Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did i do this right?

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
what up guys. hows it goin'? i went to a party yesterday night and i was wondering if i handled this well. Awhile back i was talking with this chick that i used to like, like 10 months ago and then she started treating me like ****, so i said **** this. I started to ignore her and stopped talking to her. She ain't worth my time. Then last night I saw her at the party. I didn't even say hi to her, I just went straight to my friends. Later that night, she came up to me and was like
her: hi john whats your problem, you dont say hi anymore"?
me: *ignored for 5 seconds* nah i'm kinda busy
her: you're such an ass why did you ignore me?
me: i said, to be honest life's been way better than talking to u

then she gets mad and leaves and later she comes back again

her: johnn whats your problemmm
mike: i aint got a problem
her: we used to be cool long time ago, remember when i used to call you teddy and i still have your old screen name on my list
me: yeah i remember
her: *standing in front of the tv*
me: ey get the **** out of the way i wanna watch

then she leaves and i didnt' talk to her anymore

i did the right thing right? treating her like **** the way she did to me. is this the way a dj would have handled it? making her jealous of you or wanting you more with the right attidue

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not really teasing, you handled it badly, i mean what you did was fine, ie ignoring her, but what you said was bad, because you just anoyed her.

when she said "hi john whats your problem, you dont say hi anymore?" you should have said "are you worth my time?" she will say yes then say "thats cool, now could you move 2 feet to the right, your blocking my veiw of that hot girl over there" and just take it from there, with out giving in.

hope iv been a help

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dj thing to do would be to treat her like just another random person. Polite to a degree, but no recognition of the past.

Never show bitterness. Never be bitter. Never show you care. Being bitter is a sign that you care about what went down.

good start tho man, good start. its not a good idea to approach this girl, but just to let you know shes probably thinking about you a lot now.

watch out for the crazies, shes one of them.

and especially dont do what the above poster just said to do. thats just dumb.

"huh? or what?" would be a much better response. never show you care.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think my idea is bad? personaly i think your idea is terrible, why would you pretend you do not know her when you obviously do, thats just lame, sure i only spent 2 seocnds on that example so it could be better, but its still right, yours is just wrong in every way.

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
=[
i didnt' want to start any fights or anything. so just stop right there, lol. i just wanted to know if i acted like a dj and got her thinking about me more now? not that i want to go out with her or anything, just to piss her off and make her want something she aint gonna get

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she will think about you more, liek some 1 she can not have, what do you do if you KNOW oyu cna not get some 1, well you often move on so i think she will be thinking about you but stop very soon, you have to tease her but lead her on to make her think aobut you and like you, and throw out some more bait for her to make her cary on thinking about you.

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
so do you think i should start talking to her online? like out of nowhere just say hi whats up? but then wont that make it look like i'm desperate or something? cause we never talked at all for the past 10 months until now

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought you didnt want her, anyway i think your best chance would be get a mutual freind to arrange for you to all meet up, not just the 3 of you, also other freinds, just to hang out, and then you can strike up a conversation with her natrually.