Did I interpret her text message correctly?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Larve,

First off, I've like the way you've been handling the txt/IM's on MSN with her. You can't be at her beck and call 24/7. Its a reason why I don't like to add plates onto MSN, because I actually am online quite a bit, so I appear offline alot or I block them.

I also reduce the amount that I use txt msgs because it becomes a crutch for women and you can't judge what they mean. Continue to keep it at a minimum. Also always try to be first to end the MSN convos, say that your busy, you got errands to do, or a long day ahead tomorrow. Stay a little aloof.

If your not a good conversationalists naturally, have a list of topics prepared that you can bring up when you are spending time with her. Its what I use to do when I first started out. Your on the right path, I think your attitude towards sex is appropriate, your not over pushing it and your coming across the right way for someone with as much experience as you.

I also like the way you invited yourself over after her kid went to bed. Now after this, make sure to back off just slightly so that she can miss you and think about you and basisically build up her IL in you as a result.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, this thread just put a big smile on my face. Larve, congrats on finally losing the virginity PLUS you lost it to what I percieved to be a milf...that was my personal goal you lucky bastard hahaha. Love Ninja, I give you mad props for the excellent coaching.:up:

Larversurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me 8:30 and asked if I still wanted to come to her place. All day I had been struggling not to message her, so I was releved to finally hear from her. I pretended to hesitate slighly, and she fell for it. She said something like "don't you want to come?" and I could hear in her voice that she really wanted me to come over. So I made a quick laugh and said that I would be over soon. "Ok, I'll see you soon then", she said with a cheerful voice.

I arrived, knocked on the door and we went upstairs to her apartment (4 rooms and a kitchen, with a big ceeling, pretty nice place).

As it turned out when we sat down in the sofa and made some remarks about what was on the TV, I didn't have to do that much talking.

By the time some episode of Simpsons was ending she was touching my leg, and pretty soon I had found enough courage to kiss her. It went pretty smoothly, not like the first drunken night when I was kissing her. I felt a lot more confident. The lights were off, the room wasn't completely dark but I didn't feel like I had to worry about her being turned off by my not so clearskinned face.

I got her sweater of and she said something like I was getting quicker at doing things.

Like yesterday, she said that her pants was going to stay on. "Ok," I thought, and concentrated on her waist up, although I still touched her between her legs from time to time. Pretty soon my T-shirt was off, and my underwear was taken down a bit to and I was rubbing myself against her. Shortly thereafter, having done alot of nice things to her, kissing her a lot and so on - without me having said anything, she started to take off her pants.

"What are you doing?" I said playfully.

"Yeah, I know", she said, and pulled of her pants.

Well, we did a lot of things from then on, and, I guess it was alright. I wasn't that excited actually (sounds crazy, I know), not even while I was inside of her, and she was really wet (the sofa - we were in the livingroom - and the blanket that was on it was ruined by her wetness, and she remarked on that). She seemed to enjoy everything very much though. I know she got many orgasms because I could feel when her vaginal muscles was milking my **** and fingers.

Her son was in another room nearby and we could hear him cough from time to time. It was kind of hard to concentrate. At one point she said that we probably should put our clothes back on because of it. But when we'd done that I started kissing her again and we ended up sitting in the sofa with me fingering her again inside of her panties.

I made sure to hug her a lot and kiss her a lot, and it made me feel real close to her, and I could tell that she enjoyed it as well.

At the end of me fingering her, I really found out how to move my fingers inside of her. There was some place that felt different, so I put my fingers there, and she was then trying her best not to gasp with pleasure. She came real violently then. (I'm actually not exagirating.)

Afterwards I held her, and she told me I had magical fingers. I couldn't believe my ears. She also told me that she didn't think it was my first time, and that I was lying. Do I have to tell you people how awesome that made me feel?

The night ended not as good though when she was giving me oralsex. All she did was sucking on the top, which got real sensitive after a while. I didn't know how to tell her what to do, so I just pulled her head away from time to time. It didn't feel good at all. But that's not all, while she was sucking, she suddenly felt some serious pain in her right side of her stomach. She got up and said over and over again that she was hurting. I got scared to death almost. I almost asked if she wanted an ambulance, but finally she laid down in the bedroom and the pain passed away. She said it had happened before.

We went downstairs and outside. She took a smoke (I don't smoke) and she asked if we were going to hear from eachother tomorrow as well. I said, this time hesitating for real "Yeah, we probably will."

