Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did i overdo the ****y without any funny?

commodore

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

ive been hitting on this taken chick for a while and she always really enjoyed my company and although she always resisted and made it clear me and her won't be an item, she was always still warm to me.

but it seems lately she's gone cold on me
let me show u some lines, some are negs some aren't

'did you cry when i left early?'
'are you wearing that to impress me?'
'u no if u were single we'd be together'
'i only date girls in my looks range, ur a bit below, sorry'
'i'm the best looking guy here'
'come sit closer to me today, i want to stare at you'
'i bet you'll be having some wet dreams about me tonight'
'stop perving on me'
'were you looking at me all day today?'
'we'd make a good couple'

when in the presence of friends
'she likes me so much, look at her staring at me'
'me and x are dating now'
'don't u think we look good together'

anyway, they're not in any order but let me give you my timeline

ive been hitting on her for over 2 weeks and she was still very warm to me, and it's funny because it was on the very day i decided to back off that she started going cold, i think it may have been to late.

so here i am, i was very ****y about how good looking i am. (i'm not). do girls find it a turn off when an ugly guy says he's good looking? or is it seen as confidence?

another thing is, my social proof is weak, she knows im a nerd, and girls dont like nerds, but i tried to change that after reading some deangelo books and tried to come across as ****y and funny. i think i overdid the ****y without the funny. seriously those lines suck ass.

another thing is she's taken, but i was still interested. i wasn't expecting she leave her man for me, no way. i was hoping i could keep her attracted just a little to me, (because attraction isnt a choice right?)

finally, now she's gone cold, how do i get the spark back? please do give some advice. i know people are going to tell me to move on and forget about her, or gftow, but if i dont no what im donig wrong ill just make the same mistake again.

thanks

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****iness in moderation man. I can't believe you used ALL those lines in 2 weeks. That much ****iness is fake. Anyone can tell.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
You forget her. and your oneitis.
"but if i dont no what im donig wrong ill just make the same mistake again."

Tyring to get her while she's got a dude. I mean, she's taken, so why bother when there's 20 more of her available?

commodore

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive forgotten about her already, and ur right, i did have oneitis

it doesnt matter if there are 20 more of her, or 50, ill keep making the same mistake. being ****y is all i have that separates current me from the AFC me.
no book ive read has shown me how to carry on a DJ convo with a woman that won't end me up in the friendzone like before. i want to learn how to use c&f in a convo without overdoing it like the first guy said.

and btw, i always though as DJs, it doesnt matter if a girl is taken or not, we go for it anyway. right? ;)

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a bit odd that your neg hits have "me" in them?

There is no need to imply you are better than her. Just point out her fault in a funny way and leave it at that.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo homie I made a post but I forget what its called, but its pretty near the top and it has a lot of examples of c&f in the article. its in the tips forum. Its called something like "Some of what I have leared wow because I'm a prodigy"
something like that. Anyways people said it was an excellent post and since you dunno how to use c&f you may as well check it out. And personally if I were you I would not ignor her because it will make you seem bitter.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're being too pushy and that's a major turn off. Tone it down a bit. Being sarcastic and funny works best when you do it naturally when the opportunity comes up. It sounds as if you are trying to force opportunities and that done too much will lead to a major crash and burn.

commodore

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn it!

now it's to late to do anything, she thinks im an arrogant asswipe now. any advice on how to mend the situation? i know she has LOTS of hot gfs, i dont want to ruin my chances with them either.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you did come of really ****y man.. and its a big turn of for most of the girls..im not saying it does not work..it works like a magic if you use properly and on time..anyhow gone is gone..now give her some time and things are gonna be okay...she'll be back...keep it up dude..

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude. It came of as too ****y and sleazy. DJing isn't about putting on an act or trying to be something you're not. Focus on your strong points. If you're a nerd and she knows it, ****y probably isn't going to work for you. That doesn't mean you can be confident. You can't get her back, to me it sounds like you never had her. Forget about her.

Something that isn't talked about enough are looks. I can't judge because I don't know you. Sometimes it sounds like dudes in these forums are going for chicks that are out of their league. It's not impossible, but the circumstances right and your game has to be tight. Chicks care about looks more than they admit. They especially like dudes that other chicks want.

Remedy:
1. Get in shape and improve your look. You'll be the dude chicks want to show off to their friends.

2. Learn the art of conversation. ****y and Funny should be used when it presents itself, it shouldn't be forced or fake.

Example: A chick a work that I've known for about a month said I was in good shape and asked if I worked out. I responded, "Kinda. I used to be a male stripper but I quit. Women were starting riots over me. How do I explain to some kid that his mom isn't coming home because she went crazy with lust?"

She laughed and asked if I would strip for her. You have to know the chicks and their limits individually.