Did I just f--- myself?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.. let me make this short and sweet.

I've been seeing this girl I work with. She SOMETIMES works with me but not all the time.

Anyways this other chick came in to my job looking rather hot and for some reason I couldn't resist making a close. So I get her digits and then find out she comes in every ****ing day for drinks. Not only that but she comes in twice a day!!

But I was really getting that I want to **** you vibe when we flirted with each other and the way she looked into my eyes. So how could I resist?

Now heres the problem. She comes in today telling me she's going to the movies tonight bla bla bla and told me and I quote "If someone actually calls me maybe he'll join" So I replyed "I have to go down the list in order sorry" We laughed..

I got her number two days ago and she wants to go out now!! I'm like interest level is up a bit.

So what if I see this other girl and she comes in for drinks and talks about the other night while the girl I'm seeing is standing right their?

My plan right now is just to tell HB #2 that when she comes in not to talk too much with me or else the manager will get pissed.

Any other way to keep it on the DL?

PEACE

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedKnight04
Okay.. let me make this short and sweet.

I've been seeing this girl I work with. She SOMETIMES works with me but not all the time.

Anyways this other chick came in to my job looking rather hot and for some reason I couldn't resist making a close. So I get her digits and then find out she comes in every ****ing day for drinks. Not only that but she comes in twice a day!!

But I was really getting that I want to **** you vibe when we flirted with each other and the way she looked into my eyes. So how could I resist?

Now heres the problem. She comes in today telling me she's going to the movies tonight bla bla bla and told me and I quote "If someone actually calls me maybe he'll join" So I replyed "I have to go down the list in order sorry" We laughed..

I got her number two days ago and she wants to go out now!! I'm like interest level is up a bit.

So what if I see this other girl and she comes in for drinks and talks about the other night while the girl I'm seeing is standing right their?

My plan right now is just to tell HB #2 that when she comes in not to talk too much with me or else the manager will get pissed.

Any other way to keep it on the DL?

PEACE
"If the river is too deep to swim across, use the bridge"

Don't bring her back to the bar.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything should happen and one chick gets pissed off, just tell her the truth. Tell her that neither you and her, nor you and the other chick are in an exclusive relationship. Also tell her that you're not ready for an exclusive relationship with either of them. If she still gets pissed off, then put an end to any future dates with her.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I could tell you that this isn't a disaster in the making...but I can't.

It's inevitable that they will cross paths and the ONLY chance you stand at avoiding serious fireworks is to tell the second girl that you are kinda seeing the other one but wanted to see how well you and her hit it off anyway. Go out with girl #2 a couple times without doing anything to see if you think you like her better. As soon as you do anything with the second girl you are going to have to choose one and stop seeing the other. If you don't, it's gonna get mighty ugly at work.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grrr you didn't tell me you were a tender Knight. Which bar do you work at? I got wheels again so i'm gonna be mobile again. I'm actually gonna be goin to ABC and gettin a job at one of my local spots too.

Hmm I'd say you could game both of these girls and not have them find out about it for a few months tops. There are a multitude of things you could do too keep them apart for a while but invevitably you should pick one or the other if they're gonna be in close proximity like that.