Did I Miss My Chance?

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok DJ's so there's this girl in one of my classes who I came here a while ago about I asked her out because I got this vibe that she liked me and i thought why not since she's p attractive, anyways I asked her out and she said something along the lines of "No I don't know you that well yet".

Anyways she seemed distant/indifferent to me after that so i decided to forget about anything between me and her in the future and just treat her like any other classmate (not flirt and just treat her like a friend/only talk to her if i need to).

So she texted me this Saturday out of nowhere which she never does and i asked her if she had any plans over the three day weekend and she said "none". I replied and said "bummer" and then told her my plans for the weekend. After that she stopped replying. Was that my cue too ask her out?

EDIT: I'm not emotionally invested in this girl or anything she seem's kinda out of my league anyways (different social circles/crowds). I just want to know if that was my cue to do something and i missed it.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have asked her to hang out to be honest. If she asked why i would of said to have fun and get to know each other better. So it probably was an invite.

Did you blow it? Maybe. But the indifference probably helped before so keep that up.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah dude. There's still a chance. But just wait it out. The ball is in her court.