“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Did I mess up My chance???

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
aiight, I was suppose to go chill wit some girl and her friend yestaurday, but we didn't cause we didn;t have no ideas of places to go. so we didn't go anywhere. Is there any way I can make this one up or did I mess up, and advice for next time or any advice for me????????????? any is useful
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
you should've said.... "hey! you wanna go try out some riding lawnmowers at WALMART!

*you might do things lil bit different from here in Tennessee*:p

4real tho you coulda went and chilled at her house or suttin dont sweat it tho.
 

rickyojuk

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
England
just try something like bowling, climbing, pool, whatever. action anyway so u seem exciting like the real man u are
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
It don't really matter she already willing to go out with you .Just take her to someplace simple ,inexpensive and a place where you can talk to her and get to know her.


But honestly my best "dates" where active dates ,like taking a girl skate boarding (I'm 6'1 185 ,and Dominican/Black from NJ so i don't have to tell you how weird i looked even though like half of them guys where hispanic,black and Hawaiin) or to one of my pick up games of basketball ,or offering to cook food for her..You know not dates just spur of the moment stuff that you would do with your freinds.


THA REALNESS THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
It don't really matter she already willing to go out with you .Just take her to someplace simple ,inexpensive and a place where you can talk to her and get to know her.


But honestly my best "dates" where active dates ,like taking a girl skate boarding (I'm 6'1 185 ,and Dominican/Black from NJ so i don't have to tell you how weird i looked even though like half of them guys where hispanic,black and Hawaiin) or to one of my pick up games of basketball ,or offering to cook food for her..You know not dates just spur of the moment stuff that you would do with your freinds.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Here's an awesome action date: paintball. Me and this nice lookin girl played paintball for our first date last week. It was a blast.
 
Top