Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I f8ck up ?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers, been a while.
Doing good. Eating healthy, feeling fit and looking way better after improving myself a lot.

Been talking to an HB9 on Instagram, she's from my city I originally lived but left. We never saw eachother but have common friends, asked her out twice but she flakes in me.
But she was always talking orbiting style on social media. Randomly we meet in a random outdoor club in a nice city far away from hometown. Just random! After we talked on social a couple of days earlier.

Night went great! She came to me, we danced, she got jealous that night cuz of other girls giving me attention. We danced, kissed, and she gave me all IoI's.
We spent a great night together. She asked me about religion (shes religious) about my life all good things, she is clearly interested.

I left, she left, she saw my driving my nice car also (im an entrepreneur and she knows im doing good). She texts me the next day! We set up a date and she flakes (again she flakes so her interest level is not 10/10, but she counter offers, probably another guy in the picture) but she counter offers a week later to come to me. I play high class and tell her im busy i cant.

Then another week later (yesterday ****ing hell) she randomly text me, you coming? So I f8cking know she means to the party ''far away from hometown'' like I said earlier in this message. By chance (or god wanted this to happen) I was on my way there, not even knowing she was coming. I just put her on the backburner.

She just felt I was going there, she didn't even ask. She just said '' you comingggg???'' I said yes already on my way.

Then the f8cking security (door men) at the door of the club refuse my buddies and me. I dont know why, they just didn't like us. Ive went there a couple of times but they refused us. So I wanted to leave but she texts me ''hey where are you??'' I said we cant come in, they wont let us. She says Im coming outside to talk to them to let you in...

I said ok. She tried but they refuse her also now! so she cant go in herself and her friends come out to help her. I asked her to join me to another club but she said I will if I cant go in but all my friends are here and I am driving. She also tells me she didn't drink too much especially for me so I can see her at her best.

So she went back in after 2 hours of trying in front of the door they let her. I text her: I feel sorry for you, thanks for backing me have a good night.

She texts: Shame we couldn't vibe again, what a weird club, but ye we cant do much about it.
I text her like a gentleman. Thanks again for backing me, next time, have a goodnight.

I bail and go to another club and post a picture of me and my buddies having fun somewhere else.

Radio silence from her since last night. I also assume that her friends are mad at me for everything that happened and her emotions went up and down from everything. Though it is what it is.

How would you guys proceed?

Yes I am outcome independant, I just wanted to share this crazy story.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no proceeding. She’s a game player. When a woman flakes, she’s out. No exceptions.

You made a mistake here:
We set up a date and she flakes (again she flakes so her interest level is not 10/10, but she counter offers, probably another guy in the picture) but she counter offers a week later to come to me. I play high class and tell her im busy i cant.
Rejecting the counter offer is a big mistake. Why did you do this? Did she hurt your ego? When it’s a woman’s idea, just say yes. That’s all you have to do. Read up on the DJ Bible my friend.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no proceeding. She’s a game player. When a woman flakes, she’s out. No exceptions.

You made a mistake here:

Rejecting the counter offer is a big mistake. Why did you do this? Did she hurt your ego? When it’s a woman’s idea, just say yes. That’s all you have to do. Read up on the DJ Bible my friend.
It was a good idea. Not too availble. No mistake, cuz she reached out yesterday

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly since nothing major happened between you I wouldn't give much thought to it. When you have time, invite her to hang out but only you, no party atmosphere or anything.

If she flakes once again then you will not waste anymore time on her. Whatever outcome it will be, the only thing for you to do is to continue meeting new girls.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She havn't banged this girl yet, so I wouldn't let it rattle you.

To be honest man, these even one flake is enough for me to right her off and move onto the next one. That simple.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers, been a while.
Doing good. Eating healthy, feeling fit and looking way better after improving myself a lot.

Been talking to an HB9 on Instagram, she's from my city I originally lived but left. We never saw eachother but have common friends, asked her out twice but she flakes in me.
But she was always talking orbiting style on social media. Randomly we meet in a random outdoor club in a nice city far away from hometown. Just random! After we talked on social a couple of days earlier.

Night went great! She came to me, we danced, she got jealous that night cuz of other girls giving me attention. We danced, kissed, and she gave me all IoI's.
We spent a great night together. She asked me about religion (shes religious) about my life all good things, she is clearly interested.

I left, she left, she saw my driving my nice car also (im an entrepreneur and she knows im doing good). She texts me the next day! We set up a date and she flakes (again she flakes so her interest level is not 10/10, but she counter offers, probably another guy in the picture) but she counter offers a week later to come to me. I play high class and tell her im busy i cant.

Then another week later (yesterday ****ing hell) she randomly text me, you coming? So I f8cking know she means to the party ''far away from hometown'' like I said earlier in this message. By chance (or god wanted this to happen) I was on my way there, not even knowing she was coming. I just put her on the backburner.

She just felt I was going there, she didn't even ask. She just said '' you comingggg???'' I said yes already on my way.

Then the f8cking security (door men) at the door of the club refuse my buddies and me. I dont know why, they just didn't like us. Ive went there a couple of times but they refused us. So I wanted to leave but she texts me ''hey where are you??'' I said we cant come in, they wont let us. She says Im coming outside to talk to them to let you in...

I said ok. She tried but they refuse her also now! so she cant go in herself and her friends come out to help her. I asked her to join me to another club but she said I will if I cant go in but all my friends are here and I am driving. She also tells me she didn't drink too much especially for me so I can see her at her best.

So she went back in after 2 hours of trying in front of the door they let her. I text her: I feel sorry for you, thanks for backing me have a good night.

She texts: Shame we couldn't vibe again, what a weird club, but ye we cant do much about it.
I text her like a gentleman. Thanks again for backing me, next time, have a goodnight.

I bail and go to another club and post a picture of me and my buddies having fun somewhere else.

Radio silence from her since last night. I also assume that her friends are mad at me for everything that happened and her emotions went up and down from everything. Though it is what it is.

How would you guys proceed?

Yes I am outcome independant, I just wanted to share this crazy story.
She's a timewasting attention whoare.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes texting me already. I back and forten now I radio silenced it and didnt reply her random statement.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's interested. Stop pretending like you're so unavailable and stop delaying anything anymore. You've reached the point of exhaustion from both sides that the next time if something concrete doesn't happen with her, that should be it. From both of you.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah i reply within hours but now again i went silent on her last random comment. Let her double text me. I play a bit aloof indeed but i dont want her to next me. Not fully abondant with this one. Thinking about texting her today

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah i reply within hours but now again i went silent on her last random comment. Let her double text me. I play a bit aloof indeed but i dont want her to next me. Not fully abondant with this one. Thinking about texting her today
Game playing is feminine behavior. Make the damn date already