"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Did my first cold approach since Covid started

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
There’s this girl I’ve had my eyes on at my apartment and today I walked by her and she smiled at me so I was like why not! I said, “hey I think you are cute, what’s your Instagram?” She said okay and started talking but she had a thick Spanish accent, either South American or Spaniard cause she looked white lol. I was immediately turned off by it so I said thanks and walked away. I have zero intentions on hitting her up, but I DID IT! Are y’all not entertained!!! @We_ArE_VeNOM / @Bingo-Player
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
I just opened an instagram account. This post has inspired me. This could be a new way of trying to find onlyfan pages from real women in public in a discreet way (ie a link would likely be posted on their instagram if they are also on onlyfans). Keep up the approaches!
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
There’s this girl I’ve had my eyes on at my apartment and today I walked by her and she smiled at me so I was like why not! I said, “hey I think you are cute, what’s your Instagram?” She said okay and started talking but she had a thick Spanish accent, either South American or Spaniard cause she looked white lol. I was immediately turned off by it so I said thanks and walked away. I have zero intentions on hitting her up, but I DID IT! Are y’all not entertained!!! @We_ArE_VeNOM / @Bingo-Player
Well done , now go do some more and find girls with better accents
 

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,250
Age
41
There’s this girl I’ve had my eyes on at my apartment and today I walked by her and she smiled at me so I was like why not! I said, “hey I think you are cute, what’s your Instagram?” She said okay and started talking but she had a thick Spanish accent, either South American or Spaniard cause she looked white lol. I was immediately turned off by it so I said thanks and walked away. I have zero intentions on hitting her up, but I DID IT! Are y’all not entertained!!! @We_ArE_VeNOM / @Bingo-Player
I'm actually proud of you, sir.

Now admit it...didn't it feel good?

Here is my challenge to you..

Approach at LEAST one woman per day.

Can you do that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
Plenty of guys in LTRs and marriages that frequent this sub. This type of advice is also underrepresented in male dating advice too.
It's not just that, you said you want to remain faithful to your gf. If you want to remain faithful to your gf then you should tell her you are on this site and explain you are just trying to improve your social skills and if its okay with her then you are being honest and that's cool.
It just comes across that if you seriously start cold-approaching/OLD, that you are either looking to get more options and eventually dump her or cheat on her. Either that, or you know somewhere in your gut, there is something "off" with her and it's going to be a "constructive dump".

FYI, I was on this alias since 2009 and I can tell you that when I had that ex-gf or ex-wife, I would't touch a site like this with a ten-foot pole because sites like this usually sabotage good things. When you are really happy with someone, a place like this doesn't even enter your headspace. But to each their own.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
It's not just that, you said you want to remain faithful to your gf. If you want to remain faithful to your gf then you should tell her you are on this site and explain you are just trying to improve your social skills and if its okay with her then you are being honest and that's cool.
It just comes across that if you seriously start cold-approaching/OLD, that you are either looking to get more options and eventually dump her or cheat on her. Either that, or you know somewhere in your gut, there is something "off" with her and it's going to be a "constructive dump".

FYI, I was on this alias since 2009 and I can tell you that when I had that ex-gf or ex-wife, I would't touch a site like this with a ten-foot pole because sites like this usually sabotage good things. When you are really happy with someone, a place like this doesn't even enter your headspace. But to each their own.
I have no desire to be single again. Yes, I do miss certain aspects but overall I don’t miss it all. I am not messaging that girl and I just did it just get some validation that I am still desirable. Outside that, there’s still interesting content and discussions on this site that I cannot get with my close peers and colleagues.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I have no desire to be single again. Yes, I do miss certain aspects but overall I don’t miss it all. I am not messaging that girl and I just did it just get some validation that I am still desirable. Outside that, there’s still interesting content and discussions on this site that I cannot get with my close peers and colleagues.
You'll likely be unattached again at some point in life. Most relationships don't last.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,407
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
You'll likely be unattached again at some point in life. Most relationships don't last.
I guess op and me are in a similar boat. Let hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
You'll likely be unattached again at some point in life. Most relationships don't last.
still beats being hopelessly single forever lol. Now marriage is a different story because I can up and leave a relationship without the government getting involved.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
still beats being hopelessly single forever lol. Now marriage is a different story because I can up and leave a relationship without the government getting involved.
Non-marital LTRs can be good things. Avoid cohabitation.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
I just did it just get some validation that I am still desirable.
You have a gf and you are saying still need some validation and are still desirable? You being desirable to her the only opinion that should matter. Unless she's talking to other guys or has other guy friends and you are feel insecure and reacting to this by wanting to talk to other girls. You have an hb3 gf? What's the deal here?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top