Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I get blow off tonight?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the hottest chick at my work, was totaly on my jock, so I asked her to if she wanted hang out tonight. And she was like yea, "just wait for me untill I get my station cleaned up." So I did. I waited 20 mins in the parking lot with a couple of buddies chatting for about 20 mins. She come out and I go to talk to her and asks her if shes ready to go and she says "I have to ask my parents, cause i stayed up last night" so I was like aight cool w.e party pooper" so i give her my number telling her to call me if she can join us at the hookah bar. she texts like 45 mins later,"Im just gonna finish watchign the fight tonight, have fun though, xoxo" shes only 18, im 20... What do you guys think?

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is interested,
she'll make time to be with you and she'll make it clear that she's interested.
Her last excuse about finishing watching the fight is not a good sign.
My guess is that she's unfortunately not that into you,
or possibly she's nervous due to lack of experience perhaps.
I would back-off to see if she offers to reschedule a date,
but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for her.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she ment the watching the fight because her parents wont let her go out that night. Shes watching the fight at her house kind of deal. But your probly right, iono she seemed to be really into me... always running up to me with some randome ass question, or some ****ing excuse the last couple of days. all the guys at my work are hitting on her since she started working there, im like the only guy that dosnt give her any special atention or try to make my self look good... infact I say stuff like man "im not cool like you" to some of coworkers when they try to impress her. And when this dude was talking about how hes into martial arts, when me and her were talking, I was like. "Im not athletic like you guys" said totally seriosly, When obviosly I look athletic.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't next her just yet. I know some girls who have very over-protective and strict parents.
If you're getting signs of interest like you say give it another shot.

raspliffarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think if theres a hot chick thats actually into mma... dont let that one go!

you cant blame her for wanting to see the fight... then it finished a bit late to go out, adrenalines peaked and not really in the mood to party, hey it happens

the fact you work with her opens up a lot more opportunities... just play it cool and try again before you decide to next...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blow Off!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she know ahead of time that it was going to be you and your buddies? Maybe she just wanted to hangout with you.