Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did my gf cheat?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright been with my for 3 months. She went to a party with her cousins male and female.

After it next day she rang me saying at the party a guy sat near her tried kissing her and stuff and then she walked away from him. Then he grabbed her from behind tried 2 touch her pussss.. Then her cousin through the guy on the ground.

I overreacted and accused her of cheating.. Not sure though. My gf writes me love letters and loves me (apparently) and never has done nething else suspicious. She started crying when I accused her of lieing about this. And she promised she didn't do nething with him and that she never would and also mentioned feeling dirty after this all happened...

What are some things I can do to get the truth? Or if she hasn't cheated up till now and maintains she hasn't is she telling truth?

Would someone even make a story like this up?

Thanks guys....

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well its not fair to accuse her of cheating. then again maybe she is tryin to make up a story to cover her ass just incase you find out from another source. Is she a stable person? Has she tried to amke you jealous in the past?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye she is stable.. Nah she hasn't but she knows lots of girls want me including one of her friends who is hotter then her.

I am going to talk to her in 20mins and I need a few lines to throw up to get her feeeling really bad if she cheated and come clean.

Guys my problem is...

I THINK

If she cheated she likes me too much to lose me and won't tell me
OR
She is telling all the truth and probably so hurt I dont believe her.

:S

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the sounds of it I absolutely think she was telling you the truth and you overreacted.

Badly.

However if your gut instinct makes you feel on a deep level that she is untrustworthy than I could be wrong.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prior experience is maybe a good one. That makes me second guess girls all the time..

Im not sure guys

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never be 100% sure

but dont accuse her, you will look like an AFC if she is telling the truth. Just watch and see how she acts

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she cheated then why would she make up that elaborate story? You made a HUGE mistake by accusing her. If you were suspicious I would have been patient and feel things out. One time a slut cheated on me and I could tell by the way she kissed..........it was different.

Anyway, If things happened as you said, my vote is that she's innocent....but if you don't trust her then either something IS up, or you need to control your insecurity.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you start acting jealous and accusing her of stuff she might just kick you to the curb.

Also it seems like you are trying to pin cheating on her, and most times the one accusing the other of cheating, is the one doing it the whole time. Its your conscience talking.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or it could be that she thinks you are starting to find her unattractive and interested in other girls and she's trying to use the "i get hit on to routine that comes naturally when girls feel insecure".

Deal with it how u wish. Doesnt really matter that much anyway.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
Alright been with my for 3 months. She went to a party with her cousins male and female.

After it next day she rang me saying at the party a guy sat near her tried kissing her and stuff and then she walked away from him. Then he grabbed her from behind tried 2 touch her pussss.. Then her cousin through the guy on the ground.

I overreacted and accused her of cheating.. Not sure though. My gf writes me love letters and loves me (apparently) and never has done nething else suspicious. She started crying when I accused her of lieing about this. And she promised she didn't do nething with him and that she never would and also mentioned feeling dirty after this all happened...

What are some things I can do to get the truth? Or if she hasn't cheated up till now and maintains she hasn't is she telling truth?

Would someone even make a story like this up?

Thanks guys....
Before I rant I have to ask. Did she invite you to go to the party, and if so what was your answer?

*Rant*

A girl that you call your GF goes out and a guy sexually assaults her and your response is to yell at her and accuse her of cheating.

I don't even know what the word is for that. Chump? :rolleyes: :nono:

Your post shouldn't be "Did my gf cheat?" It should be How can I grow some ballz? Or why am I such an idiot. What you should do is pull your head out of your azz and go apologize, thank her cousin, and tell her you are not worthy to date her.

*end Rant*

Ideal Form of BAD Jealousy.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you accusing her?
Give that moron that sexually assaulted her some of your 'loose hands' ;)

Make sure to talk to her cousin as well, and get some information about who that guy was and what happened.
In any case, apoligize to your girl for overrreacting.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her cousins don't like me cuz of my nationality we never met and if we ever do, they do not want 2 make friends thats for sure. WHich is the reason I didn't go party because she was with them.

I agree i acted like a chump i told her that i was just angry at the time about what happened to her and i got angry..

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF dude. Your girl gets assaulted and you accuse her of cheating. Wrong, just wrong.

Man up and take care of her, and then go find the dude who touched her.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't there to protect her from this creep. She is coming to you for comfort and reassurance that had you been there, YOU would have kept her safe. She is probably not conscious that that is what she is needing from you. But being attacked/accused by you right after being attacked by him - nothing good can come of it, IMHO

Life is hard on us women and if we are with you in a relationship and you leave us still feeling like we are in the journey all alone, then we eventually decide to just BE alone.

FlyBoyFoy

Banned
Reaction score
Yea dude, u should have been there to confront this perv who can't keep his hands to himself. I think they cut you're hands off for that in the Middle east.