“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Did my first cold approach since Covid started

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
D@mn, bro. She put herself in a silver platter and you didnt take the bait. Im glad you were loyal to your gf but at the same time Im kinda mad you didnt take this random girl to pound town.
If I was dating someone I didn't care about I would have. I did it opportunistically with my previous GF and that's something you have to take to the grave with you which is easier said than done.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
D@mn, bro. She put herself in a silver platter and you didnt take the bait. Im glad you were loyal to your gf but at the same time Im kinda mad you didnt take this random girl to pound town.
Yeah, he has to be careful. Some women, especially some of these crazy karens, get offended if they are denied BBC and make up false rape accusations that they were touched or raped, or some other crazy misinterpretation and exaggeration of the interaction to punish black guys that denied them BBC. Don't play that game as you don't know if you'll end up in trouble.
 
Top