“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Did I make a fool out of myself tonight or what?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I was out renting a movie. So i'm looking at the cover of "chris rock: bigger and blacker" when these two pretty good looking girls walk by my aisle. I smiled then turned to them and asked if any of them had seen that Chris Rock movie. One of them smiled and said yeah Chris Rock is funny blah blah blah. So then I sorta stuttered out an explanation for why I thought it would be funny. I really just made it up on the spot and they noticed it by my weak response. While I was giving my review on it some big tall guy walks by and for a reason unknown my gut feeling told me to ask him if he too had seen the movie (to take the attention off of me i guess, i don't know?). So I said "yo", he didn't reply, and I said "yo" again but he still ignored me! So I put my hand up and raised my eyebrow like why the hell did this big stiff ignore me. The girls were still around me and when they saw me make that face and raise my hand they started laughing. They slowly walked away and I heard one of the girls whisper into the other ones ear "he's drunk" or "he's high", something along those lines. So they thought I was drunk or something I guess..

Do you think they were laughing at the fact that the guy ignored me and I was talking like an idiot, or because I put my hands up and raised my eyebrows? Either way it was pretty embarassing, oh well, you live and you learn!


It sucked because the intro was good and I got their full attention. Then I sorta lost my compusure when the tall stiff walked by
:eek:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
1) RTFM
2) u opened them but had shat all to back that up. i congratulate you on ur guts to open but u really need some game. read GWM, everything u need is in there.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Why the FVCK DO YOU CARE WHAT THEY THINK?????????????????????????????????????
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Yea you came off as really unconfident, but at least you talked to them! Next time, use something more neutral, like "Hey you girls come here a lot?" You can then use this to lead into watching movies and the like.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Hurri
1) RTFM
2) u opened them but had shat all to back that up. i congratulate you on ur guts to open but u really need some game. read GWM, everything u need is in there.

GWM? what does that stand for
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Gunwitch method. It relies on sexual stating and straight forwardness... Check out the archives here or fastseduction.com for GWM and BadBoy stuff.
 
Top