Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I miss something here?

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation went on for a few months...and ended about 3 months ago...just wanted another take on it

Met a hot girl (slightly older) when looking for a townhouse. She was actually one of the owners selling, planning on moving out in May 2020 (this was back in October)

I ended up not buying her place, but rather a place down the street.

She was cute...so after I moved in, I left a note on her door, with my number, thanking her for letting me see her place.

She called me same day and we chatted on the phone..and she seemed like a bit of a know it all...so I was not that into her. HOT though...so I kept her in mind.

There were a few phone calls back and forth over the course of a couple of weeks...even one where I asked her where all the good places are to meet people in the area...

In this convo, I was feeling a cool vibe, so I said, "we should go for a drink sometime"...which ended up with NO response from her. She sorta blew passed it, and did not acknowledge. 15 minutes later in the convo, I said, "you know...I was serious about that drink..." She replies with an "I know..."

I left it at that, considered it a rejection.

For about 2 weeks, we would chat every few days...and then one day she asked if I wanted to go for a hike with her.

I did, and it was pretty cool...and the more time I spent with her, it became really casual and friendly...NO kino, NO flirting, NADA...just 2 "buds" hanging out.

She would also stop by my place occasionally when she was going out. She lived "sorta" near me...but had to detour to come to my place. I always keep my door open, and she would stop by outside...and yell at me to come out. Again, just a "hey wassup! how is it going, etc."...5-10 minute chats.

She seemed into me...and she came over for a drink once...but again, FRIENDS and no flirting...just casual talk.

Keep in mind...I KNEW she was moving to another State in May...

I think we did 3 hikes over the course of 3 weeks...and she came over to my place a couple times to hang out..and she ALWAYS would make off-hand comments about how I am her "neighbor" and "friend"..

At the end of one of the hikes, she says this:

HB - "...so...what are you up to tonight?".

ME - I don't know...you?

HB - I don't know either...probably not much.

ME - "...you want to go for a drink?"

HB - "mmmmmm.....nah...I think I am just going to sit at home and have a glass of wine".

Me - "okay".

So...that was strike #3...

1 week later (around November), she starts insulting me in a phone call. She starting talking about how she knows everything about fitness, and how I need to gain 20 lbs. I am 5'10" lean and athletic, with around 10% body fat...but according to her, "guys are more attractive when they are heavier...you need to gain weight".

I politely ended the conversation right there...but she followed up with text after text...telling me that I have a weight problem. It felt she was attempting some sort of "intervention"...followed by her giving me "her opinion" about me. I told her to stop, and I turned of my phone and went to bed.

I tossed her number and never called or texted her again.

first week of January, she messages me...and says,

HB - "I know you are mad at me. I am sorry. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year."

ME - "Thanks. You too".

8 weeks go by.

HB shows up at my place...and apologizes again, in person. She was nervous and upset...but told me that was not how she ever wanted to act, or who she wants to be.

My dog had died a few weeks before, and to be quite honest, I was feeling crappy, and did not mind the company...or the hug.

We reconnect and talk on the phone a couple of times.

A week or two goes by...and she is under stress as she is prepping for her move in May...and...being a"friend/neighbor" (as she calls me)...I listened and tried to make her feel better.

The next week, I am feeling a bit crappy (dog related), and she invited herself over, with a glass of wine in hand.

We chat, have a drink, things are friendly...and then BAM...she makes a move on me.

Yup...leaned right in and planted one on me. We ended up making out for about 1.5 hours, shirts come off, but she did not want to go further.

I said to her, "you are confusing as hell...what was with you rejecting me every time I asked you out?"

I don;t remember her reply...but she said something followed by, "I KNEW I was going to make a move on you"...

At this point, I am confused as fvck. Always called me a friend neighbor...never wanted to go for drinks....never flirted with each other...no physical touching apart from hugs. I never bothered making a move on her since I've known her...simply because not only was she rejecting me going out...but also because we both knew she was moving.

