Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did i f**k up my chanes wit this girl

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
did i f**k up my chances with this girl (new edited)

yo whats good, new guy on the forum

recantly i got back in touch with this girl i met on the italy trip back in june. her names bonnie. my friend ralph introduced me to her. i didnt think she would be attracted to me because im 20 & she's 27, but she did something that made think twice.

the first time i saw her at the bar she tried to dance with me but this other girl i was with was watchin so i stopped & bonnie had a funny look on her face ,like she might have got jealouse. a couple of days later me & ralph met up with bonnie & her girlfriends at the bar. bonnie kept goin on about how she was feelin my dance moves. after we left the bar she claimed she was drunk & grabed on to my waste as we were walkin down the street. when she let go of my waste she did it slowly. when me & my friend ralph, bonnie & her girlfriends got back to her room we all laid on the bed & bonnie rested her head on my chest. ralph told me he tried to do this a couple of day earlier but wasnt successful.

anyway i met up with her 1 time in tha summer when we got back to new york. i hung out and spent the night with her family and friends in statenisland. i didnt like tha vibe because i was thinkin in my head (FRIEND ZONE)

when i start school i saw her a couple of times but i felt i she was startin to see me more as a friend so either late last month or early december i had sent her messages on myspace, say regular sh*t like whats good how u been etc. then i started tellin her that i missed tha italy trip and that i had fun with her & that she knew how to move her body.

she responded back saying "thanks for the compliments & im kinda seein someone now, nothin serious but id rather deal with 1 guy now, but i hope we could still friends". i wrote her back sayin that i was cool wit dat & that tha "guy was lucky" i think thats where i f**ked up. like to weeks later i had sent her a message sayin whats good how u think u did with your classes, she didnt write back. the next week i sent her another massage. she didnt write back & i know shes been on that probably everyday so i said f**k her. on christmas she had sent me a text message sayin "merry merry christmas" but i didnt respond back

what do you guys think of this?

Last edited:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you're twenty years old and writing like a fifteen year old?

I stopped reading this before the first paragraph, it was so poorly written! Imagine if books and instruction manuals were written like this! Holy fvck!

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait up hold on, im not posten for u 2 judged me on how i write, this is how i write when i chat on the intern if u hav a problem with that then thats ur problem!
im jus tryin 2 ask ya'll for ur input on the situation not how i write

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coacj said:
wait up hold on, im not posten for u 2 judged me on how i write, this is how i write when i chat on the intern if u hav a problem with that then thats ur problem!
im jus tryin 2 ask ya'll for ur input on the situation not how i write
I'm just letting you know that if you take the extra minute to make whatever you write easy to read, more people will be willing to help because they can concentrate on the topic rather than sitting there wondering what the hell you're trying to get across with middle-school quality writing. Know what I mean?

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
i edited the story corrected some spellings. i hope i can get some replys
my fault vice, i thought you were tryin to bash on me

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
im kinda seein someone now, nothin serious but id rather deal with 1 guy now
yeah, it might be worth trying to figure out a girls psychology to bed her. but much much easier is just to actually listen to what she's telling you. she has a boyfriend. she doesn't want the complication of having you trying to flirt with her while she's seeing him. when she said this, you should have backed off completely. now you just look creepy. you creepy ****.

p.s. your spelling still sucks.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off i sent her a message 2 weeks later letting her know that i can be first its cool by saying "hey whats good did you pass your classes", she didnt write back. second she sent me a text message and i didnt respond back so what are you talking about??????

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
coacj said:
first off i sent her a message 2 weeks later letting her know that i can be first its cool by saying "hey whats good did you pass your classes", she didnt write back. second she sent me a text message and i didnt respond back so what are you talking about??????
sorry, I misread. I thought you'd been sending more messages than that. why didn't you wish her a happy christmas?

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought that was confusing that she did answer my message on myspace ,but she sends me a text? unless she sent the same text to everyone, i dont know what to make of this

vandervekken

Reaction score
I wish I knew...

Whew!

As they say, you only get one chance to make a first impression. It sounds like you had fun, but it's like she's just teasing you now. Still, it sounds fouled-up (or an opportunity) when you got two girls to please (or tease).

Still, as blackbelt2k said: live, learn and move-on.

p.s. I went to pains to work on my spelling and punctuation.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah your right, but you know i dont care cause if she wants to act like that then im going to be a jerk and not answer her text, why should i?
i rather her see me like this than some sweet little pu**y like some guys do.

but to blackbelt2k, their are some other girls im looking at

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
so your saying that with all the stuff she did you would have answered her back

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
coacj, good bro. It took me a while before i finally saw truth to the saying "there are plenty of fish in the sea". But don't burn the bridges with girls, just keep them dangling on your line. Sooner or later, you'll get horny and need a quick fix and boom! guess who you get to turn the tables on and use, lol ;)

vandervekken

Reaction score
No, I didn't say call her. I didn't say drop her. Be cool, answer her if/when she calls. But don't ask how high when she says jump. You'll be surprised how much they need you when you don't care - indeed it's amazing how lucky you are with women when you're popular with women. Still per bb2k, keep trolling - there's plenty of fish, and cultivate a harem.

I wish thee well, buddy

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vandervekken said:
No, I didn't say call her. I didn't say drop her. Be cool, answer her if/when she calls. But don't ask how high when she says jump. You'll be surprised how much they need you when you don't care - indeed it's amazing how lucky you are with women when you're popular with women. Still per bb2k, keep trolling - there's plenty of fish, and cultivate a harem.

I wish thee well, buddy
trolling?? hahaha, if you say so

vandervekken

Reaction score
Yeah, trolling - per the dictionary:

"To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat."

Try it some time - cheers.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vandervekken said:
Yeah, trolling - per the dictionary:

"To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat."

Try it some time - cheers.
ohh, im sorry man. I thought you meant trolling as in just posting stupidiness. I apologize. We have to get you up to speed on some of the english slang used on this board, lol.