Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i make a mistake buying?!

asianJewey

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.muscletech.com/products/masstech/faq_suppfacts.shtml#suppfacts

when it says "Directions: Add the contents of 5 scoops (1 serving) to 16 to 18 oz. of cold water or skim milk. Mix in a blender or shaker cup for 30 seconds and consume.

For rapid weight gain: Take 1 serving of Mass-Tech daily between meals or on workout days, immediately following your workout."

Does it mean 5 scoops of the product is equal to only 1 serving?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masstech, and all MuscleTech products are nasty tasting. And a lot of the retail price is the marketing. I prefer Cytosport, much better tasting. If you want a gainer, try Cytogainer.

5 scoops = 1 serving = Nutritional values on the side.

But regarding the site, look at the seals on the bottom left corner, those indicate its legitimacy.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asianJewey said:
http://www.muscletech.com/products/masstech/faq_suppfacts.shtml#suppfacts

when it says "Directions: Add the contents of 5 scoops (1 serving) to 16 to 18 oz. of cold water or skim milk. Mix in a blender or shaker cup for 30 seconds and consume.

For rapid weight gain: Take 1 serving of Mass-Tech daily between meals or on workout days, immediately following your workout."

Does it mean 5 scoops of the product is equal to only 1 serving?
*just looked at that product*
Yep.. and that sucks. Why? What that means is (unless the scoops are the size of a thimble) since 5 scoops = 45g protein.. that means your paying for protein that contains only roughly 4.5g of protein per scoop.

When I first started shopping around for protein I ran into similar issues. After you do some research you'll find some that give you a much better protein per serving per container.

For example I like Trueprotein.com (as if my sig doesn't give that away).
Check out their whey protein

Per 6 bucks (per pound) you get 15 servings x 23g protein = 345g protein
They also are a good reputable outfit. However whether you buy from them or somewhere else..
1) Make sure the company has a quality rep.
2) Do the math to see how much actual protein you get for your money.

asianJewey

Don Juan
Reaction score
My God, One Serving Is 5 Whole Scoops.. Ill Only Be Able To Use A 5lb Jug For 10 Servings, Wooooooow