"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Did my ex just insult me or am I overthinking things

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She texts me randomly that she’s nearby with her friend and wants to come visit. Note, she knows what area I live in, but not the address. I’m already booked for the rest of the day, so I tell her that I cannot and maybe next time.

Deep down, I find it insulting because it sees me as a plan B and doesn’t value my time. If she really respected me, I feel like a simple morning text of “Hey, I’m going to be nearby later today, will you be available?” would’ve been sufficient.

Am I just being extra or is this insulting?
Maybe she wants to poke around your home, whilst using her friend as a KOKblocker
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top