So this girl makes a move on me, basically 8 weeks before she is moving for good.

My impression - she wants to have some fun before she goes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sooooo...all my actions going forward were based on that.

Phone calls the next days are massively sexual, "you sooooooooo wanted to stick you c0ck in my tight pu$$y..."..."how badly do you want to get inside me...?"...etc. She then started bragging about how good she is at head. I mean at this point, I want to fvck her badly...especially with the way she was talking on the phone. I was busy for a few days, but the conversations were basically along the same lines...and I am thinking SHE WANTS TO HAVE FUN BEFORE SHE MOVES - so I act accordingly.

All phone calls were sexual...and every time she talks like that, all i can think about is fvcking her. At one point, she said she was tired of guys treating her like a piece of meat.

I invite her over a couple days later, and she comes over for a drink...we make out again..and again, she does not want to go further...

The next day, she asks me why I invited her over. Straight up...I told her I really wanted to fvck her. her response, "yeah...I could tell...you sooooooooooo wanted to get inside me.".

Convo was the same friendly, but sexual type of convo we had previously.

The next day she texts me at 8:30am...and I am at the gym. I tell her I'll reach back to her after I get home.

I get home and about to take my new pup out...and she texts me again. She wants to know what I am doing...so I tell her I am about to head out with the dog, but will call her back as soon as I get back.

I get back a couple hours later, and she calls me before I even get a CHANCE to call her.

This ended up being a "why is it that I am the only one who calls?" convo.

I am thinking..."uuummmmmmmmm...because you never give me a CHANCE to call you back?"

She started get mad with stuff like: "I have 3 dogs and have NO problem calling people back or even talking to them while I am out with my dogs."

I had to get back to work, so it was a short convo.

Later that evening she tells me via text:

"this isn't going to work out...the age difference is a problem...I am moving....keep the alcohol I left there...just bring me back my bottle opener....you are way too self-centered...all you care about is making it as an actor...I have met so many people like you...you are ungrateful and not thankful of people...

She went on and on about how much of an ******* I am...so I did not argue...simply wrote, "please stop".

She continued, and answered with, "why is it that whenever I give you my opinion of you...you tell me to please stop?"

I did not reply.

So...as it turns out, she was looking at me as RELATIONSHIP material (long distance?)...while I thought she just wanted to fool around...

Does any of this make sense??

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no it doesn’t make ANY sense. What makes the least sense is how you’ve allowed this girl to string you along this long. Ever hear the term “c0ck tease”? That’s what you have on your hands. Grade A one at that. You’ve put in A LOT of time, effort and all you’ve gotten is some calls, a couple hikes and two make out sessions? And you still don’t see that she’s a tease? I know you can’t ghost her because she lives in your building but quit with the constant communication, she’s done nothing to earn that from you.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Met a hot girl (slightly older) when looking for a townhouse. She was actually one of the owners selling, I left a note on her door, with my number, thanking her for letting me see her place.

You left a note? Why didin’t you ask her out when you first saw her?

"we should go for a drink sometime"...which ended up with NO response from her. She sorta blew passed it, and did not acknowledge. 15 minutes later in the convo, I said, "you know...I was serious about that drink..." She replies with an "I know..."
We “should” go for a drink sometime? Next time try “I’m taking you for drinks tonight.”

She would also stop by my place occasionally when she was going out. She lived "sorta" near me...but had to detour to come to my place. I always keep my door open, and she would stop by outside...and yell at me to come out. Again, just a "hey wassup!
You should have stopped being “buds” with girls around high school. If you’re looking for a hang, hang out with some guys.

She seemed into me...and she came over for a drink once...but again, FRIENDS and no flirting...just casual talk.
Stop being friends with girls.

1 week later (around November) she starts insulting me in a phone call. She starting talking about how she knows everything about fitness, and how I need to gain 20 lbs. I am 5'10" lean and athletic, with around 10% body fat...but according to her, "guys are more attractive when they are heavier...you need to gain weight".
Really? I’m not sure how you could even be attracted to a woman who tells you what’s wrong with the way you look, let alone give her your time.

