Did I freeze out too early?(accidental)

averagehero1

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Long story short - I want to know did I (accidental) freeze out too early?

Brief background - a Polish lady of 23 has come to London and I got to know her at a social event. I'm 27. On the second date, I closed with everything in mine and had a good night. Texted her the next day and she replied that she had a good time too. I went 'A' game for her.

She is:
an 8
has been travelling the world the past year or so,a bit of a "free spirit"
intelligent, yet naive in ways (Polish?)

Gave it a few days and text her to organise another date, but got a feeling she was a bit preoccupied (she was online on whatsapp, but hadn't read my message)

Played it cool and left it a day or so and then text saying "I would like to see you soon". She responded "I have no time left this week (with three crying faces)".

She does stick to arrangements already made as she was going to reject a close friend for me on our first date so I am not too concerned about that really.

Basically I was busy in work, texting some other girl and I didn't like being told she didn't have time so I just didn't respond. It was more accidental than trying to freeze out.

I'm three days after that, no response from her either. Not too pushed either way, but I get the feeling I could smash it a few more times ya know.

Anyway, any comments are greatly appreciated.

logicallefty

Reaction score
First off, welcome to SS.

She may very well be busy like she says. And she may have SOME interest in you still. However.... Big HOWEVER.. If her interest level was high enough she would do what she could do to make time to see you again, like propose another time even if it's a week or two away. You are new to here to SS so I will give you some food for thought that you will hear from us a lot : "Would she be 'too busy' to see Brad Pitt for another date?" With me?

I would say don't get your hopes up but give it one last chance in 2 - 3 weeks. Don't contact her at all and then in 2 - 3 weeks hit her up and say "Hi (chick name).. I hope all is well. I've been really busy and I assume you have too. I have a little bit of time XXX day if you would like to hang out again? No worries if you can't.. It may just be that our schedules aren't compatible right now"... If she doesn't respond after that, consider her gone like a fart in the wind...

Good luck.

averagehero1

Reaction score
Firstly - thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it man. Thanks for the reply too.

Secondly, yeah after 5 days here there's been no follow up message from her. Might give it 2/3 weeks as you said.

It's a bit awkward as I was the one who didn't respond to her but she could have followed up when she was free alright. I'm not hanging around for her.

As a general rule - when they're 'too busy' it's no-go right?