"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Did Too Much Too Early.... And Paying the Price

Chris Dash

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
What's Kino?

I'm guessing from what I read, it's showing more sexual interests to the girl?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
LOL Tails, you got 300 posts, registered since March, and you don't know what C+F means! Heh, to be honest, I found out last week.





"I am not a believer in C&F because I believe that if you are not naturally C&F you can't "cut it on" or else it will be fake. If "

That is so true, I don't know this guy, but C+F was ALREADY part of my personality, so it is something I already am, and I am natural at it. Can't speak for all.



Glad you're moving on, you're getting a thicker skin as it is.



Chris Dash - http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Only pursue a girl romantically and not as a bike riding partner or dinner mate. By the second date and every date thereafter the activity should always lead to determine her romantic interest in you.

Always go for the kiss by the second date - if she continues to shun you after the third/fouth date then you know she is not interested. This will save you much time and money! Do not spend a lot of money on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd dates - check for interest level first by going for the kiss!
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by PizDoff
"I am not a believer in C&F because I believe that if you are not naturally C&F you can't "cut it on" or else it will be fake. If "

That is so true, I don't know this guy, but C+F was ALREADY part of my personality, so it is something I already am, and I am natural at it. Can't speak for all.
yup. it only works if you're born with it (C+F). and boy am i glad i was born with it. if i didn't have the C+F thing in me, i'd be a goner. it mixes perfect with my charm. it comes out so naturally, hehe. i have a friend who tries to be funny, and that really is funny, lol. he says the stupidest things that don't even make sense. haha :p
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Ah, yes, a perfect example of the AFC approach to dating! Been there, done that.

Nickster, you approached this woman as if you wanted to be her FRIEND, not love interest!

What's with the friendly dinners, fixing things, bringing over a care package, no kissing, etc, etc?????

Everything you did shouted (gay) friend instead of boyfriend!

Even you comments here make you sound weak, like a woman as one poster remarked.

In the future, use what you learn here, be a man, and go for the kill! Stop dancing around in a tutu and attack!

Dietzcoi
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
PS Going to a MUSICAL??

Season tickets to the theater????

Why do you suppose she thinks you are GAY?

God save us!

Dietzcoi
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
It's okay if she wants to move on, I just want some measure of respect. Next time I'll be a little more careful to ensure that a girl doesn't just take me for granted.
Sadly this is a lesson many of us learn the hard way. It's very annoying/upsetting when you show a girl respect and get none in return.

A hard lesson I learned was in my AFC days when I spent a fortune on a girl I was dating, did anything for her when she asked and I even tutored her for exams (which she passed with her highest ever grade). The b*tch turned it against me: "I'd rather be friends because you're so nice and I don't want to risk losing you". It turns out that when she said she wanted to be friends, it meant ignoring my calls completely from that point onwards.

Dietzcoi is absolutely right! It might not feel natural to you, but DO NOT treat a girl you are interested in as a friend because that's how she'll see you.

Never hold back physically because you want to show respect. If she doesn't want you that way, she'll let you know, but that's better than leaving you guessing or giving you the cold treatment for no reason.
 
Top