I was feeling crappy, and did not mind the company...or the hug.
This literally sounds like something my girlfriend would text her best friend...

The next week, I am feeling a bit crappy (dog related), and she invited herself over, with a glass of wine...
Yup...leaned right in and planted one on me.
You should be the one inviting yourself over with the wine in hand, and you should be the one kissing her. If she clearly tells you “I’m not interested” than back off. Otherwise, you’re the leader.

Always called me a friend neighbor...
Starting to see a pattern here?

Last edited:

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped at 10...You behaved like a woman during this entire exchange, and she acted like a male. You could not find a more textbook example of role reversal than this. I left a comment for each corresponding quote.

1. You left a note? Why didin’t you ask her out when you first saw her?

2. We “should” go for a drink sometime? Next time try “I’m taking you for drinks tonight.”

3. Does this even need an explanation? You should have stopped being “buds” with girls around high school. Every woman is an option, not a bud. Hang out with guys if you want to go hunting or fishing.

4. You really need to stop being friends with the women you’re attracted to.

5. Really? I’m not sure how you could even be attracted to a woman who tells you what’s wrong with the way you look, let alone give her your time.

6. This literally sounds like something my girlfriend would text her best friend...

7. You should be the one inviting yourself over with the wine in hand, and you should be the one kissing her. If she clearly tells you “I’m not interested” than back off. Otherwise, you’re the leader.

8. Are we starting to see a pattern here?

9. See 7.

Did not ask her out when I first saw her, as I was with my REALTOR, and this was a business meeting.

I was not that info her.

She had a BF when I met her. She revealed she got rid of her BF around Jan or so.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did not ask her out when I first saw her, as I was with my REALTOR, and this was a business meeting.

I was not that info her.
Leaving a note for her says to her “I’m too scared to ask you out in person.” Conveying fear does not turn a woman on. What turns a woman on is confidence. Had you asked her out in front of the realtor, you would have got laid that night. Guaranteed.

BF means nothing. Only a ring matters.

I get that asking her out in front of the realtor after her telling you she has a BF requires a level of confidence that most men don’t have, but had you executed it with the right level of sophistication and allure, you would have been waking up with her in your room the next morning.

I’m just trying to help you for the next time. I wouldn’t ask a woman out in front of a realtor that I “wasn’t that into” nor would I give her more than a couple seconds of my time. But leaving a note...again, that’s like what you do in the eighth grade. I would say texting a woman to ask her out falls in the same category.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read about half, and then skimmed through the rest.. My take on on it:

You got placed in the friendzone from the very beginning. After you withdrew your attention and showed her you wouldn't not take any disrespect, I think it threw her for a surprise. She missed having you as an orbiter and she waited patiently for you to come back but you never did. She then wanted to see if she could still rope you in, so she made a move on you. That's all I see and nothing more. It was to prove to herself that she still "got it". I don't think this women respects you in the least bit. I would next. You shouldn't have broken NC in the first place.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation went on for a few months...and ended about 3 months ago...just wanted another take on it

Met a hot girl (slightly older) when looking for a townhouse. She was actually one of the owners selling, planning on moving out in May 2020 (this was back in October)

She was cute...so after I moved in, I left a note on her door, with my number, thanking her for letting me see her place.

She called me same day and we chatted on the phone..and she seemed like a bit of a know it all...so I was not that into her. HOT though...so I kept her in mind.

There were a few phone calls back and forth over the course of a couple of weeks...even one where I asked her where all the good places are to meet people in the area...

In this convo, I was feeling a cool vibe, so I said, "we should go for a drink sometime"...which ended up with NO response from her. She sorta blew passed it, and did not acknowledge. 15 minutes later in the convo, I said, "you know...I was serious about that drink..." She replies with an "I know..."

