Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I get played/tested?

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Ok so to the point. I was supposed to have a study date with a HB blonde and she wanted to meet today at 1pm. She confirmed it and such, however the later today she tells me that two other guys asked her to come study with them. So she tells me she will do study with them, and then calls me later to make sure I can make it.

I'm a little annoyed by it but after a brief convo with one of my buddies I went to the study session. There were about four guys and her, and I showed up longer than I told her when I would show up. I went and sat and tried to find a seat, and then sat down.

I felt I was being excluded from the group and I arrived. She did waive at me when I came though. After 10-15 minutes of trying to do some work, I just got up and left. I was a bit annoyed buy it. I would have socialized and introduced myself to the others but they were well into their study.

So my question is, did I overreact? Was I played, or is this a test? Should I just forget it and move on and next her? Or what. haha. I'm hoping this isn't a one-nitis... do I have reason to be annoyed by her actions? Feedback would be great! Thanks.

Last edited:

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like this chick is an attention wh0re, next her

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a study date isn't a date. Its just studying. I personally wouldn't have gone at all - she already told you 2 other guys were going to be there. What did you think was going to happen?

Try and ask her out on a real date if thats what you are looking for.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
the feeling of ignoring and the sudden urge to leave.

perfectly understandable I do it often enough

Don't worry too much about it.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are there to study, it's not a date.

She told you what to expect.

That situation was your problem, in your own head.

You want to get laid, ask her out on a DATE

Kaine

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no no no

this b*tch goes around inviting all these guys so she has her own f*cking fan club on tap

ATTENTION WH0RE EXTREME

why didn't she invite any chicks ?

LET ME GUESS

" most of her friends are guys "

if you have plans to hook up with this attention wh0re you had better kick your game up a notch or three

CHOOSE THE BATTLEFIELD

otherwise you are safer saying NEXT

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProtoMan1
I was supposed to have a study date with a HB blonde

study DATE

date as in date or you mean date as in date date

whats the story with that

if you got it clear across to her it was study and date date ( how you gunna dry hump her in a library ? *joking* )

as soon as she said that 4 of her AFC worshippers wanted to come at 1pm and bow down and worship at her feet i think you should have given her a second chance to get her $hit together then NEXT'd her

does she understand you are a Don Juan and not one of her many THOUSAND afc feet worshipers ?

what game you running on her ?

Reaction score
Originally posted by ProtoMan1
Hi,

Ok so to the point. I was supposed to have a study date with a HB blonde and she wanted to meet today at 1pm. She confirmed it and such, however the later today she tells me that two other guys asked her to come study with them. So she tells me she will do study with them, and then calls me later to make sure I can make it.

I'm a little annoyed by it but after a brief convo with one of my buddies I went to the study session. There were about four guys and her, and I showed up longer than I told her when I would show up. I went and sat and tried to find a seat, and then sat down.

I felt I was being excluded from the group and I arrived. She did waive at me when I came though. After 10-15 minutes of trying to do some work, I just got up and left. I was a bit annoyed buy it. I would have socialized and introduced myself to the others but they were well into their study.

So my question is, did I overreact? Was I played, or is this a test? Should I just forget it and move on and next her? Or what. haha. I'm hoping this isn't a one-nitis... do I have reason to be annoyed by her actions? Feedback would be great! Thanks.
Honestly, I think you are overanalyzing. You are me 3 years ago - trying to get into a chicks pants by arranging "study dates" and chasing after her like an AFC. You are over-thinking things.

Oh, and please ignore the suggestions to "next her".I still think we are all nexting women way too easily on this forum. She's labeled an attention wh0re because she is studying in the library with 4 guys? (Yeah, what a slut :crackup: ) Please. If she was in a club grinding against four guys, or getting drunk and flirting with them then the alarm bells should ring. She has no idea you are interested in her, and other people her immediately assume she's an AW.

Just because she is STUDYING in the library with 4 guys does not make her an AW. This is not a test, she is not "playing" you. She is studying with you and some of her OTHER friends.

You are heading for the freind-zone (if you aren't already there - I would think if she was interested in you she would have been studying with you alone). So I suggest you ask her out on a real date, use the rule of three. If she declines a suggestion for a date on three seperate occasions, then next her. You can't next a chick until you actually try and hook up with her. It's no good sitting on the side-lines and analysing things, trying to figure out if you'll get rejected or not. Just do it!

Sorry if I am coming accross as an @sshole, but I am also talking to myself three years ago. I was much the same.

Regards
Natural

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NaturallySelected
So I suggest you ask her out on a real date

^

Lost In Translation
CHOOSE THE BATTLEFIELD

NaturallySelected
If she declines a suggestion for a date on three seperate occasions, then next her

^

Lost In Translation
i think you should have given her a second chance to get her $hit together

NaturallySelected
She's labeled an attention wh0re because she is studying in the library with 4 guys?

how many guys does she need to help her study lol ?

including the thread starter it's 5

and she has so many guys the poor thread starter gets brushed off

ProtoMan1
I felt I was being excluded from the group and I arrived.

some sort of social etiquette got skipped by the chick

after all this was his show until her fan club got invited

the all so rude or so into their math that they can't give our hero a proper " hi i'm peter " type introduction ?

the chick just waves at him

the queen waves at people :p

NaturallySelected
Honestly, I think you are overanalyzing. You are me 3 years ago - trying to get into a chicks pants by arranging "study dates" and chasing after her like an AFC.

well you been there and i haven't so i think you know the score

i assumed he was a Don Juan who was playing it by the book but i think you are right about the AFC hopes and dreams with study dates

Lost In Translation
( how you gunna dry hump her in a library ? *joking* )

yeah i never been to college so i was wondering what the GO was with a study date

if i was a college person a study date for me would be back at my place with a bottle of wine to help us relax under the exam pressure

you seen the movie Billy Madison where he's with the hot chick in the tent and she is asking him questions and if he gets it right she removes a piece of her clothing ?

NOW THATS A STUDY DATE :)

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
NaturallySelected, there is a difference between attention wh0re and a wh0re. That's what word "attention" stands for.

ProtoMan1, there are indications she's a AW and if you wanna know for sure, do a search on AWs learn about AW symptoms, and test her, you can get a clue from Lost In Translation's first post here (" most of her friends are guys ")...

Or you can do yourself a favor and ask her for a date in which case you:

1) go out with her and spit your game if she says "yes" or "no but /insert a day here/ would be good"

2) next her if she says "no"

Also you might want to do a search on Gunwitch method.