Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did i get played?

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so got this chick at my job that i've been gaming (as well one other girl) been kinoing and what not ... so on saturday i told her i was going to mall on sunday that she should come and she said yeah sure. so i went home that night and forgot to get her number so on sunday afternoon i called my work and got my friend to put her on the phone. so i asked her when is she free to hang out this week and she said monday-thursday. so i explained to her hey i forgot to get your phone number blah blah blah what is it and she was said oh yeah sure (really upbeat) and gave me the number and wrote it down and told her i would call her sometime this week to hang out and i said ok talk to you later and she said bye (i could have swored i heared bye baby) anyways so i call the number 2night and no one picked up then called again 3 hours later and no one picked up again. then i get a call back 5 minutes afters i called from that number and it the lady said i think you have the wrong number.

so i'm like **** either i wrote down the number wrong or she gave me the wrong number. what should i do now? i planned to schedule to hang out 2morro cuz i'm off but now i cant. i dont see her at work till friday but i think one of her friends works on wednesday which is when i go back to work. should i ask one of her friends if i got the number right or not or should i wait to friday and ask her? or should i just not bring it up on friday...

i dont think she gave me the wrong number cuz the chick seems to really like me and it wouldnt make sense but you never know.

any advice?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't make any further moves if I were you - don't even mention it to her or anyone else.
If she asks you just tell her you called but apparently you had the wrong number. Say it as if you didn't care that much, you hang up and made other plans.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait until you see her on Friday. It's not like she's going to be all dressed up ready for a date, waiting for your phone call, that stuff only happens in movies. When you see her on Friday don't mention it immediately. She'll most likely mention it. If she doesn't then mention it to her and clear it up.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
guess what she called me yesterday at work and i had the number wrong. she called me 2day (3 minutes ago) she still wants to go and she says she wants to bring one of her friends and i can bring one of mine but i dont want anyone else there just us two... what should i do ... i told her to call me back when she gets home.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
f that... she called back and i told let me honest with you i wanted to hang out to try and get to know you not your friend , their will be time for me to get to know them later but right now i want to get to know you. then she says cant we just hang out as a group today and then alone next time... then i said i called all my friends and their all working or busy so i have no one to go with but if you want to go the mall with her friends you can go and we'll hang out another time. so she was like is that a yes or a no... and i said its a no. then she was like ok and then we said goodbye.

to be honest i dont care what happens i'm just doing this to get ready for college you know trial and error. this is my first time potentially going on a date and i didnt want to go on a date already nervous by myself with the girl and her friend...

what do you guys think did i do the wrong thing? 2morro at work will be interesting what should i do when i see her 2morro should i try to explain to her why i did it?

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dmoney said:
to be honest i dont care what happens i'm just doing this to get ready for college you know trial and error. this is my first time potentially going on a date and i didnt want to go on a date already nervous by myself with the girl and her friend...

what do you guys think did i do the wrong thing? 2morro at work will be interesting what should i do when i see her 2morro should i try to explain to her why i did it?
Good man, trial and error is how you will master these seduction techniques.

If I were you, I wouldn't try to explain anything. I'd just act normal as if nothing happened. Just keep gaming her like you did before, or just forget about her.
She probably wanted to bring her friend cuz she was nervous or something.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dmoney said:
ok so got this chick at my job that i've been gaming (as well one other girl) been kinoing and what not ... so on saturday i told her i was going to mall on sunday that she should come and she said yeah sure. so i went home that night and forgot to get her number so on sunday afternoon i called my work and got my friend to put her on the phone. so i asked her when is she free to hang out this week and she said monday-thursday. so i explained to her hey i forgot to get your phone number blah blah blah what is it and she was said oh yeah sure (really upbeat) and gave me the number and wrote it down and told her i would call her sometime this week to hang out and i said ok talk to you later and she said bye (i could have swored i heared bye baby) anyways so i call the number 2night and no one picked up then called again 3 hours later and no one picked up again. then i get a call back 5 minutes afters i called from that number and it the lady said i think you have the wrong number.

so i'm like **** either i wrote down the number wrong or she gave me the wrong number. what should i do now? i planned to schedule to hang out 2morro cuz i'm off but now i cant. i dont see her at work till friday but i think one of her friends works on wednesday which is when i go back to work. should i ask one of her friends if i got the number right or not or should i wait to friday and ask her? or should i just not bring it up on friday...

i dont think she gave me the wrong number cuz the chick seems to really like me and it wouldnt make sense but you never know.

any advice?
Well, if she liked you then she definitely would not have given you a fake number. Just next time you see her explain to her that you tried to call the number she gave you and that you must have written it down wrong which is why you never contacted her. Ask for it again and make sure you right it down correctly this time.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
ight so this weekend i kept everything casually and didnt even mention the incident (i wrote about it in my previous post) at work. just kept kinoing and flirting with her like i had been doing ...she didnt mention the incident either. however it seemed liek she wanted me to talk about me because she told me she was going for lunch with this other girl and if i wanted to come and i said i was going somewhere else did she want to come and she said why dont you just come with us (i started laughing and she smiled and gave me that look as if we've done this before which we did). i ended up meeting then at the place and ate, talked and laughed with them (sat next to her). she should be happy now i hung out with her and her friend.

but in all honesty i dont like the whole hanging out with the chick with her friend there i mean what the hell is the point of trying to get to know a girl if you will be spending more time trying to entertain her friend(s).

i want to call her 2morro and make plans for tuesday (or possible 2morro if she up to it), what i want to know now is how do i go about getting her to hang out with me alone like... its not even anything serious just go the mall hang out and then go get some ice cream or something you know i'm not trying to get in her pants ( not yet at least). how to go about asking her after all that has happened... if she doesnt want to then i'm giving up on her cuz i want to get some alone time to escalate

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone tell her how to tell this girl to hang out with just me 2morro... i mean im i the only one who thinks that having friends come with you a date messes up the date? this chick doesnt seem to get it... i mean i never told her it was a date (but i thought girls read stuff like that and already know) do i have to spell it out for her? i thought when you said hang out its the same thing as saying date... i was thinking when she calls me this afternoon to tell her "ok i'll come get you around 5:30 just me and you ok"

should i say that?

also need some suggestions on a place to go to hang out (i had originally planned to hang out at the mall then go get some ice cream on our way home)

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's down for a threesome bro.

yea, hang out at the mall with her and just go with the flow and have fun, looks like you already have some game so dont worry.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol she didnt call ... oh well not gonna call her f that friday at work will be interesting... too can play that game .. time for the jealousy game lol

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol **** feeling like i did something wrong should i call her tonight (now its 8:45 right now) and find out what happened... feeling a uncertain... does anyone have an AIM s/n that i can im and talk to?

also theres this other girl at work that i lflirt with , i think shes into me too lol told her i got her a present made from copper for her bday (like last month, was gonna give her a penny as a joke) never gave it her cuz i thought she forgot about it. but to my surprise she remembered and she asked me where is the copper present. she was like its a penny isnt it and i was like yeah at first then told her naw i was joking and told her i would give it to her the next time i saw her. anyone have any idea of what to get her nothing too special just something funny copper or no copper.