Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I play this beautiful girl right?

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ...this is a long story, but please read and tell me if I did this right...I met an a beautiful barbie doll-type girl, through a friend, and I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime, she declined...because she was in a relationship...about 4 months later she calls me out of the blue and wants to go out...we do and for one month at her pace, which was pretty damn fast and we were having great lovemaking and just kicking it together...and she always told me how great I was and cared so much...one evening she called and said she'd be over around 9pm....she never came over that night...I called, and called worried, until she left me a text saying traffic was crazy and she was stressed out and she wouldn't be coming over...and call her tommorrow...I tried to call 2 more times that night and she never answered, ....and I was stood up that night. I never called back the next day thinking she would call me..but she didn't, so a buddy of mine went into where she worked and she said that things were just moving to fast for her....finally she then called 5 full days after being stood up and said she wanted to talk....I never called back....then the next day came a text message saying "I understand you don't want to talk or give me a chance to explain, but that's your choice." "Is there any way to get my movies back?" I still never called, the next day a text saying "I wish you would txt. me back. Finally I did, and this is what I said, "I'll get your movies back, and it's not about me not letting you explain, it's about treating others the way you want to be treated, Call me if you want to explain." Guys, did I handle this right, I'm confused here....did she mean the things she said when she acted like she was sooooooo into me...does she care about me? Is this a game? Did I play it right...?

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess only time will tell, if she really like me like she said she did...but at least she knows, I don't play games, .....and I haven't lost any respect...I think she's used to playing guys and kind of liked it...but I called her out on it.....

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any questions? Any input? What do ya think...did I play it right?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to your place and try to fvck her. No apologies. No questions.

This will remedy all your worries. Trust me. Use the movies as a lure if you must, sounds to me this is the plan anyway. Use it.

Good luck. --Crowes

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to call 2 more times that night and she never answered,

You probably should not have done this.

Apart from that you are fine.

she is now on the back foot - make her pay - and let her come to YOU and explain to YOU what happened.

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do ya think guys? Did I play this girl right!?????? Think she's thinkin bout it?

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dax
Ok ..."I'll get your movies back, and it's not about me not letting you explain, it's about treating others the way you want to be treated, Call me if you want to explain."

This chick is flakey. What I would do is not tell her to call you so she can explain what she did, and/or why she did it. It would create pressure on her part why you're so cool about it and she will be compelled to tell you anyway.

Yes, you showed your chump side when you kept calling her. It's understandable but you looked like a chump in her view.

"I understand you don't want to talk or give me a chance to explain, but that's your choice." ----- oooohh, she just knows what to say, doesn't she?

Time to cut your loses. I reckon that she want's out, man. If you can, give her a last fvck that would rattle her world that she might reconsider.

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so crazy is that she came off like such a sincere person, in her affection for me the 1st month and a half .....and she never, ever gave me any reason to think she was a flake...even my sister thought she was cool and sincere, ........the only thing I can think of that night, is that her ex-boyfriend called her up and messed her up mentally and she truly did get messed up mentally , and needed a break because we were moving so fast in our relationship....it's just weird....but am I playing it right? She will call if she cares, maybe she's scared silly right now...I have no idea, she knows that I'm not a chump though after that last txt....

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dax
What's so crazy is that she came off like such a sincere person, in her affection for me the 1st month and a half .....and she never, ever gave me any reason to think she was a flake...even my sister thought she was cool and sincere...

That really sound so familiar, MY sister thought the girl I was dating WAS the right girl until one day...

Maybe your relationship is moving too fast. Maybe she has gotten back with her ex.

Looks like you already made up your mind anyway, and that's all that matter.

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
So 2 days have passed and she hasn't called me to explain a damn thing....either she's too scared to call right now or she's just playing a ****ing game...a game I'm tired of ...........what's it gonna be guys.....should I wait this out and see if she calls me to explain everything now, or should I just stop this bull**** and call her to find out what's up? HELP! Quick!

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
HELP! Everyone respond and I'll do it democratically! Please respond guys or girls... and be sincere....

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I lay it on the line and call? And end this mystery?

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dax
What is IL?
Interest level.

You're losing it, man. You're so infatuated with this chick that you cannot even wait to call her and demand explanation from her. If you do call her, you are just putting yourself to a level lower than where you are.

Just like Slickster said, "Let it go."

"Should I lay it on the line and call? And end this mystery?"

Assuming that she's scared, calling her and pressuring to explain things will exacerbate your situation.

She doesn't look at you the same way you envision yours. Just let it go...at least for now. Return her damn movies, turn around and walk away. Then if you must, call her after 6 months for recheck. For the time being, find another girl, Barbie doll or not.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is screwing someone else.

Originally posted by dax
Ok ...this is a long story, but please read and tell me if I did this right...I met an a beautiful barbie doll-type girl, through a friend, and I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime, she declined...because she was in a relationship...about 4 months later she calls me out of the blue and wants to go out...we do and for one month at her pace, which was pretty damn fast and we were having great lovemaking and just kicking it together...and she always told me how great I was and cared so much...one evening she called and said she'd be over around 9pm....she never came over that night...I called, and called worried, until she left me a text saying traffic was crazy and she was stressed out and she wouldn't be coming over...and call her tommorrow...I tried to call 2 more times that night and she never answered, ....and I was stood up that night. I never called back the next day thinking she would call me..but she didn't, so a buddy of mine went into where she worked and she said that things were just moving to fast for her....finally she then called 5 full days after being stood up and said she wanted to talk....I never called back....then the next day came a text message saying "I understand you don't want to talk or give me a chance to explain, but that's your choice." "Is there any way to get my movies back?" I still never called, the next day a text saying "I wish you would txt. me back. Finally I did, and this is what I said, "I'll get your movies back, and it's not about me not letting you explain, it's about treating others the way you want to be treated, Call me if you want to explain." Guys, did I handle this right, I'm confused here....did she mean the things she said when she acted like she was sooooooo into me...does she care about me? Is this a game? Did I play it right...?

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Did I play this beautiful girl right?

Originally posted by DJohnson
She is screwing someone else.

That is hard to swallow but it's the truth.