“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Did I screw up a good thing?

PROSTUD

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
This girl and I go out Thurs night. Things go really well. She coming onto me, were making out and touching in the park, in my car, and when I go to drop her off to her car. She sends me a text message that night, I send her one back, then she calls. Then over the weekend I go out of town and don’t get a chance to call her. On mon I see her at the gym, we talk for about a minute, cause I have to go. Then I call her that night to see if she wants to do something tues during the day. She makes excuses and doesn’t seem interested, which is the opposite of how she was before. So did I screw things up by not calling her? I’ve heard it good to be a challage and to not call so often (give her a chance to miss me), but maybe this was a bad idea in this situation? Or did I mess up by not taking things all the way on thurs (her parents a real strict and she had to be home around 10:00, I ended things around 10:30)?

So now what? Did I blew my chances with her? Is she still probably interested but now shes just playing games because shes upset? Should I bring up the fact that I was out of town (that way she know why I didn’t call) and she if she want to get together this weekend? Or am I doing everything right and this is just a test because she really likes me but doesn’t know how to act, etc.?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top