For about 2 weeks, we would chat every few days...and then one day she asked if I wanted to go for a hike with her.

I did, and it was pretty cool...and the more time I spent with her, it became really casual and friendly...NO kino, NO flirting, NADA...just 2 "buds" hanging out.

She would also stop by my place occasionally when she was going out. She lived "sorta" near me...but had to detour to come to my place. I always keep my door open, and she would stop by outside...and yell at me to come out. Again, just a "hey wassup! how is it going, etc."...5-10 minute chats.

I think we did 3 hikes over the course of 3 weeks...and she came over to my place a couple times to hang out..and she ALWAYS would make off-hand comments about how I am her "neighbor" and "friend"..

ME - I don't know...you?

HB - "mmmmmm.....nah...I think I am just going to sit at home and have a glass of wine".

Me - "okay".

1 week later (around November), she starts insulting me in a phone call. She starting talking about how she knows everything about fitness, and how I need to gain 20 lbs. I am 5'10" lean and athletic, with around 10% body fat...but according to her, "guys are more attractive when they are heavier...you need to gain weight".

I politely ended the conversation right there...but she followed up with text after text...telling me that I have a weight problem. It felt she was attempting some sort of "intervention"...followed by her giving me "her opinion" about me. I told her to stop, and I turned of my phone and went to bed.

HB - "I know you are mad at me. I am sorry. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year."

ME - "Thanks. You too".

8 weeks go by.

HB shows up at my place...and apologizes again, in person. She was nervous and upset...but told me that was not how she ever wanted to act, or who she wants to be.

My dog had died a few weeks before, and to be quite honest, I was feeling crappy, and did not mind the company...or the hug.

A week or two goes by...and she is under stress as she is prepping for her move in May...and...being a"friend/neighbor" (as she calls me)...I listened and tried to make her feel better.

The next week, I am feeling a bit crappy (dog related), and she invited herself over, with a glass of wine in hand.

We chat, have a drink, things are friendly...and then BAM...she makes a move on me.

Yup...leaned right in and planted one on me. We ended up making out for about 1.5 hours, shirts come off, but she did not want to go further.

I said to her, "you are confusing as hell...what was with you rejecting me every time I asked you out?"

I don;t remember her reply...but she said something followed by, "I KNEW I was going to make a move on you"...

At this point, I am confused as fvck. Always called me a friend neighbor...never wanted to go for drinks....never flirted with each other...no physical touching apart from hugs. I never bothered making a move on her since I've known her...simply because not only was she rejecting me going out...but also because we both knew she was moving.

So this girl makes a move on me, basically 8 weeks before she is moving for good.

My impression - she wants to have some fun before she goes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Phone calls the next days are massively sexual, "you sooooooooo wanted to stick you c0ck in my tight pu$$y..."..."how badly do you want to get inside me...?"...etc. She then started bragging about how good she is at head. I mean at this point, I want to fvck her badly...especially with the way she was talking on the phone. I was busy for a few days, but the conversations were basically along the same lines...and I am thinking SHE WANTS TO HAVE FUN BEFORE SHE MOVES - so I act accordingly.

All phone calls were sexual...and every time she talks like that, all i can think about is fvcking her. At one point, she said she was tired of guys treating her like a piece of meat.

I invite her over a couple days later, and she comes over for a drink...we make out again..and again, she does not want to go further...

The next day, she asks me why I invited her over. Straight up...I told her I really wanted to fvck her. her response, "yeah...I could tell...you sooooooooooo wanted to get inside me.".

The next day she texts me at 8:30am...and I am at the gym. I tell her I'll reach back to her after I get home.

I get home and about to take my new pup out...and she texts me again. She wants to know what I am doing...so I tell her I am about to head out with the dog, but will call her back as soon as I get back.

I get back a couple hours later, and she calls me before I even get a CHANCE to call her.

I am thinking..."uuummmmmmmmm...because you never give me a CHANCE to call you back?"