I avoided eye contact and turned away from her, and she said, "I want a hug or else I'll get angry", so I gave her a quick hug and then went home.

She sent me a message when I got home:

"You are so cute and eager to learn and you are incredible good at satisfing me. I wish I could do the same for you honey... Hope that you sleep well tonight and that we speak tomorrow. Kisses and hugs. Once again, sorry I scared you. :)"

Well, this was my evening in detail.

And I still have no idea how to pick up girls :p

But anyway, any suggestions of what I should text her back?

And how long should I wait until I do?

Love Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Larversurus said:
And I still have no idea how to pick up girls :p
DUDE! You are completely making that up!

Enough already! What are you getting out of trying to get our sympathy?
I can't sympathize with a dude actually slamming the girl he's after!!! LOL

Okay, man, chill... you know what to do from here on out. If you think you don't - pretend like you do and it'll come to you.

Now that you're behind the steering wheel, so to speak, it's time for you to consider what you might want to have with her... or just enjoy the fun.

It's all perfect.

Enjoy!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Love Ninja said:
Okay, man, chill... you know what to do from here on out. If you think you don't - pretend like you do and it'll come to you.
I agree 100% with this. You don't need us holding your hand every step of the way. You need to make mistakes so you learn from them. At the same time, we'll still offer advice but you don't need to ask every single detail.

However remember the basic rules that are working for you. Remember though that they are guidelines to get you started and over time, you can ignore them when you know you can or tailor them to suit your style.

Keep us updated with your progress, what works, what doesn't and if we see you going in the wrong direction, we'll be sure to point you the right way but right now your on the right path.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love Ninja. WTF man????? your advice is pretty sick. Congrats larver. I don't think you really need this site as much as you may think...

Love Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
Love Ninja. WTF man????? your advice is pretty sick. Congrats larver. I don't think you really need this site as much as you may think...
Thanks my friend...
I care about people and I think people are awesome, basically good, and SHOULD have everything and anything they want in life.

If others can benefit from my successes and failures I want to share... and be shared with.

Peace...and MUCH Respect!

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah no prob man. Larve is a lucky SOB. Well i've got time, im still young

Larversurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went over there again tonight, but even though we kissed, hugged and talked quite a bit (it felt a lot easier to think of things to talk about this time for some reason, I made her laugh a couple of times) she wouldn't let me have sex. We spent some time looking at some of her photoghraps.

I'm guessing that by not letting me have sex with her, she's simply testing me, and want to see if I'll still be interested. At one point, when she'd removed my hand from between her legs and we sat up, she soon after started caressing my leg. I did another try with her, but she only let me go to a certain point in kissing her and so on, until she rejected me again.

When I got home she messaged me "I hope you will be able to sleep tonight, honey." Ending it with a kissing smily. I didn't reply but simply went offline.

How much work is there going to take before I can get into her pants again? I'm not sure I want to go through a whole lot, especially since I'm not really interested in something longterm with her. Should I end it here?

Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
" hey b1tch , come over at 10 , i wanna see you "

Command the b1tch ..

This is great! I used this on a plate just now. I didn't say "b!tch" though. Let's see if she replies or comes over.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Larversurus said:
Hey! Good news! She wrote me back!

"I can come on over now if you want. I've just arrived home. :)"

Oh man. If I'm getting laid tonight, it's all because of you ninja!

this thread smells of bull**** theres noway u apologised like a little ***** and then she came running over to ur house to have sex with u.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
this thread smells of bull**** theres noway u apologised like a little ***** and then she came running over to ur house to have sex with u.
it's pretty detailed.

But think about it like this. This girl's a single mom. She's probably desperate, not attractive, and horny. She'll take whatever guy she can get. I mean Laz described himself in such a way to make you think he could never get a girl. So the only girl who would go for him would be a girl who's on the computer all day. For all we know they probably met on "adultfriendfinder.com" or something.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
it's pretty detailed.

But think about it like this. This girl's a single mom. She's probably desperate, not attractive, and horny. She'll take whatever guy she can get. I mean Laz described himself in such a way to make you think he could never get a girl. So the only girl who would go for him would be a girl who's on the computer all day. For all we know they probably met on "adultfriendfinder.com" or something.
the only thing i can think of is that this chick was probably so fat she had moons orbiting her

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to be a broken record but just make sure you're always wearing a condom with this girl. Did you the first drunken night?