Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I play this beautiful girl right?

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: This morning, I realized in my heart it was time to stop worrying about this situation, and I txt'd her one last time to let her know where I stood, and I wrote: First off I'm not mad that you though things were moving too fast, secondly you can never ever play me, It's been a fun month and a half, and I think that the Corona's you liked to drink are overrated. Where do you want me to drop your movies off.
And then I recieved an immediate phone call, and I didn't answer. Then I recieved another phone call and she left me a message, saying Hey It's me I would really appreciate if you would call me back.
So I did, and she was all apologizing, saying the night that she flaked out, that she just realized that things were moving so fast, and then she started to cry and tell me that she really meant all the nice things she said about me etc.etc. and that she would still like to hang out together.
I then told her that we could hang out and talk, either tonight or maybe thursday night. And she said to call me.
Tonight I txt her and said I just wanted to go home and chill, but to call me when she got the chance because I have a lot of questions for her.
What do you think guys. This time I'll take it slow...she has a heck of a lot of explaing and proving. But at least she knows that I'm not a chump regardless.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dax

What do you think guys. This time I'll take it slow...she has a heck of a lot of explaing and proving. But at least she knows that I'm not a chump regardless.
She knows you're a chump. In her eyes, at least, wich is what counts at this time. She decided you two are moving too quick because she lost interest in you or somebody else popped into the picture, who she has higher interest in. Let's face it, women rather hang out with somebody whom they have at least aveg. IL than to be alone. She preffered to say you two are moving too fast.

Looks like you are more concerned about what she thinks of you, or that she doesn't think you're a chump, wich is reakin' approval seekingness. Your worst fears are probably coming true, she is the one that is playing you good.

Make her come to your place, maybe even try cancelling, and come up with something lame, but vague, don't explain in detail why you cancelled, and let her initiate contact. She knows how to get you to call at her command, but you had to call, and call, and call, and text, etc. just to get her to call you back.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dax
Tonight I txt her and said I just wanted to go home and chill, but to call me when she got the chance because I have a lot of questions for her.
Gee, I bet she'll be hurrying right over. :rolleyes:

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, man

It seems that you were the rebound guy.

Girls are often very selfish. She was lonely. You filled that void for her for a while.

She DOESN'T CARE how you are feeling, or how you will deal with it. I've been in similar situations, and have felt the pain of being tossed aside.

Get busy with your life, or get busy finding a girl with a HEART. You were used, take away the lesson and don't let it happen again.

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: So I just dropped this girl and never called her back...again...and this week she leaves me a txt saying, could you get my movies and drop them off at my workplace whenever you get downtown?
What the ****? I lost it! I .txt her back and say, "I pitched your movies a while back".
Then she replies, "Yea Right, *******"
I think she likes me....hahahah.
But anyway I called her ass today, and told her if she wants her damn movies, then it's her responsibility to come and get them, when she is in my area.....and she was all nice and said OK...
Is this ***** playing games?!! WTF! If she does come over her I'm gonna **** her and leave her ass. Any input?

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her movies in your mailbox and let her pick them up herself. Don't even waste your time hoping for a grudge boink. Don't ask for an explaination or any of that because she will most likely spin you some more fanciful bs. You seem extremely emotional about this (as you should) but don't give into wanting to make a scene in front of her. There is no percentage in it, just walk from this and don't look back.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dax,

I know it is hard but forget the damn girl.

If she sends you a text message don't respond regardless this is a women who wants a result but doesn't want to call. It's a very pu$$y move. If she calls you don't answer. Return her call by way of text message. Any girl that wants to explain something serious about why she broke up with you, and tells you this via text message should get hit by a truck.

Seriously, if she inquires about the movies in her message just send a text message back telling her that they are in your mailbox and she can pick em up whenever.

The girl is fvcked up but so are you for moving so fast with her.

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I just want to say thank you soooooooooo damn much for the words....I swear this forum is the coolest damn place, I've learned a Hell of alot here....and I honestly feel like I'm with brothers here, and people give a ****...THANK YOU....oh and by the way I've met a new girl and she's hot and I'm taking it slow, and using this forum wisely....