She started get mad with stuff like: "I have 3 dogs and have NO problem calling people back or even talking to them while I am out with my dogs."

"this isn't going to work out...the age difference is a problem...I am moving....keep the alcohol I left there...just bring me back my bottle opener....you are way too self-centered...all you care about is making it as an actor...I have met so many people like you...you are ungrateful and not thankful of people...

She went on and on about how much of an ******* I am...so I did not argue...simply wrote, "please stop".

She continued, and answered with, "why is it that whenever I give you my opinion of you...you tell me to please stop?"

I did not reply.

So...as it turns out, she was looking at me as RELATIONSHIP material (long distance?)...while I thought she just wanted to fool around...

Makes all the sense in the world...to her. Bro shes BPD...Big time. It was bipolar **** tests from the rip. You CAN hit that but you got to know how to play this smut. For example if she didn't want nothing to do with you she wouldn't ask you to stop by to drop off her bottle opener that she probably bought at the dollar store.Now I'm not suggesting you hunker down and wife up this loon but shes probably a demon in the sac.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good example of why you want to stay away from 'older' women, they're so filled up with (emotional) baggage of having been burned so much in life that they become a headache to deal with. This knowing what's best for you is such a turn-off and a red flag. I've met some crazy chicks like that. Pure headache. They're the opposite of submissive feminine women.
You let her waste your time waaay too long by not leading as a man and showing self-respect by walking away from her game playing.
You were rejected and kept coming back and back enabling her behavior.
For the future. Assume she can't wait to have you inside her and boldly through action go for what you want and if she gives you some light resistance, plow through until she either gives in or you can tell she's really serious. This way you waste less time.

Interested women never confuse you.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cvck was my first reaction to this.. but Scars's post also is enlightening..

I think both the above or true.. however she must have been attracted to you on some level otherwise she wouldn't have gotten physical with you at all. I've been in a lot of scenarios like this in the past.. best thing to do is freeze them out when they start with the teasing bs... Then the next time go for it again... You'll be surprised how eventually they will come over and bvang your brains out.. If they don't definitely don't waste your time.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment she ignored your date invite she was out. It sounds like you were being setup for LJBF/Orbiter with that hike invite.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Glassguy's response: Ok hun. Take care.

Glassguy's response: Why is it that when I want to shove my dic down your throat and then fvck your brains out, you tell ME to stop?

No she wasnt. She is just a self centered bytch who teases you.

My last response would be: If you want that pvssy beaten up, come over tonight at 8. If not, I am ending this nonsense and take care.

And if she didnt come over and bang, I would block her.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a bit cringe worthy. I can't say I've ever been in a situation where a woman tells me explicit things like shoving my **** in her tight ***** without it resulting in a lay or 10. I can't say what the situation was like while yall were making out and she "wouldn't" let you go further but to me it seems you shouldve tried harder and not given up so easily. I think she sensed you were not man enough to take what you want. Not meaning to offend here, it's just the way some women think and she fits that mold.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, she's a little outside the bounds of normal woman crazy.

But basically, i don't think you came on strong and sexual enough. I actually sort of disagree with coming on TOO over the top super strong though with a neighbor. With someone like a neighbor, you do actually need to play it a bit slower and SOMEWHAT friendlier. With neighbors, sometimes you have to be more patient (but not boring). That being said, do you think she would have strung along and toyed with a guy who she respected on a sexual level, who she realized wouldn't take her sh!t? A guy who she realized had other girls. Nah. Speaking of which, you NEED to be bringing girls over to your place and have her see that. Both because the abundance will help your mindset and also to make her jealous. You're describing a situation that went on for MONTHS and made no mention of bringing other girls around or even dating/seeing anyone else. Her seeing you walk a cute girl or two into your apartment would have done wonders here.

