 2 months when we fooled around one night after a mate's birthday. I hadn't heard from her since then so she comes over (we both have mutual friends) and she wants to give me a hug and asks me how I am as if we are besties and all that BS.

She wanted me to go on to a club with her and her two male friends, one of whom is pretty cool but is the epitomy of a beta orbiter. I rejected this as I had no intention of listening to her attention whoring in front of them/me and basically spent the evening ignoring her and physically pushed her off me when she wanted to hug me goodbye.

This girl consistently picks me up and dumps me whenever she wants to and I don't really think I want this kind of interraction with her in the future. So I deleted her off of FB when I got in.

She's very socially adept and isn't afraid of embarassing people in public or saying outrageous things. We operate in the same social environment and will likely bump into each other at gigs in the future, possibly tonight....

I get a text from her today saying, "Did you delete me off FB again???". I think I'm going to ignore it. As I'm likely to see her again, shes probably going to ask me in person why I deleted her. What's a good response?
There is probably the potential her to turn this into some F-Buddy relationship, but I'd just be one of her plates reliant on bumping into her or her contacting me....I'm pretty stressed out right now and feel this probably isn't the best option as I'd just end up falling for her.

****y/funny reply to keep her sweet or delete the text and move on...?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"deletedit"

Write that VERBATIM. All lowercase. No spaces. It's ambiguous enough to make her wonder if you deleted HER off FB, or if you deleted YOU off FB, and the lack of pronunciation will imply you don't care.

Bonus points if you still have your profile up

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reply. Ignore it. Don't give her any satisfaction.

Bwana

Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid facebook with women like the plague. I do want to comment on a missed opportunity. When she wanted to hug you in the club I would have taken the opportunity to do it in front of as many cute girls as possible and then used that validation to break new sets of girls. Instead of leaving angry you could have left with something warm and sexy.

Nickface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many games being played here. Your absolutely right when you told yourself you don't want this type of thing in your future. If you want her strictly as a bang buddy with no emotional attachments, then hang out with her and be prepared to have no-show flakeyness from time to time. If this is a chick you like, absolutely go ghost and have very minimal interaction unless she sets something up...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother to answer the msg.

same thing for me, after sometime I was dealing with a girl, I just get to know somethings I didn't liked her doing, so I just decide to stop to bother with her, so I deleted her number and from face book, funny is it was 1 week before my b-day, on my b-day she send me a msg asking why and wishing happy b-day, just read and delete it, nothing to say, nothing to do.

if you do find her again in person and she ask again, just sayah its nothing, and change subject or just say, "excuse me" and talk with another person

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStorm said:
Ok, so I bumped into the oneitis on Saturday night. I hadn't seen her in like 2 months when we fooled around one night after a mate's birthday. I hadn't heard from her since then so she comes over (we both have mutual friends) and she wants to give me a hug and asks me how I am as if we are besties and all that BS.

She wanted me to go on to a club with her and her two male friends, one of whom is pretty cool but is the epitomy of a beta orbiter. I rejected this as I had no intention of listening to her attention whoring in front of them/me and basically spent the evening ignoring her and physically pushed her off me when she wanted to hug me goodbye.

This girl consistently picks me up and dumps me whenever she wants to and I don't really think I want this kind of interraction with her in the future. So I deleted her off of FB when I got in.

She's very socially adept and isn't afraid of embarassing people in public or saying outrageous things. We operate in the same social environment and will likely bump into each other at gigs in the future, possibly tonight....

I get a text from her today saying, "Did you delete me off FB again???". I think I'm going to ignore it. As I'm likely to see her again, shes probably going to ask me in person why I deleted her. What's a good response?
There is probably the potential her to turn this into some F-Buddy relationship, but I'd just be one of her plates reliant on bumping into her or her contacting me....I'm pretty stressed out right now and feel this probably isn't the best option as I'd just end up falling for her.

****y/funny reply to keep her sweet or delete the text and move on...?
I agree with the poster that says there's too many games being played here. Stop playing them in your mind like your in a chess match. Too much. Time to let her do the thinking, and for you to do the bangin.

Take this as an opportunity. Give her one chance, $hit or get off the pot.

Respond with a "yes". Boom, that's it.

See how she responds. But, be direct, and to the point. Tell her to come to your place, tonight. Again, be direct. Beast mode. Be a man, tell her to come to your place, be there at 8 and bring something to drink. When she walks through that door, plant one on her, then, while she's standing there in a little daze, take the drinks out of her hand and poor something for the both of you, and tell her to take a seat on the couch. Then bring the drinks over, sit down next to her, and go to work ;)

That's it.

Good luck, you can do it.

Oh, and never add her on facebook again.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick sounds young and extremely manipulative so I'm gonna be nasty to be nice

theres no relationship , no **** buddy option and no friends option if you wish to be civil with her at these events you may bump into eachother at then do so but never more

always be mindful that if you give her an inch she's going to take a mile

girls like your oneitis believe that they the dogs bo*luxs

if you leave her in the past she's the one thats going to have to figure out what happened

go out find someone hotter than her and pray she isn't a manipulative slvt if she is then repeat process

theres plenty out there trust :up:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
All this over some dumb wh0re you're not even f*cking. :crackup:

Listen.. if a woman isn't submitting to you and/or f*cking you.. she basically is a non-entity. As the man you should be controlling the relationship.

Always care LESS than the woman. If you care more.. its time to walk away because you are a beta orbiter.. thus sticking around will just erode your self-esteem and make you an even bigger faggot.

I've never deleted a woman off Facebook ever. I don't care enough about them to bother. :crackup: