Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did not go well approaching a customer in the store.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Chinese/American. Approached a Chinese/American girl.

me: Saw your red hat and it looks really nice. I wanted to come and compliment it.
me: Hi (She looks at me Shocked, like i committed a crime)
me: You look Japanese. (I smile)
she: (raised her voice) that's so racist. (while walking away with her friend)

Did i say anything wrong? lol. I don't know if i find this funny or frustrating.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't say anything wrong. You said she looked at you like a criminal from the get-go so she had some attitude before you could even get a word in. That means her mind was already made up to reject you no matter what you said. Some of these girls only want to date White guys and are projecting their own racism on you.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty bad lines... nothing funny, generic, maybe your body language was wrong, the moment was not spontaneous since you said you come to compliment her hat, etc... but then again, if she's a frail young woman even if you were henry cavill she could have been spooked.
anyway, judging by her last line, she's also stupid so forget about her, not worth it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I probably would have done the same thing. However, you had the balls to approach and you miss 100% of the shots you dont take. So take it as a learning experience and up the game next time.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Chinese/American. Approached a Chinese/American girl.

me: Saw your red hat and it looks really nice. I wanted to come and compliment it.
me: Hi (She looks at me Shocked, like i committed a crime)
me: You look Japanese. (I smile)
she: (raised her voice) that's so racist. (while walking away with her friend)

Did i say anything wrong? lol. I don't know if i find this funny or frustrating.
Me; Oh please (said with c0cky laughter) Next thing you know... you'll accuse me of being a sexist because I think that you're acting like a cvnt.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I got those negative vibes, I’d probably have continued talking about her hat. Fairly harmless topic. Race or nationality can be controversial.

Reaction score
You seem like a younger lad?
  1. First congratulations for having guts to open. It seems like that this isn't everyday thing for you so I bet this took lot of balls!
  2. Without knowing details about the situation it's hard to give feedback. But what you can learn from this is that you got rejected, but didn't die. Now go do this again. Eventually it will feel much easier and even natural and you will feel and project much more confidence. This confident opening and delivery is something that is really rare and is a Display of High Value in itself.
  3. One thing to consider is to think about direct vs indirect openers. Direct ones are more efficient because you will filter out uninterested chicks straight from the gate, as seemed to happen in this case. Indirect ones are less efficient, but you will get more game time from each set, which means faster learning curve. "Excuse me but could you help me a little bit? My cousin is pretty much your age and I'm getting her a christmas present, should I get option A or option B?" Then have ready banter lines figured out beforehand for each of the choices and couple of routines to follow from there...
One thing to think of is that young people have always been socially awkward and today it's even worse because kids spend so much time online. Understand that if you practise enough you will have a skill that's quite a rare in your peer group and you will stand out in a good way.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe make it more fun…

Excuse me… where did you get that red hat?
I was thinking i might get one for my sister for christmas
blah blah blah
on second thought she is a brat and doesnt deserve anything

What would you get the sister you don’t get along with for christmas?

What are you getting your friend here for christmas? No let me guess this friend is your sister… right?

(More fun to joke that way if the girls look nothing alike)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your own tribe just EthnicMogged you. It's OVER for KeepItInTheTribeCels.