Yes you DID make moves, but these moves were kind of half hearted. You could have worded the drink plans better - AKA tell her that we're getting a drink and when and where instead of "we should get one some time...". When she rejects you, don't reward her by acting like her BFF puppy dog that wants to chat on the phone. You should have gone for kino, sexual talk, and kiss close the very first time you went hiking. She would definitely have rejected you the first time you go for the kiss, which is when you show her you're completely unaffected, and then promptly go for it again 10 mins later. If she rejects you again, then it's funny. Make it a game where you can see how many times you can get rejected for trying to kiss her and amuse yourself.

You basically let her lead and dictate the reality at every step of the interaction, probably because she knew she had power over you and that you wanted to fvck her. She does seem like kind of a head case, but she totally would have been down to fvck if you played it differently IMO.

TBH, at the point where she shows up at your place to apologize...that's when you strike. Act with intention, don't let her console you for your dead dog and give you hugs. Grab her hair and shove your tongue in her mouth and go caveman. Make it some kinky situation where she's showing you how sorry she is by giving you the sloppiest head she's ever given, fvck her for like 2 mins, finish immediately, make it entirely about your pleasure and not hers (she VERY rudely insulted you), and then tell her you have some place to be and kick her out and don't call her until she reaches out. Then proceed to have nasty kinky sex for weeks (i guarantee she is not vanilla to say the least).

Instead, you guys hugged, "reconnected", and talked on the phone like you're her gay best bud. You're not acting like her fantasy.

You would rather have kept this cute girl around as a friend than risk getting blown out and not seeing her again, and it was only once she blatantly insulted you that you actually got angry and dominant enough to kick her to the curb and not deal with her ****.

It sounds like you need to work on making your general interactions more sexually charged and at the very least, fun and interesting. Most of these convos read like incredibly boring small talk. "What are you doing?" "idk what are you doing?" "idk not much" "oh okay". Like, cmon man, i'm falling asleep just thinking about this. These things are reading like the boring friendly neighbor guy that is making half assed attempts to get in her pants. Not the fun sexual fling that she is basically asking for.

You are responding to her little meta **** tests logically.

You probably should have pushed harder during the makeout sessions. Figure out how to deal with the LMR situations. She probably picked up on the fact that you wanted her bad and weren't cool with just making out. It needs to LOOK like you're 100% cool with absolutely nothing happening, but you need to also push for it.

Last edited:

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

ME - I don't know...you?

Me - "okay".

ME - "Thanks. You too".

8 weeks go by.

I did not reply.

Wow very interesting story. Shows you how weird the twist and turns of game can be. My advice: Stay away. DO NOT GET INTO RELATIONSHIP. Too many red flags. Just next her hard. If she wants to give you some head next time, cool, otherwise don't waste your time. Seriously.

Gorgiass

Reaction score
She was attracted to you but you weren't dominant enough and instead of *****, you got played for validation. Throughout the whole story but two key points really drive it home. She only got physical with you after you froze her out, and then backed out twice, and straight up asked you why you invited her over (as if she didn't know), you told her, stroking her ego, and then said *she could tell you wanted to **** her* (and she didn't **** you). Of course she could tell. The correct answer there, if it came down to it, would've been, "I was trying to show you my spitball collection but you kept treating me like a piece of meat", or anything playful along those lines. Better still to convey that attitude when you've got her in your house and no need for the follow up cause you'll bang her.

You sound like you're all pull and no push. If you want to get with girls like this instead of just "thinking" stuff like - "uuummmmmmmmm...because you never give me a CHANCE to call you back?" , SAY IT, and then laugh at her when she gets pissed like it's no big deal.

Your story reminded me of an older chick I ****ed several years ago who was a psycho, along with her ex who was stalking her iPhone and driving by my house every time we were together, but that's another story. Very into head games but I acted like IDGAF and banged her on the second date. You can't care with girls like this, and you can't validate them until after they **** you. Give them a taste and then push them away.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10-1 says that she's a Gemini (I'm half serious about this too).

She actually revealed something about herself.
When you turned up the heat, she went cold.
When you went cold, she turned up the heat.

Unbeknownst to her, she has basically handed you the owners manual.