Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I made the right choice?

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Background information:
I only see her one day in a week and I only ask for a few hours for going out. So I think I was not asking a lot for dating her.

After a fun Friday's night with my GF...we got home a little late (11:30).
She told her mom that she will be home at 9pm.
She never told me that she has to be home at 9pm.
So I didn't have a clue...maybe next time I should ask.

After she got home...her MOM told her she is not allowed to see me anymore and not be my GF any longer.

I didn't know of the problem until Saturday's night when I talk to my friend who is dating her older sister.

So I called her on Sunday...telling her of 2 options.
1. we should not see each other anylonger since her parents won't let her see me anymore.
2. I can try and talk to her mom and explain the whole situation to her so that she can trust me more.

She told me option 2 is not possible since she will get into more troubles with her parents.

So I told her...if you don't want option 2 then we should not see each other anymore since in the future there is not a guaranty that I will be able to take her out anymore.
If I can't see you even for 1 time a week then this relationship is not going to work.

So I came to her place one last time and return all the stuffs (pictures and so on) that she gave me.

So guys did I made the right choice by ending it or was there another way out that is a win-win situation?

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would help to know the age of the two of you. If I were you I would sneak behind her parents back.

Fvck her parents have her tell her mother that she is with one of her girlfriends when she's with you. You shouldn't care what her mother thinks since she doesn't want you to be with her daughter anyway.

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 23 and she is 18.
Not much of a difference.
We had been going out for more than 3 months and the parents know of this.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's 18, she should make her own decisions. True, she wants to keep the peace at home, but she also needs to get from under her parent's thumb. Sounds like her parents are way too controlling, and she needs to take steps to change that. If you have been dating her for more than 3 months, her parents should trust you, and her coming home a little late should not have mattered. I think there are different issues are at work here. But it is good that you respect her wishes and broke off the relationship. Maybe if things change at her home, something will happen in the future...only time will tell.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is her curfew 9 pm. How can her mother tell her she can't be with you and she is 18?

It's your call I am 19 but If I were 23 I would talk to somebody 20-23. Because they are more mature and I am pretty sure you would not have to deal with this b/s.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuckyMonkey
I am 23 and she is 18.
Not much of a difference.
We had been going out for more than 3 months and the parents know of this.

9:00 CURFEW AT 18!

Holy ****!

When I was 16, I had no curfew. Talk about babied.

However, I bet she's still in high school, right? Just about to graduate?

I agree with Ashlee Angel. I try to keep with chicks my age, cause there is a big difference between a high school girl's matruity and a college girl's maturity.

BUT, if the chick is willing to lie to her parents, then that's her problem, not yours. :)

-- Zero-

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a 19 yr old (I was 23) that had to sneak around her parents to see me.

Although it was an inconvenience..I think she was turned on by that whole romeo & Juloiet forbidden love thing..women are romantic like that